Comic Kurt peeks out in X2

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
xstechfreak
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by xstechfreak »

I don't know really how to title this but in the White House scene at the end Kurt waves to the president and then the next time you see him he has this look that to me just emboides Comic Kurt.

Maybe I'm wrong or maybe it the Cheez-it.

But to me that is the look of Comic Kurt. :)
Fuzzy_Jr.
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Fuzzy_Jr. »

Yea, that was a -very- cute & comic-y part, in my humble opinion...
N-No Season Five? *Wince* *Whimper* WAHAHAHAHA! *Twitch*
rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

Post by rockstar »

i think that part when he was grinning as he was taking the knife from his tail was comic-ish..... but that's just me
"The whole idea of being in a dark superhero film was quite amusing, and I like that it's got a strong moral track about acceptance............. And then of course the idea of flying around, killing people with my tail -- that kind of appealed to me." :tail
- Alan Cumming (Interview with Wizard Magazine)
Beboots
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Beboots »

I remember that scene.... :rolleyes ...And I agree, Xstechfreak... It did remind me 'o him...
/ERROR 406: file corrupt:Earth.config/reboot:universe? (Y/N)

:poke

Snape: Nonsense, Harry...I harbor no ill will towards any of my students, you accursed little worm.
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by Siona »

I thought so too, especially when the smiled sort of faded like "Oh, CRAP, he reeeemeeeemberrrrrrs... I was SO waiting for him to blush or something. :love

~Siona
You cannot stop me. You cannot destroy me. For I am the cockroach of looove.

"Ah, young love. Stupid pencils."
-- SheCat.
hilowey
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by hilowey »

If he did blush, we wouldn't be able to see it since he was in the shadows:(

But, yeah, I did see some comicyness (word..?) in very small bits throughout the movie.
"God sneezed. What could I say to Him?"- Henny Youngman

"In Los Angeles, McDonald's quickly reacted to the highway shootings. They came out with 'Happy To Be Alive Meals'"-Al Clethen

"What was the name of the little boy whose nuts grew every time he told a lie? Pistachio."-Tommy Sledge
rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

Post by rockstar »

"Oh.... hello..."
*next scene*
"I didn't mean to snoop."

COMIC KURT ALERT! COMIC KURT ALERT!
(hey that rhymes)
"The whole idea of being in a dark superhero film was quite amusing, and I like that it's got a strong moral track about acceptance............. And then of course the idea of flying around, killing people with my tail -- that kind of appealed to me." :tail
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by Siona »

That, and everyone remember the devilish grin he gave Rogue before spying on the others? :die

~Siona
You cannot stop me. You cannot destroy me. For I am the cockroach of looove.

"Ah, young love. Stupid pencils."
-- SheCat.
rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

Post by rockstar »

a grin that is not so easily forgotten *giggle*

such a mischeifous little devil.

oh yeah, aint he a big flirt in the comics?
let's see.... touching storm's face when he barely knows her, and later on, hugging her to teleport. what have we got here? FLIRTING!
Vee_EmmCee
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Vee_EmmCee »

Yeah, there were evry comic-y moments in the movie. I like how they let it break trough bit by bit and didn't just through it all in.
I loved the part when he was in the tree sooo much!
"The hate of another person is sick and disgusting, and I'll never understand how the word hate is thrown around like it's nothing. Because it's something, something ominious, and in the end, it will destroy us all. "
Shadow_Dancer
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Shadow_Dancer »

Don't forget the White House scene! That was comic Kurt in action all the way (except for who he was attacking).

I agree, hanging in the tree was very comic Kurt. as was the faith conversation, although comic Kurt wouldn't have been so shy.
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream." Mark Twain

Shadow Dancer's Fanfic Archive Image
Zuno
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Zuno »

I think the shynes was so adorebel. Espesialy in the "I didn`t mean to snoop" scene. Almost like she was punishing him for snooping by going in to his mind. He looked like a adorebel kid.
Please visit my art side: http://the-shadowcat.deviantart.com/

I apolagise for my spelling mistakes.
English being my second language + dyslexsia = lotts of them XD
rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

Post by rockstar »

yes, he has that sweet, innocent ora about him, but at the same time we know he could kick our asses if he wanted too.