X-Men Info

The X-Men! Spider-Man, Iron Man, the Hulk, the Fantastic Four, Thor, Captain America, and more!
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

X-Men Info

Post by Northstars Love »

Since I have lost ten years of X-Men comic history I was wondering what TPB's I should get to at least understand some of the past story arcs. I stopped with UC 275 or so. When I began reading again I went as far back as UC 400. I've heard some cool arcs came out between 275 and 400. I was wondering what TPB's I should pick up and if they have anything between issues 275 and 400 that are in print. Even non-UC's if you recommend them.

Any help would be grateful! :bamf
Diablo
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

X-Men Info

Post by Diablo »

Wow. :surprise
At least, try to get the end of Claremont's first run ! (Unc 275-280 + X-men 1-3 by Claremont and Lee) There is a TPB for the Lee issues but I don't know its name. It's one of the best Magneto stories ever.
The Age of Apocalypse storyline is also a great read. Sort of a big "what if" story. Different TPBs exist, I think.
As for the rest, well...:smirk
Do you want us to sum up the important stories ?? If you do have questions, don't hesitate ! :)
Rock is alive : Atlantys. :guitar
www.atlantys.biz

:wanda :bamf :psylocke :phoenix :kylun :rogue
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

X-Men Info

Post by Northstars Love »

Yes. Please. All the story arcs that are a major importance to the X-Men. Like as you said Diablo, AOA for example. Even High Evolutionary-I think that was it:) Even back issues of say 3-4 issues if there are no TPB's just so I can read them and have the knowledge to respond in chat , on the board, etc...I don't want to be left out in the dark. :shifty

Any help you can give me. :D
scheherazade
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

X-Men Info

Post by scheherazade »

Well, even if Northstar's Love doesn't desire a sum-up, I put in a request for a bit of summing... It's always helpful for someone like me, who is slowly working towards the middle of the series from both ends, hehe...

(edit: oooh, simultaneous posting... spooky)
jack7040
Lubber
Lubber

X-Men Info

Post by jack7040 »

Gimmi info. Quiz me. I know everything about x-men. Tell me. If there is info I dont know that sucks. So tell me. Then I might tell you how to unlock every charactor on x-men next demention.
BAMFCentral
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X-Men Info

Post by BAMFCentral »

Biggest ones I can think of are

Fall of the mutants - basically the birth of Archangel

Inferno

Xtinction Agenda was pretty good.

There is a Jim Lee colleciton that isn't bad. Its the stuff with him and Claremont on "uncanny" before "X-Men" was started it covers the reinduction of Pyslocke and a bit of their Shiar adventure where the X-Men get Prof X back.... It's "X-Men Visionaries Jim Lee"

As for X-Men Next Dimension

X-box unlock all:
Unlock All
On main menu, hold LEFT TRIGGER, then press RIGHT, RIGHT, LEFT, LEFT, DOWN, UP, B (or X)

Playstation :
To unlock everything, go to the main menu. While holding down L1, press RIGHT, RIGHT, LEFT, LEFT, DOWN, UP, CIRCLE.

GameCube:
Unlock Everything
On the Main Menu, press UP, UP, DOWN, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, A, B, START, START.
jack7040
Lubber
Lubber

X-Men Info

Post by jack7040 »

Your info for today. Nightcrawler in 1989 was not a big hit. The comics back then anly cost 50 cents. Infact his first words in x-men was kill me if I cant be human. He also said fools they do not know what they do.:bow