Who were the Astonishing X-men

The X-Men! Spider-Man, Iron Man, the Hulk, the Fantastic Four, Thor, Captain America, and more!
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

Ok ok, I know WHO they were and who they came to be, but between the gambit and the x-ternals thing and Bishop.
During those brief four comics, who was officially on the team of the Astonishing X-men? :ooh Just wondering. (seeing as how I got all four sitting right next to me.)
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
TheSpike
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by TheSpike »

I think the official team was Rogue (leader), Sabretooth, Wildchild, Blink, Sunfire and Morph...

And they were later joined by Iceman, right?
"In brightest day, in blackest night,
no evil shall escape my sight,
let those who worship evil's might,
beware my power, Green Lantern's light! "
--Green Lantern's Oath

Inferno (on TV): "BUUUURRRRRRRRN!"
Butt-head: "Hey, Beavis, he said 'burn'."
Beavis: "Yeah! Yeah! 'Burn' is cool! Fire, fire, fire!"
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

And...Kurt...no...he was on his own thing right? I could never figure it out. And where was Logan during all of this. I know Scott was a bad boy with his brother, but what about Logan, or Warren?
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
Nemesis
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Nemesis »

Originally posted by TheSpike
I think the official team was Rogue (leader), Sabretooth, Wildchild, Blink, Sunfire and Morph...

And they were later joined by Iceman, right?
No, Iceman didn't join the team, he was part of Quicksilver's group. Pietro only sent him to tell Rogue of Apocalypse's attack on the mansion.
Originally posted by Bamfman86And...Kurt...no...he was on his own thing right? I could never figure it out. And where was Logan during all of this. I know Scott was a bad boy with his brother, but what about Logan, or Warren?
Kurt and Mystique had their own group called X-Calibre, they were later joined by Switchback and Damask.

Logan was going by the name Weapon X, and was a couple with Jean Grey. The worked with the Human High Council.

Warren owned a nightclub in New York called Heaven. It was roughly considered to be neutral ground in Apocalypse's regime.
Do-ro'ik vong pratte!