Blade: Trinity

DC, Marvel, Image, BOOM!, Dynamite and more! Discuss everything comics and related to comics. If it's comics and Nightcrawler isn't in it, this is the place!
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

WHEW! i knew it, the third Blade is scheduled and casted (for the most part) also featuring, TRIPLE H!!! YAH!

here's the article.

World Wrestling Entertainment star Triple H is confirmed to have signed on to battle Wesley Snipes in New Line's Blade: Trinity.

Triple H will play one of the heavies who take on Snipes' vampire-hunter character in the third installment of the franchise. The film is being directed by David Goyer.

While Triple H has made several television appearances, "Trinity" will mark his first appearance on the big screen.

There's more but it's just who's writing it stuff and who's filiming it who's produicing it. I'll put more up when it comes.

www.superherohype.com is the source, I'll scout it out and keep you guys in touch.
;) PEACE!
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

News news updates! Whats her face from the new Texas Chainsaw massacre (Is it Jennifer...Beil..no thats not it...) she's apparentally WHistler's daughter in the new Blade movie which is due next fall. She talked about it on MTV news and said that it's less matrixy sword fighting more dirty boxing and blood hands and fists. Hence why HHH is so good for the movie, cuz that guy probably is too damn heavy for cords! hahahaha! anyways, check out more informatioin at superherohype.com and MTV news for more information on Blade: Trinity
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
Dark Rose Siren
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Dark Rose Siren »

i wonder what Trinity will be about.have they finished casting (they havent bagan filming right)
i kind of liked the 1st movie & the 2nd one of ok- the villians were cool looking- but the fighting seemed too forced & "Matrixy", but i hope they dont take out all the sword fighting-cause i like those.
its something i'll go see-so it'll probilty come out in fall 2004.(another thing besides Spidey 2 & RE 2 to see in 04)
:)
When barbarians are at the gate, Oh just Let'im in, they're barbarians, they're coming in anyway.
Elektra
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Elektra »

Ugh... Triple H.

Is he going to demand Wesley Snipes job to him in the movie? ;)
Nightcrawler: If someone has some extra clothes they're not using, I'm feeling a bit modest here.
Jubilee: Woah...! Why?

http://www.geocities.com/elektraspage

Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

I heard he's morbius but I find that hard to believe.

I dunno...HHH with a german...like accent. No not gonna happen. If it does. I'll shoot the movie screen. LOL!