Nightcrawler's Family Tree

Community created Nightcrawler knowledge base to answer all your questions in one place!
MabusRex
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by MabusRex »

It wasn't a secret, she was just leaving room for more of Azzy's kids to be revealed if there was more. And by the looks of it, there are.
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Bamfette »

i think what i am gonna do with that space is just put 'others' unless one or more of them is revealed by name.
nightcrawler_mine17
Lubber
Lubber

Post by nightcrawler_mine17 »

Very interesting..... thanks for that! KURT MINE:love
Kurt is mine. Back off. ::hisses::
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by Siona »

Who really knows how many kids this guy has! From the looks of the other offspring, it looks like this guy REALLY got around! That, and who's to say that NC and that Creed guy were Mystique's only kids?

Kurt's family's getting complicated. :stunned

~Siona
You cannot stop me. You cannot destroy me. For I am the cockroach of looove.

"Ah, young love. Stupid pencils."
-- SheCat.
digidestined02
Lubber
Lubber

Post by digidestined02 »

I know mystique while with the senetor had a kid. Is Gloria a human or mutant?:?
Thunder Chicken
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Thunder Chicken »

Gloria was adopted; she's not biologically Mystiques daughter.

:austen
Nightcrawler ZERO
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Nightcrawler ZERO »

Originally posted by Bamfette
i think what i am gonna do with that space is just put 'others' unless one or more of them is revealed by name.
Well, with that in mind..................

http://www.angelfire.com/art2/xhpfanart/NC_Tree.jpg
NightPoofer
Navigator
Navigator

Post by NightPoofer »

:LOL Kurt's family just keeps getting bigger...
Originally posted by Thunder Chicken
Gloria was adopted; she's not biologically Mystiques daughter.
Well... Rogue is in there and she was adopted, so I guess Gloria's okay too.
urbanrusty
Lubber
Lubber

Post by urbanrusty »

hi im new here so some of this info is new to me. since i can remember i thought and was told that sabertooth was kurt's father. now im told he's not. so the only way kurt and sabertooth are conected are because mystique had graydon creed with him?? oh and i was wondering if graydon creed might be related to wolverine because sabertooth is always saying he is logans father.
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Bamfette »

the only time it was ever implied that Sabretooth was kurt's father was in AoA. and even then it was only vaguely implied, and never stated outright. all that happened was Mystique made a remark about finding a father with fur in his genes. then later, when under the control of the Shadow King, she turned into Sabretooth and said 'does widdle kurt wanna come out to play?' that's it. nothing else was ever said on the matter.

the closest we got (until now) to an actual telling of his parentage came later, in X-men Unlimited #4. it was confirmed that Mystique was his mother, and both she and Graydon told Kurt about him being thrown off a waterfall when he was a baby, and that at the time Mystique was the widow of a German noble.

according to the Origin miniseries, doesn't look like Sabretooth is Wolverine's father. Wolverine's parents appear to be the Howlett's, and Wolverine's real name is James. though his mother had an affair with a 'Mr. Logan' thier grounds keeper and he may be Logan's biological father. Mr. Logan had a son, who went by Dog, who did bear a resemblance of sorts to Sabretooth, but he was also very badly scarred, which of course Sabretooth is not. he also never had the claws or fangs. but he was young, perhaps he just had not undergone his mutation.
urbanrusty
Lubber
Lubber

Post by urbanrusty »

wow that about clears it all up. thanks im more of a spider-man fan than an x-men so im not sure about all that x-stuff.
Destiny
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Destiny »

who's this sister chick of his?:puzzle

confused now :eek

C ya :bamf
"Who ever said nothings imposible never tried to slam a revolving door!!
Dumbass"
Garble
Lookout
Lookout
Title: Weirdsmith

Post by Garble »

Who do you mean, Destiny?

Amanda Sefton (real name: Jimaine Szardos) is his unofficial adpoted sister.

Kurt most likely has several biological half-sisters running around, but so far none of them have been individually indroduced.

If you mean the blue girl with wings, that's Jillian. She's not his sister.
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

Do you think Jillian will play a bigger part in the series? She looks a lot like Kurt except for the wings and the being a girl thing. she looks really cool so far. I hope she plays a big part of this. :jillmask
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by Siona »

Me too; she seems like an awesome character...and the more time she spends, the more chances we may have for them to explain the new blue-ish-ness. :smirk

~Siona

-- SheCat.
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

Yeah, it's kinda funny how they somehow messed up and made her blue instead of red. Do you think some of Kurt's other family members were colored wrong? That would almost explain why just about every family member is either black and blue. Even if it is a recessive gene, someone had to have gotten it.
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by Siona »

I was curious about this too...since Mystique is blue, it makes sense that her son's blue too, but why Abyss?

~Siona

-- SheCat.
Neon
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Neon »

It's a mystery. And what about his powers? His noseless-ness?
Azazel (teleportation) + ? = Nils (dimentional portal in torso, uncoilable body) ???
You can kind of see how he could be labeled as another "teleporter", but who the crap could his other powers/features have come from?

And it doesn't help that I'm still too new to come up with any plausible suggestions... and my Statistics homework is now never going to be completed... it's all your fault, Abyss!!!
:abyss :engarde
"If at first you don't succeed, find out if the loser gets anything."
~ Bill Lyon

I love the Oekaki Board
MabusRex
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by MabusRex »

Mutations aren't always (and actually pretty rarely, until recently) directly carried over from parent to off-spring. As you noted, Nils' inner portal is derived from Azzy's teleporting power/dimension, but the rest could either a) be from his mother (doubtful) or b) be a random new mutation like Kurt's fuzziness or sticking to walls.
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

Well, we still don't know if Jillian even has a nose yet since she has it hidden Soul Reaver style. She could be missing her nose just like Nils.

Neon
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Neon »

Bamfette's original character has a nose though, right? But you can never really tell how much they are going to change things around...
That's an interesting idea - but pretty strange if she still turns out to be Nighty's love interest in the comics - it'd be like dating his aunt... :eek
~ Bill Lyon

I love the Oekaki Board
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

Lol, yeah, that would be funny. Still, the one thing I don't get is why they changed the way Nils looks. I liked him the old way, now he looks like a kid with spiked hair.

Neon
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Neon »

I'm thinking they may have changed his hair to make him look more like his dad. But even still, he looks far too much like Vash the Stampede now for his own good. :D
But the rest of him? Not a clue. I really loved his unique appearance, especially his biosuit (mega-fun to draw) and curly-ness. Hopefully Nils' uncoiling ability is kept, I don't think we've seen him use it yet... (sorry, I missed #430)
~ Bill Lyon

I love the Oekaki Board
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

Nah, they still haven't used it yet. Where did his suit go anyway? He's wearing swim trunks now!

Azur
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Azur »

now that's a silly question : could be Jimaine Szardos one of Azazel's kids ?