Silliness...breakfast with Nighty!

Feeling creative? Post your fan stories and fan art here!
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Northstars Love »

Originally posted by Slarti
Ya doubleposted bamf!nightcrawler, so I deleted the duplicate. :)

Ya...I did that before in another thread and I was able to delete it. My computer seemed to hang for sometime. I thought it froze up. Thanks Slarti ;)
bluefooted
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by bluefooted »

Glad I could help bust a few guts :LOL

I've got my sister looking for the rest of them, but they're probably lost...:(
So, I guess I'll just have to try to recreate them :)

I can't remember all the ones we had - I think one involved a pet-hair roller and a white dress, etc. And I think a couple were also a bit naughty :naughty If you guys have any good ideas :idea let me know and I'll do my best to put it down in cartoon form for your viewing pleasure!
Maelstrom
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Maelstrom »

Originally posted by bluefooted
Glad I could help bust a few guts :LOL

I've got my sister looking for the rest of them, but they're probably lost...:(
So, I guess I'll just have to try to recreate them :)

I can't remember all the ones we had - I think one involved a pet-hair roller and a white dress, etc. And I think a couple were also a bit naughty :naughty If you guys have any good ideas :idea let me know and I'll do my best to put it down in cartoon form for your viewing pleasure!
Ooooohhh, you're just asking for it, my friend :naughty MUWAHAHAHA!

1) One word: hairdryer.

2) And exactly whose blue fur could it be clogging the drain this time? Hhhhmmmm?

3) KURT! Get in here and clean this bathtub ring!

4) Kurt, if you use my towel one more time, I'm going to kill you....

5) Man! This is, like the fourth lint trap we've gone through this month! They keep getting clogged with blue fuzz!

6) Kurt draped over the bed in a blissful, boneless state while he's being brushed out....

7) Kurt strangely puffy, all hair standing on end and looking (figuratively and literally) rather shocked. Someone sneaky giggling behind him retracting a finger. Title: "Fun with Static Electricity".

8) Kurt looking indignant, probably gesturing as he shouts to someone, "No, I do NOT have hairballs! Stop accusing me of that! Those are from your own cat!"

9) Kurt looking a bit sly, a towel wrapped around his waist and just out of the shower, holding a bottle of shampoo between two oversized fingers. He's shaking it in front of someone else, who's looking downright petulant. Caption: "Nice try at 'spiking' my shampoo, liebling, but I can smell Nair a mile away."

10) Kurt looking like a drowned cat, glumly trudging through the rain. Caption: Rain sucks when you're fuzzy....

11) Kurt half dead and panting with the heat, splayed on the linoleum kitchen floor like a cat. There's a cat beside him, splayed in a very similar manner. Someone might be stepping over him to get something out of the 'fridge or something. Thermometer reads somewhere around 90 degrees or more. Caption: Too damn hot....

12) Several girls (or maybe just one :naughty) snuggling up to Kurt in a ski lodge, or some other obviously cold place. Kurt is loving every minute of it. Caption: Of course, sometimes being warm and fuzzy has its advantages....
Eagles may soar, but weasels never get sucked into the intake of a jet engine..... :evil
bluefooted
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by bluefooted »

Wow! Holy Monkey! You've put a lot of thought into this, Maelstrom! Maybe - dare I say - too much? :LOL

Ha! I can sense a challenge when one comes my way :engarde
Alright, I accept... um, it might take me a little while - teaching duties and all - so please be patient. What great ideas! Hmmm, where to begin....
BamfChyck
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by BamfChyck »

Wow! bluefooted, you totally rock! Those are really, really funny. You draw very well, too.
I wear black clothes, so I have black cats. Whichever lucky woman winds up with Kurt will have to get some blue clothes. And a lint-roller, I suppose.
Shadow_Dancer
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Shadow_Dancer »

TextOriginally posted by Maelstrom
9) Kurt looking a bit sly, a towel wrapped around his waist and just out of the shower, holding a bottle of shampoo between two oversized fingers. He's shaking it in front of someone else, who's looking downright petulant. Caption: "Nice try at 'spiking' my shampoo, liebling, but I can smell Nair a mile away."
Nair?? :shocked
This is just too funny :LOL :LOL :LOL
Oh, but what a cruel joke that would be. Let's hope Logan never thinks of it.
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream." Mark Twain

Shadow Dancer's Fanfic Archive Image
Maelstrom
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Maelstrom »

Ehh...I'm not too worried about the old "Nair in the shampoo" joke. Like I said, it's really obvious that it's there. If you can't smell it, it's not strong enough to work. And if you can smell it (and, believe me, you can smell that crap through a raging head cold :ick ), and you're stupid enough to use it as shampoo, you deserve what you get....
Eagles may soar, but weasels never get sucked into the intake of a jet engine..... :evil
bluefooted
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by bluefooted »

Alright, it's not great, but it's all you get for now - more cute than funny :)

Kurt seems like the kind of guy who would make quite a mess in a bath... especially with all those bath products. Inspired by how my bathroom looks after I give my dogs a bath ;)

http://www.angelfire.com/art2/bluefoot/images/bath.jpg
Orangatan64
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Orangatan64 »

Oh good Lord! :tub
There's the priceless 'who me?' grin!
I can't wait for another one of these.
Absolutely great. Maybe Maelstrom and you could collaborate on a story?
:LOL Damn! He's MESSY!
"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." - Douglas Adams.
"The pen is mightier than the sword, and considerably easier to write with." - Marty Feldman.
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?" - Steven Wright.
hilowey
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by hilowey »

Maelstrom and bluefooted should write and illustarte a story!!! I would SO read it...:love

Hehe...poor Nighty is so messy when he sheds:LOL
"God sneezed. What could I say to Him?"- Henny Youngman

"In Los Angeles, McDonald's quickly reacted to the highway shootings. They came out with 'Happy To Be Alive Meals'"-Al Clethen

"What was the name of the little boy whose nuts grew every time he told a lie? Pistachio."-Tommy Sledge
kladyelf
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by kladyelf »

A - HA! so *that's* where my favourite socks went! (actually it hasnt all downloaded yet but i have a hyperactive imagination)

nevertheless i have to agree here u have a talent for drawing bluefooted - could you do some more? eg: with a blow dryer (oh the mental image there - blown back fur all over the place!)
meddle not in the affairs of ficcers for you are malleable and easily .... O_o *stares* ooh is that a cookie?

Love your enemies - It will drive them nuts!

Crazy.... but in the nicest possible way....

To Stupidityyyyy - and beyond!

*after reading the latest gory/depressing "mainstream" comic* ....*sigh* that's it, I'm packin' up and moving back to the Eighties...
Bamf_Girl
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Bamf_Girl »

*Gasp* #6 Now that I would pay to see... or do... *Camera pulls back to see BG brushing Kurt*
I am the Terrible Toad King!
Yes you are!
W'o the 'ell are you?
Your Terrible Toad Queen of course

TOAD FANS UNITE!

*Jumps up and down* I'm OMWOS! If I RP with ya, drop me a line!
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by Siona »

Originally posted by MaelstromOoooohhh, you're just asking for it, my friend :naughty MUWAHAHAHA!

1) One word: hairdryer.

2) And exactly whose blue fur could it be clogging the drain this time? Hhhhmmmm?

3) KURT! Get in here and clean this bathtub ring!

4) Kurt, if you use my towel one more time, I'm going to kill you....

5) Man! This is, like the fourth lint trap we've gone through this month! They keep getting clogged with blue fuzz!

6) Kurt draped over the bed in a blissful, boneless state while he's being brushed out....

7) Kurt strangely puffy, all hair standing on end and looking (figuratively and literally) rather shocked. Someone sneaky giggling behind him retracting a finger. Title: "Fun with Static Electricity".

8) Kurt looking indignant, probably gesturing as he shouts to someone, "No, I do NOT have hairballs! Stop accusing me of that! Those are from your own cat!"

10) Kurt looking like a drowned cat, glumly trudging through the rain. Caption: Rain sucks when you're fuzzy....

11) Kurt half dead and panting with the heat, splayed on the linoleum kitchen floor like a cat. There's a cat beside him, splayed in a very similar manner. Someone might be stepping over him to get something out of the 'fridge or something. Thermometer reads somewhere around 90 degrees or more. Caption: Too damn hot....

12) Several girls (or maybe just one :naughty) snuggling up to Kurt in a ski lodge, or some other obviously cold place. Kurt is loving every minute of it. Caption: Of course, sometimes being warm and fuzzy has its advantages....
We have GOT to get you out more. :shame

~Siona
You cannot stop me. You cannot destroy me. For I am the cockroach of looove.

"Ah, young love. Stupid pencils."
-- SheCat.
Maelstrom
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Maelstrom »

Originally posted by Siona
We have GOT to get you out more. :shame

~Siona
:naughty Well, the last time I did that there was this little incident with a jar of pickles, a goat, and a hacksaw, and no one wants to talk about it much. :rolleyes Suffice to say, if ya want ta take me out, ya gotta loosen these really long white sleeves of mine and sneak me past the orderlies first. And it's such a nice, clean, comfortable, padded room: why would anybody want to leave...? :crazed

Hey, BlueFooted! We've got people telling us to "team up" on a collaberation! :D Did you have any interest?
Bamf_Girl
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Bamf_Girl »

*Pokes Maelstom* What are you doing in my room? If I didn't suck as an artist, I'd love to tackle some of those heh
I am the Terrible Toad King!
Yes you are!
W'o the 'ell are you?
Your Terrible Toad Queen of course

TOAD FANS UNITE!

*Jumps up and down* I'm OMWOS! If I RP with ya, drop me a line!
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by Siona »

Yeah, me too. :bawl

But...I COULD see these as possible story scenes. :cracked

~Siona

-- SheCat.
bluefooted
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by bluefooted »

Sounds like a good idea to me, Maelstrom! Of course, you might have to be the idea-generating force here - I don't think so good sometimes :huh

Meanwhile, here's #6 on Maelstrom's way-too-thought-out list. Sorry, BG, I don't know what you look like so I couldn't put you in :( If I used your avatar's image :evotodd, that would give things a sort of different edge, hhmmmm, slime and fur... :naughty But, I didn't so, instead, you get more Kuroro!

http://www.angelfire.com/art2/bluefoot/images/Brush.jpg
Shadow_Dancer
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Shadow_Dancer »

Bluefooted, you're killing me with these comics :LOL :*D

He sheds more than my Mainecoon cat!

I love the tail wiggle and the look of total contentment. He'll be putty in Ororo's hands when she's finished. :surrender
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream." Mark Twain

Shadow Dancer's Fanfic Archive Image
Mad With Power
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Mad With Power »

Oh, bluefooted, these are works of genius. The casual charm of your cartooning style is something that cannot be faked.

I'll be ever-so-proud to put them up in my update tonight. :)
lonewolf
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by lonewolf »

:LOL :rofl (this better be a smilie damnit) :*) 'snorts maddly' the sock ha ha ha ha :LOL :LOL AND THE FR @snorts even more 'giggle you could be 'laugh' 'giggle' aressted for 'snort' 'giggle' murder cause your 'squeak' victims cant breath for 'snort laughter :die
Today i didn't fell like crying because i realised that life is just to short.

People got killed. Bad things happened. But at the end of the day, life was only another ride, like it or not, I'd been given a ticket, so what else could I do but hang on and enjoy it and save the tears for when it was time to get off.

Both quotes from 'Sex and the City'.
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by Siona »

OK...it's official; you can't look at these in school, because you will die of laughter, keying your teacher off. :oops

~Siona

-- SheCat.
Orangatan64
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Orangatan64 »

Originally posted by Siona
OK...it's official; you can't look at these in school, because you will die of laughter, keying your teacher off. :oops

~Siona
You looked at these in school? Your braver then I thought. :)
"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." - Douglas Adams.
"The pen is mightier than the sword, and considerably easier to write with." - Marty Feldman.
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?" - Steven Wright.
Maelstrom
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Maelstrom »

**BWAAAAA-HAHAHAHA!!!** :*D :*D oh God... oh God... *gnnk* *snort*

Man, I better remember to start wearing my oxygen mask when I click on these things. BY any chance, Blue, do you have a cat? Because he looks sooo much like a boneless, blissfull, deleriously happy cat being petted. Especially that tail. That TAIL.

I'll have to look at some less-than-serious ideas for a collaberation. The vitality and playfulness of your artwork lends itself best to comedy, as opposed to the action/adventure I tend to write. Shall I U2U you further on this idea?
Anika Wagner
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Anika Wagner »

AHhh Soooo funny!...both of those pics rock!!..*giggle*...those are 2 things I had never considered before!!..that is just too fun!!
*President of the Screaming Fan Girl Club*
taekwondodo
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by taekwondodo »

Note to self - do not EVER look at these while drinking.

My god, you'd think at my age I'd have more sense wouldn't you. I looked at that last one with a mouth full of water. I nearly spit it all over my keyboard laughing. Yes, I am officially an eedjit!

Love that. He looks just like my cat when he stretches out on the back of the sofa. Talk about blissed out. I really love the shade of blue you use for him and the whole thing is so whimsical. The look on Ororo's face is perfect too. You get so much expression into such a simple scene. I can't wait to see more.

TKD