this coffee tastes like ass

If it's not comics, tv, or movies, this is the place! Talk about anything and everything else right here!
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

Dysentery (formerly known as flux or the bloody flux) is an inflammatory disorder of the intestine, especially of the colon, that results in severe diarrhea containing mucus and/or blood in the feces with fever and abdominal pain.
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
Elfdame
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Elfdame »

These were not close friends, just church freinds, but funeral today, one Tues and one Wed. I feel that sickness and death are like a cloud of mosquitoes around me.
"Humanity is a parade of fools, and I am at the front of it, twirling a baton." From Chapter 9 of _Brother Odd_ by Dean Koontz / from Chapter 10: "Life you can evade; death you cannot."

tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Timelord
Nightscrawlearth Character: :x23 :rachel

Post by tears~fall~like~glass »

I guess yesterday my great uncle went out to get the mail, passed out, and hit his head. He ended up brain dead, and they pulled the plug. It's not a huge deal to me because I never knew him, but my mom has to leave for the funeral tomorrow and doesn't know how long she'll be gone for it. It'll be at least three days since she's leaving tomorrow, funeral is Tuesday, plus a day to travel back.
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

Sharing is not always a good thing, especially when what you share makes your spouse leave for three hours.
Elfdame
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Elfdame »

In an email about what we will be singing for my elderly friend's funeral, was a note tagged on at the end that another one of our church friends died. What is it about the month of May?
"Humanity is a parade of fools, and I am at the front of it, twirling a baton." From Chapter 9 of _Brother Odd_ by Dean Koontz / from Chapter 10: "Life you can evade; death you cannot."

tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

I have my econ and chem finals on Thursday, which are the classes I'm freaking out over. They're the ones I need to pass to graduate. ><
JackSkulls
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Nightscrawlearth Character: :maverick :shaman

Post by JackSkulls »

feel like shit, bored as hell and prolly not gonna have a good day today cuz i have my son, now normally that's not a bad thing cuz i love the little guy, but because i can't keep up with him and cuz britt will be busy studying for finals I'm going to get bitched out all day cuz he'll prolly cling to my mother, she claims she loves him yet all she does is bitch me out when he's here.
:maverick (weapon-x) :shaman (alpha Fight)
sovietxzion
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat
Title: Boy Cereal

Post by sovietxzion »

This might not taste like ass but another body part and you can guess which one it is! To make a long story short; i was at the gym with my buddy and we were in the showers when this man came in and openly started spanking his monkey. Needless to say, we beat a hasty retreat and reported him. He's now banned from the gym. :X
"Itchy, Rusty, Wretched, my ARSE!"- Jetfire

"I'm not gonna stick it in freja and make her see god, i leave that to the Pros... AKA freak"

"If sex is evil, I comitted a whole lot of evil last night."
tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

I want to know whether I passed chemistry or not, but I probably won't find out my final grade until the underclassmen take their finals. ><
Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Bicep Addict
Nightscrawlearth Character: :rogue :monet :multiple :leech :sinister

Post by Esynthia »

Our cook at my restaurant passed away at 4 am Thursday morning... He was 32. He had stage 4 bone cancer in his jaw that went from nothing to HUGELY MAMMOTH in less than a month. The craziest part was that there was nothing wrong with him until he got a tooth pulled because of a horrible toothache... The cancer was under that tooth in his jaw. So once the air hit it, it grew like rapid fire. They did surgery and thought they got it all... They didn't. The mass was back in about another month. The whole left side of his face was paralyzed for the past 2 months or so and he's not been at work since he had the first surgery. R.I.P. Jesus. <3

[Edited on 5/21/2010 by Esynthia]
ImageImage

Remy: he feels lust for everyone
neling4
Lookout
Lookout

Post by neling4 »

I'm so sorry, Esynthia. That's awful, so sad.

It really puts my complaint in perspective, so...never mind.
R.I.P. Nightcrawler. 1975 - 2010

tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

I had to pick my brother up from school today because I had to grab some art projects that weren't graded by Wednesday when I got out. So, I got up, got ready to go... couldn't find my wallet. I'm freaking out because, for one, it has my drivers license in it. It also has my school IDs, my bank account number, and my debit card (not that there's any money in my account after paying book rental). And, not only do I need my license for driving, but I needed to cash a check.

So, I call my boyfriend since his house was the last place I had it. He searches, can't find it, goes to check places again while I call my mom to tell her. By this time, I was running late to get my brother and am afraid my teachers won't be around by the time I get there, but I was told to just go get him, not to worry about my wallet. Luckily, awesome boyfriend called back saying he'd found it in his car. As he's telling me he found it, I'm backing out of the garage...

...straight into the trailer. :doh!
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Slarti »

I just paid off my hospital bill from last year for my exercise in stupidity!

....just in time to rack up more bills for the surprise bun in the oven.
neling4
Lookout
Lookout

Post by neling4 »

Funeral tomorrow for my daughter's friend and classmate who died last week. She had cancer.

Please pray for her family.

Angelique
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Angelique »

Slarti wrote:I just paid off my hospital bill from last year for my exercise in stupidity!

....just in time to rack up more bills for the surprise bun in the oven.
Boo, hospital bills! As for the rest...
Meddle not with the heartstrings of fans, for we are powerful and hold your pursestrings.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=6 ... &ref=share

www.heroesfallenstudiosinc.webs.com

http://hubpages.com/hub/characterdriven
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Slarti »

...yes?

Going back to work tomorrow, just in time to apparently get canned or my hours slashed or whatever the hell my wanker of a boss has planned. We're both looking for a new job closer to home for me, which is also nerve-wracking and made of ass.
Raven Hare
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: Talking Pussy

Post by Raven Hare »

Sorry hun, that is definately ass-worthy >< Let us know how it goes.
:hepz :kitty
JackSkulls
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by JackSkulls »

well this doesn't taste like ass but it does taste like blood

Matthew (my son) got payback for all the spankings i gave him Saturday when I was playing with him and stopped his swing causing his head the slam into my face and make my teeth dig into my lip, Hurt like a BITCH, but he just sat there and laughed at me as I slinked away and britt kept swinging him.
Raven Hare
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: Talking Pussy

Post by Raven Hare »

Got some very ass-y news. My old boss Dana (who made sure I got another job after corporate axed the one I had in her dept) has breast cancer. She had a double masectomy on the 13th and starts chemo on the 8th.

Nobody *deserves* cancer, but Dana really didn't deserve this. She is a super nice lady who was a joy to work for. She's only in her 40's and has a husband and two teenage daughters ages 14 and 16.

Whatever your spiritual persuasion, I'd appreciate and prayers, vibes, or well wishes you can send her way. This has really just made me heart sick :(
:hepz :kitty
neling4
Lookout
Lookout

Post by neling4 »

Yesterday was the funeral for my daughter's friend and classmate who died from cancer last week.

Tonight was the Middle school graduation ceremony, and on the chair where Summer would have been, there was a wreath.

This morning, one of the elementary school buses overturned and a six-year old boy was killed.

Three of our students lost in one school year.

Scumfish
Navigator
Navigator
Title: SCP-3068
Nightscrawlearth Character: :selene :mayhem :icarus :warren :sabretooth

Post by Scumfish »

I wish people would remember I'm not a fucking bank. That money I have? I'm not suddenly rich, I'm not able to pay for frivolous things, and I'm not able to simply lend/give it away.

That money is to keep me out of fucking prison. It's to pay off a HUGE amount of debt and make it so that I still have a home. Yes, I'm well aware my fosters had a fair whack come in, but you know what? That's their money, I am not asking for more simply to lend to people.

I know I bought Pup a laptop yesterday, and people will be going 'omgwaste' but that was money that my dad gave me and then lectured me about until I promised I'd do it. Not my money. His. So my parents actually bought it, not me.

And as a side note - the amount they gave me was £6k. Just to put this in perspective for you - it's not enough to cover everything. They're probably going to have to give me another couple of grand.

So in summary? No, I am not lending you money. No, I am not giving you money. Because I have no money. I am not suddenly rich, or I'd have bought my Alienware by now. I am not suddenly able to throw cash around, or I'd own my own flat. Stop. Hinting/asking. It's already been spent. On, y' know. Important stuff. Like the fucking debt.

/grumbles.

[Edited on 6-6-2010 by Scumfish]
Those who know, don't say; those who don't, say too much.

Aodhfionn 'Fianna' MacDuibh's Character Blog (for Nightscrawler's RPG)

My (NSFW) Art/General Blog || My Trans Blog || My (SFW-ish) Art
Jeremus
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Jeremus »

I'm so sorry Neling.

And Raven, I've got Dana in my thoughts.

I just found out that my wonderful next door neighbor has cancer too. She was walking around fine 3 weeks ago, and now she can barely walk across the room.

Why do bad things always seem to happen to good people and innocent kids?:(
neling4
Lookout
Lookout

Post by neling4 »

Thanks Jeremus.

The girl who died in a car crash a few months ago, rode my daughter's school bus. The girl who died of cancer was a close friend of hers, and the boy was the little brother of another of her close friends.

As bad as it was for my daughter, it was obviously far worse for the families who lost their children. I can scarcely imagine how awful that would be.

The little boy's funeral was yesterday.

JackSkulls
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by JackSkulls »

WORST FUCKING DAY IN A WHILE!!!

Mom's bein a bitch and a pain in the fucking ass and making me feel horrible and other people just aren't fucking helping, they're just making shit worse!!!!
tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Aaaand, on the way to Friendship, it spewed rain. So much rain. We got there... still raining. When it cleared up? Hot and humid as hell. We left the campsite in the early afternoon, the creek was at about two feet. When we came back way later, it'd rose about three feet and was getting worse. As we were getting ready to leave, major storm was coming in. We stopped for dinner and ended up sitting for over an hour until the storm had passed. Ended up getting home around 2 AM. :X