Worst interview ever

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
Q
Lubber
Lubber

Worst interview ever

Post by Q »

I saw entertainment studios.com one time and they were interviewing Halle Berry for Xmen two. The interview sucked! :X All she talked about was her stupid oscar, they never mentioned the movie not once. (I can prove it too, i have it recorded) And for the movie clip. it was one from the day before, where they go in the church and find Nightcrawler. Boy! That made me mad!!! I hoping to hear a little something about the movie!!!!
2=px15 if the p= ....:ooh.... :?......Geez! I teach this stuff?! :yuck
:sabretooth
rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

Worst interview ever

Post by rockstar »

in a magazine i read when they were talkin about halle berry in X2, all they talked about was her oscar and her past movie roles.
COME ON! anna paquin has an oscar too, but she actually talks about the frickin movie!!!!
"The whole idea of being in a dark superhero film was quite amusing, and I like that it's got a strong moral track about acceptance............. And then of course the idea of flying around, killing people with my tail -- that kind of appealed to me." :tail
- Alan Cumming (Interview with Wizard Magazine)
Riley
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Worst interview ever

Post by Riley »

I saw that too. It made me REALLY MAD!!! WHO CARES ABOUT HER @#$% OSCAR?! :yell We want to know about the movie you were in. *in baby voice* Yeah thats right Halle, You make movies. *Yelling* So talk about those for a change!!:yell (sorry for the yelling)
Hey! Dont Diss the Chicken! :smirk
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I quit Scrawlers sometime in November, never to return again.
Beboots
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Worst interview ever

Post by Beboots »

Originally posted by Riley
I saw that too. It made me REALLY MAD!!! WHO CARES ABOUT HER @#$% OSCAR?! :yell We want to know about the movie you were in. *in baby voice* Yeah thats right Halle, You make movies. *Yelling* So talk about those for a change!!:yell (sorry for the yelling)
Hey, you don't need to apologise for the yelling. Most of us want to yell too! :mad

...I would, but if either of my parents heard, they'd kick me off here and ask how a 'sweet little 14-year old knew such awfull naughty words'. :ick

...I'd use more than awfull-naughty words, yes I would... :shifty
/ERROR 406: file corrupt:Earth.config/reboot:universe? (Y/N)

:poke

Snape: Nonsense, Harry...I harbor no ill will towards any of my students, you accursed little worm.
Virus
Lubber
Lubber

Sigh....

Post by Virus »

You should be ashamed at yourself, Halle! :yell

*pushes her off a cliff* :tonguewag :eeevil :wave

Ah... my work here is done... *stops* :ooh

*Storm flies up with lightning bolts crackling around* :surprise :shocked :( Oh man.... I'm dead....

Eeeeeeee!!! KURT! Save me!

Kurt?

KURT?

:X Ah... you can never seperate Kurt and his Guiness...
Ok... so there's the steak knife, the fish knife, the butter knife, the paring knife, and the butchering knife... I have something that can beat all of these things, and you know what? It's called the knife.
:pokejoke <-- Man... I love this icon.
:smirk Okay, you take the big happy, and I'll take the small angry...
Riley
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Worst interview ever

Post by Riley »

Nobody will miss her. BYE BYE! You....You.... Stupid Person!! :yell AHHH HAAA!!! :eeevil *laughs evily*:devil Q>Thats why she's not on my list! *insane*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SheCat
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Worst interview ever

Post by SheCat »

I never liked Storm. She was the only character I ever hated. In any verse *avoids hurled books* I think she had the personality of a lamp-post. :smirk Except Ultimate, but that's just me.
I mean, Cyclops had more personality in the movie! How lame do you have to be that CYCLOPS is more interesting than you!?!?
And it wasn't bad lines, it was the acting! Grrrrrrr.....I hate Halle Berry.
"I throw de cards, de cards go BOOM! End of bad guy, end of story." -Gambit, X-Treme
"Everything I still want I just now prayed for." -Kreon, Antigone :cry
Viceroy of the Black Tom Appreciation Society
"You act like I know what day of the week it is." ~Patchy
From the Strange and Twisted Mind of Emmy-Jay / Enter the Patchverse...:respectgambit
rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

Worst interview ever

Post by rockstar »

i like storm. i dont like halle berry.
DONT SHOOT! I HAVE A FAMILY!!!!!!!
"The whole idea of being in a dark superhero film was quite amusing, and I like that it's got a strong moral track about acceptance............. And then of course the idea of flying around, killing people with my tail -- that kind of appealed to me." :tail
Bamf_Girl
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Worst interview ever

Post by Bamf_Girl »

I never really liked Halle's rendition of Storm... now rping... thats a differ matter... but I am a Kuroro fan *Sighs* Life can be so complicated lol
I am the Terrible Toad King!
Yes you are!
W'o the 'ell are you?
Your Terrible Toad Queen of course

TOAD FANS UNITE!

*Jumps up and down* I'm OMWOS! If I RP with ya, drop me a line!
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Worst interview ever

Post by kurtlover »

Ok guys i dislike Halle as Storm too but there's no need on yelling and cursing ok ;) i don't want this topic turned into a "I hate movie storm(Halle Berry) threads ....who else hates her?..raise your hands!"
keep it civil.
Dark Rose Siren
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Worst interview ever

Post by Dark Rose Siren »

i dont like Halle either- yes shes an ok actress(she won an award-wow :rolleyes) but i think her success has gone to her head. plus after she won that award she seems to be EVERYWHERE & that gets annoying.
i also didnt like her as Storm.
When barbarians are at the gate, Oh just Let'im in, they're barbarians, they're coming in anyway.
Riley
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Worst interview ever

Post by Riley »

Ok sorry kurtlover. *takes deep breath* I just wanted to let off a little steam. Ok to the topic.

Why does she always have to talk about her oscar. Now i forgot the word for it... It's like I forgot like she always talks about herself.. You know :? cause i totally forgot the word for it. Doesnt she have something better to do, you know, like talk about the movie for once?You know now that i think of it, i can only think of 2 or 3 movies she was in. X-men 1 and 2 and 007. What other movies. :? (ugh, i am on a brain fart today :mad)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vee_EmmCee
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Worst interview ever

Post by Vee_EmmCee »

I actually like Halle Berry, but not her views on X2. She refuses to talk about it and she puts no spirit into Storm. I do believe she's a good actress though...just not as Storm...yeah.
"The hate of another person is sick and disgusting, and I'll never understand how the word hate is thrown around like it's nothing. Because it's something, something ominious, and in the end, it will destroy us all. "
Riley
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Worst interview ever

Post by Riley »

Yeah it looks like she was sorta bored doing Strom, Like she was saying to herself "*sigh* Been there, done that"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

Worst interview ever

Post by rockstar »

most actresses would be grateful to have the role of a hero as powerful as storm (i know i sure as hell would be!). she kinda makes it seem like she was bored with it.

i'm terrified of what she's gonna do as Catwoman.
Riley
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Worst interview ever

Post by Riley »

Catwomen? They making a movie, or has it already been made, or what? (Oh i can just see her messing up that role she's playing) Proboly she wont put any effort to it as she always does.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~