What the FU**?

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

What the FU**?

Post by Siona »

Or she might die like Magneto "did". :naughty

Jee, is this fifty characters?

~Siona
You cannot stop me. You cannot destroy me. For I am the cockroach of looove.

"Ah, young love. Stupid pencils."
-- SheCat.
Dracadancer
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

What the FU**?

Post by Dracadancer »

Hum....how about Jennifer Howlett? X23 kinda looks like a Jennifer, though I never did like the name James Howlett for Wolverine. Logan suits him much better. :rolleyes

I just don't get why if they wanted a Lady Deathstrike they didn't just have a Lady Deathstrike. Of course I'm not sure x23 is really THAT much like Deathstirke, if she was I'm guessing they would have just done the fingernail thing instead of the claws. My question is then does Logan have bone claws on his toes too if they were able to give her the metal blade on her feet?
###Dracadancer's Lair### ---> Your all purpose website

Random Quote of the Week: "Reports that say that something hasn’t happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns, there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns -- the ones we don’t know we don’t know."
This year’s winner of the Foot in the Mouth award Donald Rumsfeld
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

What the FU**?

Post by Siona »

I hope not...can you believe how much money he'd spend on shoes alone every time he lost his cool? :ooh

~Siona

-- SheCat.
spidergirl
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

What the FU**?

Post by spidergirl »

Originally posted by Dracadancer
My question is then does Logan have bone claws on his toes too if they were able to give her the metal blade on her feet?
Answer from article with creator of x23:

Ah, yes the foot claw. This is one of the details that sold the idea of X23 to Joe Quesada.

After years of failure, in which Hydra had taken the lives of countless mutants using the stolen data and technology from Weapon X, they finally owned up to the fact that the process wasn’t flawed, but rather it was the subjects. With Wolverine on the table they could have replicated the experiment a thousand times using nothing but a pocketknife and squirt gun filled with Adamantium.So they changed course and went back to the original project. They took what little DNA samples that had of the original Weapon X and began growing embryos. All of them, all 22 of them perished before reaching the first month of development. A flaw in the DNA strand, specifically the male chromosome was creating the genetic degeneration. So the lead scientist, Dr. Risman, broke protocols and direct orders and created a female clone. She was severely punished for her actions. The embryo was healthy but showed early signs of developmental variation from the genetic donor, the most worrisome of the variations were that her claws were misplaced. Dr. Risman did not see this as a problem and searched for the answers in nature. This was her conclusion:

“In nature we find that evolution has built unique traits into both male and females, each given specific physical attributes to insure that they can properly manage their roles in life. I theorized that Weapon X was not just a mutant but also the first of a new species. If he were born with a female sibling, she would have proven this fact long ago. The males in Weapon X’s species are the protectors of the family groups, much in the way male lions protect their prides. Males were not designed to hunt (although they can), but rather kill all predators that threaten the family group and any males who challenge their place as head of the pride. The females in this species are hunters so they need offensive claws on their hands like the males, but they also have an equally important secondary job and that is to insure the survival of their cubs. They must raise the young and always come home after the hunt, to insure this they were given a defensive weapon in their foot. This pedal claw is used when the female’s arms are injured or incapacitated, they use it to slash at the belly or the batter of their attackers so that they can escape and return safely to the pride. X23’s claws were determined by evolution and Hydra trained her to use her foot claws as offensive weapons in the hopes that she could be twice as deadly as predecessor.”
:bunny:bunnyWe are the Bunny Warriors. Fear Us. :bunny :bunny

Nie Mond ein Werwolf.

Weiser Mann nie Spiel Bockspringen mit Einhorn.

Coalition for Crawler to Carry a Cutlass (CCCC) Member#34)
spidergirl
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

What the FU**?

Post by spidergirl »

Originally posted by Siona

~Siona
???? What are you talking about? Clarify please, very confuzzled....
:read :?

Nie Mond ein Werwolf.

Dracadancer
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

What the FU**?

Post by Dracadancer »

Okay, I might buy the whole "females have a trait that the males don't thing", though in nature it usually doesn't work that way (the males usually having the extra fighting wepons and the females often being the larger of the species as a defense aginst anything that would harm young). But the whole "I theorized that Weapon X was not just a mutant but also the first of a new species." really doesn't make much sense because mutation isn't suppose to really be a new species but a modifcation of the human species, that's why all mutants are different. Not to mention the fact that if "Origin" is to be believed, Logan's brother or father also had the bone claws, though maybe not his healing ablilties.
###Dracadancer's Lair### ---> Your all purpose website

Random Quote of the Week: "Reports that say that something hasn’t happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns, there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns -- the ones we don’t know we don’t know."
This year’s winner of the Foot in the Mouth award Donald Rumsfeld
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

What the FU**?

Post by Siona »

Originally posted by spidergirl
Originally posted by Siona

~Siona
???? What are you talking about? Clarify please, very confuzzled....
:read :?
Did you watch the episode from two weeks ago?

~Siona

-- SheCat.
spidergirl
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

What the FU**?

Post by spidergirl »

OHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Yeah, I did. I just kinda forgot.

Nie Mond ein Werwolf.

spidergirl
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

What the FU**?

Post by spidergirl »

I loved the new X23 Epi! They did a really good job with her. YOu can tell that part of her really wants to go and be with Logan at the Insitute, but she also knows that she can't... Oh the angst!!!! I really like how Logan, twice now, has kept SHIELD away from her.

Nie Mond ein Werwolf.