X-Men Icons

The X-Men! Spider-Man, Iron Man, the Hulk, the Fantastic Four, Thor, Captain America, and more!
thylacine
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X-Men Icons

Post by thylacine »

I was hearing about a graphic novel under the title X-Men Icons: Nightcrawler. Has anyone seen this? Is it on the market? If so, I would like to buy it. I just hope it's in print now so I can find one.
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

X-Men Icons

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

It's around....I bought it at my comic store a year ago or so....not much of a read, really...I was kinda disappointed..
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

X-Men Icons

Post by kurtlover »

Here you can check the covers and some images: category.php?cid=48
i personally think the art is great, specially the covers, the story was ok, nothing trascendental or important.
They were out in late 2002 i think.
thylacine
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X-Men Icons

Post by thylacine »

I hope it's still in print & available? Maybe I'll call stores & ask around. Any ideas?

Also... do people know the author(s)? And is it now a graphic novel? Because that would help me find it. Thanx.