Alan Davis Returns to Marvel!!!

The X-Men! Spider-Man, Iron Man, the Hulk, the Fantastic Four, Thor, Captain America, and more!
Tyros
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Tyros »

Alan Davis fans rejoice! Alan has signed on for a project at marvel. I am very excited!!! To see the story go here: http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stories/ ... /index.htm
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Bamfette »

I think some fans around here will be jumping for joy when they find out what his next project is... no, Nightcrawler isn't in it, but i know there are several fans of the book on here...
Diablo
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Diablo »

Every Alan Davis book is an event !
I can't wait to discover what he will be drawing ! This guy is the reason why I first bought comic-books.
I hope he'll one day do a sequel of his "Clan Destine"...
I'd like to see him on Exiles -which is a loooooooong cross-time-caper. Or on the Hulk !
Rock is alive : Atlantys. :guitar
www.atlantys.biz

:wanda :bamf :psylocke :phoenix :kylun :rogue
Elwing
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Loquacious Llama

Post by Elwing »

Oh Yeah! The great Alan "Excalibur" Davis! The man who got me into Nighty! God I hope they give him something good...And if they give him Uncanny I'll wet myself. :tub . Great artist, Alan, and his writing is even better! Great british humor and exploding toilets... Oh man! :party :meggan :britain :cerise :feron :kitty :rachel
“You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy a bike and that’s pretty close”
Paty
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: Magnetofiend

Post by Paty »

:mags:
Alan davis is one of the best writer/artiss in the biz! Sweet Lady! I wish they would give him Magneto! He liked Magneto! And did him well...
Bamfette, dare I hope he is gonna be the one to pull this crap outta the potty!?
I know Dave really enjoyed his depiction and writing of Nightcrawler...but if Nighty isn't gonna be in it...is he gonna do an X book? or is he gonna be doing something with some other character? Spidey? Avengers? thor? what? I clicked on the link but didn't get through...I may try it again later...

C'mon, gyus, give with a little more info!

Paty
:mags:
Magneto Rules!
Xavier drools!
Write support the Claremont Magneto! Cast a vote for complexity in characterization! And write to protest THE USELESS KILLING OF NIGHTCRAWLER !!!
Write to :
Isaac Perlmutter , Alan Fine, Alex Alonso and Nick Lowe at
Marvel Entertainment Inc.
135 W 50th Street
New York, NY 10020
:magneto
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Bamfette »

no, he wont be writing anything. just doing art. and i don't believe anything he will be drawing will have anything to do with Magneto or Nightcrawler.... but i really can't say what it is. is a secret right now....
Shadow_Dancer
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Shadow_Dancer »

Originally posted by Elwing
Oh Yeah! The great Alan "Excalibur" Davis! The man who got me into Nighty! God I hope they give him something good...And if they give him Uncanny I'll wet myself.
You and me both. Now I can't wait to find out what it is. It would be fabulous to have him back on an X book. :clap
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream." Mark Twain

Shadow Dancer's Fanfic Archive Image
Entropy
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Entropy »

Alan will be at the Mid-Ohio-Con.
And now so will I.
He is the man who got me into Comics (through Kurt and Excalibur).

Anyone else from the board going to be there?
Dave, your creations brought joy to my life and inspired my imagination. R.I.P.

Insanity is all in the mind...