INcredible Hulk vs the Unstoppable Juggernaut (Fanfic, pg-13) R/R!!

Feeling creative? Post your fan stories and fan art here!
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

This is it, the one fan fic I will finish and post the end. I really feel this one, tell me what you think. I want an all action story very little dialogue and I've always wanted to see this fight!
R/R
:juggy VS :hulk

The Incredible Hulk
Vs
The unstoppable Juggernaut

Bruce Banner was walking in the park alone. He and the Avengers had had a minor meeting to re-cap on the monthly events, something Tony Stark scheduled to remind the group just who he thought was in charge. Personally, Bruce had thought that the idea of an actual leader in the Ultimates was ridiculous, you only needed a leader in battles, not during the day. Tony was a little cocky at times, but that was nothing compared to Thor. Thor was a pain in Banner’s side sometimes, but you can’t argue with a guy like that. Bruce was a man of science, and the idea that Thor was actually Thor, well the idea was bull that’s what it was.
Bruce was an esteemed scientist until an accident involving gamma radiation caused him to be the big green, monstrous, Hulk whenever he was angry. But thanks to new injections that he and Stark had developed, he could turn himself into a easier to control purple version when needed, though the change was still almost un-bearable. The Hulk was directly related to his anger and turning into a raging angry monster, it was what every person feared. All of that anger he couldn’t see, he couldn’t make decisions, it was all Hulk who was deciding what to smash next, what to hit next. He’d wake up and even when he was surrounded by his friends, the Ultimates, he still was scared. That’s why he kept his injections in his pocket when he took walks.

Cain Marko was the Juggernaut. That’s all he needed to tell people before he snapped their backs.
“I’m the Juggernaut, and nothing stops the Juggernaut.”
Sure it was cocky, sure it was conceded, but they wouldn’t have a chance to tell anyone about his cockiness later, so he never cared about how self absorbed his statements sounded. He was unstoppable, he was a Juggernaut.
He had been working for Magneto as one of his brothers recently and had found that to be a good, and profitable, gig. But he decided that for once a week, he’d be his own hit man. He’d go and do what he wanted to. And boy was it fun.
Clad in his large tank-like suit, he had stormed into the bank, without use of a door, and pulled the rows of teller desks off with his bare hands. His muscles huge, big enough for him to stuff someone’s head in and crush simply by flexing. He decided he’d try it and wedged a security guard’s head in there. Yup, it worked, it worked very well. He kicked some doors making them fly off and smash through walls. He grabbed the vault handle and yanked the metal door off. The alarms squealed, the employees and customers sobbed, and through it all, he was laughing. He pulled two large bags of gold out and walked out the same hole he had made to get in. He took a stroll out of the very same strip of pavement that Bruce Banner was on.
Bruce saw the large man step out from the bushes humming to himself. Bruce dashed behind a tree sensing trouble and then he saw the large sacs of what could unmistakably be bars upon bars of gold. If he had gotten all of that gold, the cops would come soon. He would stay away for now. He began to get up and stopped.
No, he thought quickly, this guy is too much for some cops. I’m an Ultimate, hell I’m the Hulk, I’m gonna stop this. He pulled one of his formulas out and got it ready to inject. He stepped out in front of the unstoppable force.
“Stay where you are.” Bruce Banner said in a timid voice. He was sweating, he wasn’t used to doing this alone. “Don’t make me break out, just stay still until the cops come.”
Cain Marko stared at the little doctor and laughed.
“You think you can stop the Juggernaut?! Muahahah!” He slapped Bruce Banner with the back of his hand and send him flying into the ground. Bruce’s glasses snapped and cracked. He landed face first into the dirt. He lifted his head to see Juggernaut stare at the needle and formula on the ground and step on them.
“Ha! You thought a simple drug could pound me out?” Juggernaut roared with laughter. “Now I’m just gonna step on your face ‘til you suffocate in the dirt little man!” Juggernaut stepped forward and Bruce flinched.
His last injection. You know, I had worked hours on that, he thought to himself. My last one for the week, and I had brought it with me, I risked my life to stop a small time crook like you, and you cost me my last formula. That costs hundreds of dollars you son of a bitch. And I am going to tear you apart.
Juggernaut’s foot came down on Bruce’s head, but Bruce spun around onto his back and stopped the foot with his hands. He gritted his teeth as his arms got larger, more muscular, more tense. His veins stuck out, his muscles bulged, his skin tinted green.
“What the he-“ Cain almost said but the large arms threw him off his feet so he landed on his back.
“Don’t ever, ever, cost me hundreds of dollars!” Bruce screamed. His muscles suddenly ripped through his shirt and his lab coat turning it into instant shreds before the terrified eyes of Juggernaut. His purple pants broke at the cuffs and turned to shreds under the knees. His skin turned into a deep green of healthy grass and his hair became tinted a dark green shade in his black hair. His eyes bulged and became large, his teeth grew, his muscles grew. Everything grew, he became the biggest thing Juggernaut had seen since himself. He had become bigger than the Blob. Bruce Banner has once again, naturally, become the Hulk. And he was not happy. But Juggernaut would not let a green angry bum stop him.
“Ok, you wanna go at it Jolly Green Giant? Let’s go!”
“HULK SMASH!!” Hulk roared at the top of his lungs and he threw himself forward into the Juggernaut.
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
Ladyhawke
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Ladyhawke »

Great beginning. Nice to see the Juggernaut actually surprised for once.
Although, I'm really worried about the people with property around there.
State Farm Agent: "So what happened?"
"Some big green giant and a beast in red armor trashed it."
"Yeah, sure."
"I wish upon tonight to see you smile if only for awhile to know your there."

"I believe that angel's breath"
"Faith is believing all power can't be seen."

Frodo, Kurt and Pippin are MINE!!!
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

“HULK SMASH!!” Hulk roared at the top of his lungs and he threw himself forward into the Juggernaut. Juggernaut was not ready for this and Hulk took him off guard and checked him in his chest plate, sending Juggernaut flying into the air and into a clump of trees.
“You piece of green rotten garbage!” Juggernaut roared as he lifted himself up. He grabbed a street lamp out of the cement and swung at Hulk with it. Hulk was able to avoid the first two swings but the second caught him in his abdomen.
“Erf!” Hulk grabbed the other end of the phone pull and tried to tug at it. Juggernaut tugged back. Hulk grabbed the end tighter and swung the bar around his body in a 360 degree turn. Juggernaut held on and swung with the pole until Hulk stopped and once again Juggernaut was sent into the air.
“What the hell was that!” Juggernaut roared as he lifted his head. Hulk was already upon him smashing a metal bench into his Juggernaut’s helmet. Juggernaut punched Hulk in the back of his knees to stop the attacks. Hulk fell to the side as his knees got punched out and he landed on his side. Juggernaut grabbed Hulk’s feet and as easily as a bed sheet, flicked the Hulk up into the air and slammed him back onto the ground. Hulk kicked with his left leg and the food connected with Juggernaut’s face. Juggernaut stumbled backwards and Hulk got up quickly and clamped his fists together. He pounded the earth with the two fists and a large crack opened up under Juggernaut’s feet as Juggernaut tried to re-work his bearings from the kick. Juggernaut stumbled again but this time he was ready and he moved to the side as Hulk leapt at him. Hulk landed face first into the dirt left a large impression where he landed. Juggernaut came at Hulk with both his fists ready to punch.
“Eat this sucker!!” And Juggernaut gave a swift uppercut into Hulk’s chin. Hulk tripped over himself but caught his balance in time to counter the next punch going to his stomach. Hulk caught the fist with his left hand punched Juggernaut’s helmet with his right. After a few dents had been made into Juggernaut’s helmet, Hulk shoved him backwards and the Juggernaut fell with a boom.
“Hulk take out trash can!” Hulk roared and was about to land on the fallen Juggernaut when Juggernaut rolled over and Hulk body slammed into the ground.
“Owe!” Hulk grumbled into the dirt.
“Stupid piece of crap.” Juggernaut said as he brushed off some dirt. He picked his gold up and walked through the trees back to the street. He was gonna go brake some stuff now that he was pissed off.
Juggernaut had reached where the sidewalk met the park when he heard a heavy breathing behind him. He dropped the gold and turned around to ready himself but he was too late.
“Hulk smaaaash!” Hulk roared as he tore through the foliage, bigger than before and obviously madder than before as well. HE charged Juggernaut throwing his right shoulder into Juggernaut. The two flew across the street and into “Casey’s Pizza” shop where the windows shattered and stone structure began to crumble upon impact. People ran out every possible exit as the two titans threw punches into each others faces. Hulk had grabbed Juggernaut’s head and was slamming into the tiled floor of the pizza shop. Juggernaut was able to reach his arm around Hulk’s leg and pull his leg out from under him. Hulk fell backwards making some of the tiles fly up and the rest crack. Juggernaut ran forward and grabbed chairs one after another and slammed them onto Hulk’s head. But the Hulk seemed immune to the petty blows and lifted the flat metal stove for morning pancakes which Casey had purchased only a week ago. The stove was now out of the wall and into air as it came crashing down on Juggernaut, his hands above his head as if to stop it. He couldn’t and the force of the stove drove him down into the floor. Hulk grunted and approached the limp body of the Juggernaut.

By now full coverage of these events by the media had reached the hears of Ultimate headquarters, and the ears of Nick Fury.
“What the hell is this!? Why didn’t anyone walk Bruce home, why is he doing this!? Can anyone give me an answer that’s not in graphs or statistics please?” Nick Fury punched his metal table a couple of times until Tony Stark appeared in the room.
“Bruce is in town-“
“I know already.” Nick said in a very annoyed tone.
“You want me to uh-“
“Yes, now would be nice.” Nick was about to mouth off some more when a call came in.
“Yes?” He said to the phone.
“Your not gonna believe this, but Eric Lensher* is requesting that you pull your moronic, dumb, green, muscle man off of his fellow brother mutant.” His secretary said very calmly.
“Yes, well tell him when he gets out of prison he can come do it himself, whatever it is this Juggernaut did, he deserves what he’s getting now.” He clicked the phone off and looked to Stark.
“Hurry up!” He yelled.

Kurt Wagner was taking a relaxing hot shower when his shower radio stopped the music for a news bulletin.
“The Ultimate’s Incredible Hulk has just been seen down town fighting the unstoppable mutant force, the Juggernaut. Formally one of the residents of Weaspon X-.” Kurt grabbed a towel and teleported out of the shower room and into the living room two floors down where the professor and Kitty were playing a game of chess.
<bamf> “Professor!” Kurt said startling Kitty. Professor looked up as if expecting Kurt and said:
“Is it terribly important. I’m loosing to a teenager.” He smiled at Kitty who had her eyes on Kurt’s towel.
“The one they call the Hulk, he is bashing up down town with Jugger-…Juggern…”
“Sound it out.” Kitty said but the professor’s eyes got very wide and he put his wheel chair into high gear.
“Kurt get Scott and Peter. Then get some clothes on and meet me in the war room, I’ll be having a chat with general fury. Kitty, we’ll put this game on pause.”
Kurt bamfed out of the room and the professor rolled out of the door and to the elevator.
“Darn.” Kitty said to herself. She knocked her king over and sighed.

“General Fury, good to hear from you.” Professor said very nicely.
“Look, Xavier, this is not the time.” Fury said his eye following movements and his hands collecting papers from people shuffling around his meeting room.
“I heard about your member the Hulk, he’s in bad shape down town.”
“Tony’s got it under control.” Fury said distantly not paying much attention.
“Good then he’ll like some support from Scott, Peter, and Kurt then.” Professor said just as distantly.
“No, no he wouldn’t.” Nick said still in an occupied tone. “Tony can handle Bruce himself.”
“Undoubtedly, general, but I was referring to the called The Juggernaut.”
“No problems, Tony ca-“
“I doubt it very much. Juggernaut Is a mutant and he is a near unstoppable force, I am requesting that you allow Tony to put up with three of my X-men as the bring Juggernaut to control.”
“And why would I do that, this is a situation for the ULtimates, not the X-men when mutant lives become endangered I’ll tell you.” Nick said looking directly at him this time through the screen.
“Oh, but one is. Cain Marko, the one who was in the Weapon-X program, remember that? Now as a mutant peace keeping task force I ask that you recognize very little peace is being kept here and this mutant is giving a bad name to others. I want him under our control and our jurisdiction where he can be either properly taken care of or properly punished by his peers, not your snobby little super heroes.” The professor said with a sincere tone.
‘What did you just say?” Fury said with rage, his eye twitching. “I can shut off your school in a heart beat.”
“And I can shut down your brain, and the brains of the Ultimate’s, in a single thought. Now Scott, Peter, and Kurt will accompany Tony to the fight. My three will contain the Juggernaut, and Tony will get a hold of Bruce. If you need help administering the drug to calm him down, simply ask.” The professor winked and shut the computer screen off.
“Wow, nicely done Professor.” Scott said. Peter was clapping behind him and Kurt was crouched on the computer chair his tail waving around him.
“You three hurry up and get down there, no time to waste. Don’t let Iron Man try and show you three up to Fury, let’s show them what we’re made of.”

HUlk tossed Juggernaut into the wall. The wall exploded as Juggernaut broke through. His feet sticking out of the enormous missing chunk, the walls cumbling and cracking from the impact. Hulk girtted his teeth.
"You stupid pruple prick!" Juggernaut stood up and brushed the dirt off his shoulders. "I'm gonna make you eat the gravel." Juggernaut flew into Hulk before he could react let loose three punches into Hulk's somache and elbowed him in the jaw. He grabbed Hulk's head and bashed his hard helmet into Hulk's face. Hulk slumped down and Juggernaut stamped on his stomache cracking ribs and kicked Hulk int he side.
"You gonna fight back pansy? You gonna take me on? You gonna do something! Anything!" Hulk grunted. And his muscles moved and enlarged.HIs feet stretched out and enlargened as did his neck and now throbbing veins. His head grew and his eyes darkened. He grew atleast one foot taller.
"HULK MAD! Hulk MAD, HULK MAD, HULK MAD!" With each scream Hulk smashed his fist into the ground. The cement shanking and cracking making the remenants of Casey's Pizza shake and rumbled. Juggernaut backed off but only to catch balance. Hulk lifted himself up and stared at Juggernaut.
"Hulk.....mad...." He said slowly and he punched the ground. His fists now firmly planted in the cements like ostritch heads in the sand.
"You stupid bum, now you got your hands stuck in th-" Hulk lifted the strip of cement up underneath Juggernaut's feet and he fell backwards with a smash.
"Bruce stop." A familiar voice said. Iron Man landed 10 feet away from Hulk and held his hand out. "We'll deal with this Bruce I'll just give you a dose and we'll get Juggernaut out of the way."
"Hold it. We'll Get him out of the way." Cyclops said. Colossus and Nightcrawler were behind him arms crossed and ready for someone to slip up.
"Wait til I give Bruce the injection your gonna confuse him." Iron Man said slowly keeping his eyes on Hulk who was breathing heavely darting eyes from person to person.
"Wait my ass!" Juggernaut stood up and charged Iron man. "I dont' wait for no one tin can! Get outta my way!" HE smashed Iron Man's armor and began pounding him leaving dents. HUlk roared and was about to run after them until Colossus lept forward and grabbed Hulk form his ankles making him perform a front flip and landing on his face.
"Hold on Comrade." Peter struggled and strained to hold Hulk but he was too much. Hulk finally kicked him off and turned around and back handed him into a car. Cyclops stepped forward and released a overpowering beam into Hulk making him fly back twenty feet or so. Kurt teleported to Iron Man's side who was now Covered in dents as Juggernaut punded away and smashed his head against the sidewalk. Iron man punched his fist into Juggernatu's stomach.
"What's that gonna do hero-boy?" Juggernaut said.
"Toast your naughty ass." Iron Man said calmly. He released a large laser beam which lifted Juggernaut right off of him and crashing down ontop of Colossus and the car.
"Vas! My injured friend is over there!" Kurt yelled at Iron Man. "You could've aimed a little better."
"Sorry Kid don't have time for aiming." He started to run to Hulk but Kurt teleported infront of him.
"You will wait until we have contained Juggernaut." He said slowly.
"Ok. And let Hulk smash you guys while I sit and play cards with some homeless guy. No. I need to contain Hulk, you do your thing I'll do mine." He shoved Kurt and started to run again.
"Ohh...that guy is gonna get it." Kurt teleported.

Colossus pushed with all the might he could. He finally lifted the unconscious Juggernaut off him. After all the bench pressing he'd done he knew he could do it. He tossed Juggernaut to the side and began to unlach his helmet.
"No you don't." A voice grumbled and a hand shot out and grabbed his foot and pulled it out from underneath him.
Hulk stood up. He was cofused and angry and dizzy from the blows. HE looked around him and saw Colossus pounding down on Juggernaut. Juggernaut made him mad. He would have attacked had he not seen Kurt teleport infront of Iron Man. They were arguing. Iron Man picked Kurt up and threw him a few feet back. Cyclops watched this and let a beam rom his eyes flash out and strike Iron man in the chest, sending him into the window of a nearby building. Hulk was mad that his friend was just blasted away like that. And now Hulk was mad at Scott. He charged at Cyclops at top speed. Cyclops would never hae even had a chance to stop him if Kurt hadn't teleported on Hulk's shouders and covered his eyes. Hulk stopped an tossed his arms about trying to figure out where he was and who was ontop of him. HE punched the air and clawed at his back, Nightcrawler being sure to move from ever hand swpie until Cyclops was in posistion. Nightcrawler then let go of Hulk and flipped off of him and landed next to Cyclops. Cyclops released another large high-powerd beam into Hulk's ack knocking him downa nd out for a few precious minutes.
"Tony now or never if you wanna get that serum in." Cyclops said to him. Peter came up dragging Juggernaut by his arm.
"This guys has a bit of a tantrum huh?" Colossus asked Cyclops.
"nothing these powereing cuffs I swiped from the Ultimates a long time ago can't help." Cyclops said and threw them on Juggernaut's wrists. There was no way Juggernaut couldresis the glowing blue cuffs. They were metal wires but once they touched skin they became almost electirfied with a power resisting force around htem. "NOthing but Wolverine could break them." Cyclops re-assured the other two.
"Well we have done our part!" Nightcrawler said looking expectantly at Cyclops.
"Yeah but Cain in the Black Bird. Professor has a new containment system he thinks will work out perfectly." He winked at Colossus and they dragged Juggernaut and trudged up the sidewalk to the Black Bird. They walked past the dented Iron man and the now limp unconcsious body of Dr. Bruce Banner, flat on his face on the crack in the road he had created.
"So much for the Incridble hulk versus the Unstoppable Juggernaut." Peter said.
"I certainly would have liked to see who won." Kurt said as they walked onto the ship.

~THE END~
UPDATED! R/R
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
Neko Cat 7
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Neko Cat 7 »

This is great!!I love this! Hey,if ya want ,I can make a comic out of it.
"No matter what I do;no matter how hard I try...the ones I love will always be the ones who pay..."- Peter Parker

Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words:'With great power comes great responsibilities.' This is my gift, my curse...who am I ?...I'm Spider-Man."-Peter Parker

Being brilliant isn't enough. Intelligence is a gift, and you use it for the good of mankind.

Or blowing up New York. You know. Whatever suits your fancy. -My Doc Ock perspective

Which do I like more? Leroux, Kay, or Webber?
Leroux gave the Phantom life.
Kay gave the Phantom a soul.
Webber gave the Phantom a voice.
Consider that, and you'll see why I can't choose.

Phantom phan
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

EDITED!!! Long...but partially done. I just had this GRRRR! mood about me today and I figured 'd try and finish this "masterpiece" of crap. Tell me what you guys think.
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

SERIOUSLY! YOu would! Neko that's awesome! YEah sure I'll send you your own copy!!!
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

COMPLETE! it is done 100% tell me what you guys think anyone! tell me!
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

The Incredible Hulk
Vs
The unstoppable Juggernaut

Bruce Banner was walking in the park alone. He and the Avengers had had a minor meeting to re-cap on the monthly events; something Tony Stark scheduled to remind the group just who he thought was in charge. Personally, Bruce had thought that the idea of an actual leader in the Ultimates was ridiculous; you only needed a leader in battles, not during the day. Tony was a little cocky at times, but that was nothing compared to Thor. Thor was a pain in Banner’s side sometimes, but you can’t argue with a guy like that. Bruce was a man of science, and the idea that Thor was actually Thor, well the idea was bull that’s what it was.
Bruce, on the other hand, was an esteemed scientist until an accident involving gamma radiation caused him to be the big green, monstrous, Hulk whenever he was angry. But thanks to new injections that he and Stark had developed, he could turn himself into a easier to control purple version when needed, though the change was still almost un-bearable. The Hulk was directly related to his anger and turning into a raging angry monster, it was what every person feared. All of that anger he couldn’t see, he couldn’t make decisions, it was all Hulk who was deciding what to smash next, what to hit next. He’d wake up and even when he was surrounded by his friends, the Ultimates, he still was scared. That’s why he kept his injections in his pocket when he took walks.

Cain Marko was the Juggernaut. That’s all he needed to tell people before he snapped their backs.
“I’m the Juggernaut, and nothing stops the Juggernaut.”
Sure it was cocky, sure it was conceded, but they wouldn’t have a chance to tell anyone about his cockiness later, so he never cared about how self absorbed his statements sounded. He was unstoppable, he was a Juggernaut.
He had been working for Magneto as one of his mutant “brothers” recently and had found that to be a good, and profitable, gig. But he decided that for once a week, he’d be his own hit man. He’d go and do what he wanted to. And boy was it fun.
Clad in his large tank-like suit, he had stormed into the bank, without use of a door, and pulled the rows of teller desks off with his bare hands. His muscles huge, big enough for him to stuff someone’s head in and crush simply by flexing. He decided he’d try it and wedged a security guard’s head in there. Yup, it worked, it worked very well. He kicked some doors making them fly off and smash through walls. He grabbed the vault handle and yanked the metal door off. The alarms squealed, the employees and customers sobbed, and through it all, he was laughing. He pulled two large bags of gold out and walked out the same hole he had made to get in. He took a stroll out of the very same strip of pavement that Bruce Banner was on.
Bruce saw the large man step out from the bushes humming to himself. Bruce dashed behind a tree sensing trouble and then he saw the large sacs of what could unmistakably be bars upon bars of gold. If he had gotten all of that gold, the cops would come soon. He would stay away for now. He began to get up and stopped.
No, he thought quickly, this guy is too much for some bimbo cops. I’m an Ultimate, hell I’m the Hulk, I’m going to stop this. He pulled one of his formulas out and got it ready to inject. He stepped out in front of the unstoppable force.
“Stay where you are.” Bruce Banner said in a timid voice. He was sweating, he wasn’t used to doing this alone. “Don’t make me break out, just stay still until the cops come.”
Cain Marko stared at the little doctor and laughed.
“You think you can stop the Juggernaut?! Muahahah!” He slapped Bruce Banner with the back of his hand and send him flying into the ground. Bruce’s glasses snapped and cracked. He landed face first into the dirt. He lifted his head to see Juggernaut stare at the needle and formula on the ground and step on them.
“Ha! You thought a simple drug could pound me out?” Juggernaut roared with laughter. “Now I’m just gonna step on your face ‘til you suffocate in the dirt little man!” Juggernaut stepped forward and Bruce flinched.
His last injection. You know, I had worked hours on that, he thought to himself as his teeth grinded together. My last one for the week, and I had brought it with me, I risked my life to stop a small time crook like you, and you cost me my last formula. That costs hundreds of dollars you son of a bitch. And I am going to tear you apart.
Juggernaut’s foot came down on Bruce’s head, but Bruce spun around onto his back and stopped the foot with his hands. He gritted his teeth as his arms got larger, more muscular, more tense. His veins stuck out, his muscles bulged, his skin tinted green.
“What the he-“ Cain almost said but the large arms threw him off his feet so he landed on his back.
“Don’t ever, ever, cost me hundreds of dollars!” Bruce screamed. “’Cause it’ll only make me angry!” His muscles suddenly ripped through his shirt and his lab coat turning it into instant shreds before the terrified eyes of Juggernaut. His purple pants broke at the cuffs and turned to shreds under the knees. His skin turned into a deep green of healthy grass and his hair became tinted a dark green shade in his black hair. His eyes bulged and became large, his teeth grew, his muscles grew. Everything grew, he became the biggest thing Juggernaut had seen since himself. He had become bigger than the Blob. Bruce Banner has once again, naturally, become the Hulk. And he was not happy. But Juggernaut would not let a green angry bum stop him.
“HULK SMASH!!” Hulk roared at the top of his lungs and he threw himself forward into the Juggernaut.Juggernaut was not ready for this and Hulk took him off guard and checked him in his chest plate, sending Juggernaut flying into the air and into a clump of trees.
“You piece of green rotten garbage!” Juggernaut roared as he lifted himself up. He grabbed a street lamp out of the cement and swung at Hulk with it. Hulk was able to avoid the first two swings but the second caught him in his abdomen.
“Erf!” Hulk grabbed the other end of the phone pull and tried to tug at it. Juggernaut tugged back. Hulk grabbed the end tighter and swung the bar around his body in a 360 degree turn. Juggernaut held on and swung with the pole until Hulk stopped and once again Juggernaut was sent into the air.
“What the hell was that?” Juggernaut roared as he lifted his head. Hulk was already upon him smashing a metal bench into his Juggernaut’s helmet. Juggernaut punched Hulk in the back of his knees to stop the attacks. Hulk fell to the side as his knees got punched out and he landed on his side. Juggernaut grabbed Hulk’s feet and as easily as a bed sheet, flicked the Hulk up into the air and slammed him back onto the ground. Hulk kicked with his left leg and the food connected with Juggernaut’s face. Juggernaut stumbled backwards and Hulk got up quickly and clamped his fists together. He pounded the earth with the two fists and a large crack opened up under Juggernaut’s feet as Juggernaut tried to re-work his bearings from the kick. Juggernaut stumbled again but this time he was ready and he moved to the side as Hulk leapt at him. Hulk landed face first into the dirt left a large impression where he landed. Juggernaut came at Hulk with both his fists ready to punch.
“Eat this sucker!!” And Juggernaut gave a swift uppercut into Hulk’s chin. Hulk tripped over himself but caught his balance in time to counter the next punch going to his stomach. Hulk caught the fist with his left hand punched Juggernaut’s helmet with his right. After a few dents had been made into Juggernaut’s helmet, Hulk shoved him backwards and the Juggernaut fell with a boom.
“Hulk take out trash can!” Hulk roared and was about to land on the fallen Juggernaut when Juggernaut rolled over and Hulk body slammed into the ground.
“Owe!” Hulk grumbled into the dirt.
“Stupid piece of crap.” Juggernaut said as he brushed off some dirt. He picked his gold up and walked through the trees back to the street. He was gonna go brake some stuff now that he was pissed off.
Juggernaut had reached where the sidewalk met the park when he heard a heavy breathing behind him. He dropped the gold and turned around to ready himself but he was too late.
“Hulk smaaaash!” Hulk roared as he tore through the foliage, bigger than before and obviously madder than before as well. HE charged Juggernaut throwing his right shoulder into Juggernaut. The two flew across the street and into “Casey’s Pizza” shop where the windows shattered and stone structure began to crumble upon impact. People ran out every possible exit as the two titans threw punches into each others faces. Hulk had grabbed Juggernaut’s head and was slamming into the tiled floor of the pizza shop. Juggernaut was able to reach his arm around Hulk’s leg and pull his leg out from under him. Hulk fell backwards making some of the tiles fly up and the rest crack. Juggernaut ran forward and grabbed chairs one after another and slammed them onto Hulk’s head. But the Hulk seemed immune to the petty blows and lifted the flat metal stove for morning pancakes which Casey had purchased only a week ago. The stove was now out of the wall and into air as it came crashing down on Juggernaut, his hands above his head as if to stop it. He couldn’t and the force of the stove drove him down into the floor. Hulk grunted and approached the limp body of the Juggernaut.

By now full coverage of these events by the media had reached the ears of Ultimate headquarters, and the ears of Nick Fury head of S.H.I.E.L.D. and the Ultimate team itself.
“What the hell is this!? Why didn’t anyone walk Bruce home, why is he doing this!? Can anyone give me an answer that’s not in graphs or statistics please?” Nick Fury punched his metal table a couple of times until Tony Stark appeared in the room.
“Bruce is in town-“
“I know already.” Nick said in a very annoyed tone.
“You want me to uh-“
“Yes, now would be nice.” Nick was about to mouth off some more when a call came in.
“Yes?” He said to the phone.
“Your not gonna believe this, but Eric Lensher is requesting that you pull your moronic, dumb, green, muscle man off of his fellow brother mutant.” His secretary said very calmly.
“Yes, well tell him when he gets out of prison he can come do it himself, whatever it is this Juggernaut did, he deserves what he’s getting now.” He clicked the phone off and looked to Stark.
“Hurry up!” He yelled.

Kurt Wagner was taking a relaxing hot shower when his shower radio stopped the music for a news bulletin.
“The Ultimate’s Incredible Hulk has just been seen down town fighting the unstoppable mutant force, the Juggernaut. Formally one of the residents of Weaspon X-.” Kurt grabbed a towel and teleported out of the shower room and into the living room two floors down where the professor and Kitty were playing a game of chess.
<bamf> “Professor!” Kurt said startling Kitty. Professor looked up as if expecting Kurt and said:
“Is it terribly important. I’m loosing to a teenager.” He smiled at Kitty who had her eyes on Kurt’s towel.
“The one they call the Hulk, he is bashing up down town with Jugger-…Juggern…”
“Sound it out.” Kitty said but the professor’s eyes got very wide and he put his wheel chair into high gear.
“Kurt get Scott and Peter. Then get some clothes on and meet me in the war room, I’ll be having a chat with general Fury. Kitty, we’ll put this game on pause.”
Kurt bamfed out of the room and the professor rolled out of the door and to the elevator.
“Darn.” Kitty said to herself. She knocked her king over and sighed.

“General Fury, good to hear from you.” Professor said very nicely.
“Look, Xavier, this is not the time.” Fury said his eye following movements and his hands collecting papers from people shuffling around his meeting room.
“I heard about your member the Hulk, he’s in bad shape down town.”
“Tony’s got it under control.” Fury said distantly not paying much attention.
“Good then he’ll like some support from Scott, Peter, and Kurt then.” Professor said just as distantly.
“No, no he wouldn’t.” Nick said still in an occupied tone. “Tony can handle Bruce himself.”
“Undoubtedly, general, but I was referring to the one they call The Juggernaut.”
“No problems, Tony ca-“
“I doubt it very much. Juggernaut Is a mutant and he is a near unstoppable force, I am requesting that you allow Tony to put up with three of my X-men as the bring Juggernaut to control.”
“And why would I do that, this is a situation for the Ultimates, not the X-men when mutant lives become endangered I’ll tell you.” Nick said looking directly at him this time through the screen.
“Oh, but one is. Cain Marko, the one who was in the Weapon-X program, remember that? Now as a mutant peace keeping task force I ask that you recognize very little peace is being kept here and this mutant is giving a bad name to others. I want him under our control and our jurisdiction where he can be either properly taken care of or properly punished by his peers, not your snobby little super heroes.” The professor said with a sincere tone.
”What did you just say?” Fury said with rage, his good eye twitching. “I can shut off your school in a heart beat.”
“And I can shut down your brain, and the brains of the Ultimates, in a single thought. Now Scott, Peter, and Kurt will meet Tony at the fight. My three will contain the Juggernaut, and Tony will get a hold of Bruce. If you need help administering the drug to calm him down, simply ask.” The professor winked and shut the computer screen off.
“Wow, nicely done Professor.” Scott said. Peter was clapping behind him and Kurt was crouched on the computer chair his tail waving around him.
“You three hurry up and get down there, no time to waste. Don’t let Iron Man try and show you three up to Fury, let’s show them what we’re made of.”

Hulk tossed Juggernaut into the wall. The wall exploded as Juggernaut broke through. His feet sticking out of the enormous missing chunk, the walls crumbling and cracking from the impact. Hulk gritted his teeth.
"You stupid green prick!" Juggernaut stood up and brushed the dirt off his shoulders. "I'm gonna make you eat the gravel." Juggernaut flew into Hulk before he could react, letting loose three punches into Hulk's stomach and elbowed him in the jaw. He grabbed Hulk's head and bashed his hard helmet into Hulk's face. Hulk slumped down and Juggernaut stamped on his stomach cracking ribs and kicked Hulk in the side.
"You gonna fight back pansy? You gonna take me on? You gonna do something! Anything!" Hulk grunted. And his muscles moved and enlarged. His feet stretched out and widened as did his neck and now throbbing veins. His head grew and his eyes darkened. He grew at least one foot taller.
"HULK MAD! Hulk MAD, HULK MAD, HULK MAD!" With each scream Hulk smashed his fist into the ground. The cement shaking and cracking making the remnants of Casey's Pizza shake and rumbled. Juggernaut backed off but only to catch balance. Hulk lifted himself up and stared at Juggernaut.
"Hulk.....mad...." He said slowly and he punched the ground. His fists now firmly planted in the cements like ostrich heads in the sand.
"You stupid bum, now you got your hands stuck in th-" Hulk lifted the strip of cement up underneath Juggernaut's feet and he fell backwards with a smash.
"Bruce stop." A familiar voice said. Iron Man landed 10 feet away from Hulk and held his hand out. "We'll deal with this Bruce I'll just give you a dose and we'll get Juggernaut out of the way."
"Hold it. We'll Get him out of the way." Cyclops said. Colossus and Nightcrawler were behind him arms crossed and ready for someone to slip up.
"Wait ‘til I give Bruce the injection your gonna confuse him." Iron Man said slowly keeping his eyes on Hulk who was breathing heavily, darting eyes from person to person.
"Wait my ass!" Juggernaut stood up and charged Iron man. "I don’t' wait for no one tin can! Get outta my way!" He smashed Iron Man's armor and began pounding him leaving dents. Hulk roared and was about to run after them until Colossus leapt forward and grabbed Hulk form his ankles making him perform a front flip and landing on his face.
"Hold on, comrade." Peter struggled and strained to hold Hulk but he was too much. Hulk finally kicked him off and turned around and back handed him into a car. Cyclops stepped forward and released a overpowering beam into Hulk making him fly back twenty feet or so. Kurt teleported to Iron Man's side who was now Covered in dents as Juggernaut pounded away and smashed his head against the sidewalk. Iron man punched his fist into Juggernatu's stomach.
"What's that gonna do hero-boy?" Juggernaut said.
"Toast your naughty ass." Iron Man said calmly. He released a large laser beam which lifted Juggernaut right off of him and crashing down ontop of Colossus and the car.
"Vas! My injured friend is over there!" Kurt yelled at Iron Man. "You could've aimed a little better."
"Sorry Kid don't have time for aiming." He started to run to Hulk but Kurt teleported infront of him.
"You will wait until we have contained Jugg-er-nawt!" He said slowly.
"Ok. And let Hulk smash you guys while I sit and play minesweeper with the game program on my arm? No. I need to contain Hulk, now, you do your thing I'll do mine." He shoved Kurt and started to run again.
"Ach!...that guy is gonna get it." Kurt teleported.

Colossus pushed with all the might he could. He finally lifted the unconscious Hulk off him. After all the bench pressing he'd done he knew he could do it. He tossed Juggernaut to the side and began to unlach his helmet.
"No you don't." A voice grumbled and a hand shot out and grabbed his foot and pulled it out from underneath him. Hulk stood up. He was confused, angry, and dizzy from the blows. He looked around him and saw Colossus pounding down on Juggernaut. Juggernaut had made him mad. He would have attacked had he not seen Kurt teleport in front of Iron Man. They were arguing. Iron Man picked Kurt up and threw him a few feet back. Cyclops watched this and let a beam from his viser flash out and strike Iron Man in the chest, sending him into the window of a nearby building. Hulk was mad that his friend was just blasted away like that. And now Hulk was mad at Scott. He charged at Cyclops at top speed. Cyclops never even had a chance to stop him. Kurt teleported on Hulk's shoulders and covered his eyes to give Cyclops time to leap out of the way. Hulk stopped and tossed his arms about trying to figure out where he was and who was on top of him. He punched the air and clawed at his back, Nightcrawler being sure to move from ever hand swipe until Cyclops was in position. Nightcrawler then let go of Hulk and flipped off of him and landed next to Cyclops. Cyclops released another large high-powered beam into Hulk's back knocking him down and out for a few precious minutes.
"Tony now or never if you wanna get that serum in." Cyclops said to him. Peter came up dragging Juggernaut by his arm.
"This guys has a bit of a tantrum huh?" Colossus asked Cyclops.
"Nothing these powering cuffs I swiped from the Ultimates a long time ago can't help." Cyclops said and threw them on Juggernaut's wrists. There was no way Juggernaut could resist the glowing blue cuffs. They were metal wires but once they touched skin they became almost electrified with a power resisting force around them. "Nothing but Wolverine could break them." Cyclops re-assured the other two.
"Well we have done our part!" Nightcrawler said looking expectantly at Cyclops.
"Yeah, let’s put Cain in the Black Bird. Professor has a new containment system he thinks will work out perfectly." Kurt smiled and they trudged up to the Black bird grunting as they carried Cain up the ramp. They walked past the dented Iron man and the now limp unconscious body of Dr. Bruce Banner, flat on his face on the crack in the road he had created.
"So much for the Incredible hulk versus the Unstoppable Juggernaut." Peter said.
"I certainly would have liked to see who won." Kurt said as they walked onto the ship.

Finished and edited for any art that needs to be made. Any questions e-mail me! Thanks again! Wow this is cool!
-Ty
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

O
M
G

I totally forgot about this!!!

It's actually REALLY good wow! I mean its not GREAT but it's better than some of the crap i've been putting out lately! Jeeeeez.

Anyways ....I didn't totally just perform necromancy or anything...

:whistle
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

lol, you're such a gravedigger
Bobj1
Lubber
Lubber
Title: Banned

Post by Bobj1 »

So who do u think would win
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

Honestly? Hulk.

He's unstoppable.