Kurt the Fairy

Feeling creative? Post your fan stories and fan art here!
Neko Cat 7
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Kurt the Fairy

Post by Neko Cat 7 »

I got the idea to make Kurt a fairy from watching Fairly OddParents.:idea
"No matter what I do;no matter how hard I try...the ones I love will always be the ones who pay..."- Peter Parker

Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words:'With great power comes great responsibilities.' This is my gift, my curse...who am I ?...I'm Spider-Man."-Peter Parker

Being brilliant isn't enough. Intelligence is a gift, and you use it for the good of mankind.

Or blowing up New York. You know. Whatever suits your fancy. -My Doc Ock perspective

Which do I like more? Leroux, Kay, or Webber?
Leroux gave the Phantom life.
Kay gave the Phantom a soul.
Webber gave the Phantom a voice.
Consider that, and you'll see why I can't choose.

Phantom phan
Sorte Springer
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Kurt the Fairy

Post by Sorte Springer »

What a funny picture. One of the good things about Nightcrawler is that he is such a recognizable character, he can be turned into anything, and we can still see it´s him.
A ve in om de flest æ de bedst eller båre de flest.
- Niels Hausgaard
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

Kurt the Fairy

Post by Northstars Love »

I like it! :LOL Its cute! I'd love to see all the X men in a similar look.

But I'm not quite sure how Kurt would take being called a fairy tho. :P
Neko Cat 7
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Kurt the Fairy

Post by Neko Cat 7 »

Can you guess who's his godchild is?
Obvious hint::kitty
"No matter what I do;no matter how hard I try...the ones I love will always be the ones who pay..."- Peter Parker

Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words:'With great power comes great responsibilities.' This is my gift, my curse...who am I ?...I'm Spider-Man."-Peter Parker

Being brilliant isn't enough. Intelligence is a gift, and you use it for the good of mankind.

Or blowing up New York. You know. Whatever suits your fancy. -My Doc Ock perspective

Phantom phan
Neko Cat 7
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Kurt the Fairy

Post by Neko Cat 7 »

Originally posted by Bamf Bunny
Neko, this file is a bitmap. You should be able to convert it to a much smaller .gif file - check the "save as" options in whatever image editor you use. Bitmaps attachments aren't allowed in FV. Could you delete it and attach a converted version of the pic? Thanks!
Done.:D

Phantom phan
Nightfollower
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Kurt the Fairy

Post by Nightfollower »

ROFL!!!! That is so funny! I love it!!! *hugz faery-kurt*
Nightfollower.

Insert sig here.

LiveJournal
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Kurt the Fairy

Post by Lauren »

Am I the only one who thought this was something totally different when they read the title? Still, I love that show so this thing was so cute!
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania