Evo Screengaps?

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
Kazifasari
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Evo Screengaps?

Post by Kazifasari »

Can any one tell me were I can find Screengaps of the new episodes of Evo, other then Haruka's, Matts X-Men Evolution page, and A Mystic Family?
"Look Simba everything the light touches is our kingdom. A king's time as ruler, sizes and falls like the sun. One day Simba the sun will set on my time here, and will rise with you as the new King"~Mufasa

LadyErin
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Evo Screengaps?

Post by LadyErin »

http://lady_erin.livejournal.com
:magneto
What do you mean, you "don't believe in homosexuality?" It's not like the Easter Bunny, your belief isn't necessary. ~~Lea DeLaria
Want to IM me? U2U me for the screenname.
Kazifasari
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Evo Screengaps?

Post by Kazifasari »

Nope all that site gets all its pics from almost all the sites I listed above, so it doesn't count.

*^(*^(*^(*^(*^(*^(*^(*^(*^(*^(*^(*^(*^
"Look Simba everything the light touches is our kingdom. A king's time as ruler, sizes and falls like the sun. One day Simba the sun will set on my time here, and will rise with you as the new King"~Mufasa

Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: The Librarian

Evo Screengaps?

Post by Nandireya »

I know you mentioned it, but Matt's X-Men Evolution Page is the only place I've found so far...
:read The Librarian ~ Keeper of Elfin Facts :read

:bamf I'm sick of my subconscious...it's like it's got a mind of its own... :bamf

:D A Touch Of Velvet :D
Beboots
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Evo Screengaps?

Post by Beboots »

Ack... I know of another one, with some screencaps from the first season, but it's on my favorites on the other computer... I could try to get the Adress for you, but it may not be worth it... :shame
/ERROR 406: file corrupt:Earth.config/reboot:universe? (Y/N)

:poke

Snape: Nonsense, Harry...I harbor no ill will towards any of my students, you accursed little worm.
Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: The Librarian

Evo Screengaps?

Post by Nandireya »

Found this place...no Impact grabs, but everything else :D
:read The Librarian ~ Keeper of Elfin Facts :read

:bamf I'm sick of my subconscious...it's like it's got a mind of its own... :bamf

:D A Touch Of Velvet :D
Kazifasari
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Evo Screengaps?

Post by Kazifasari »

Oh thank you so much Nandireya. I was having trouble finding that page. I thought it was clossed down, I guess not.