New Mutants cartoon

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

New Mutants cartoon

Post by Siona »

I recently read in Wizard that the team currently doing "Teen Titans" are thinking of doing the "New Mutants" series next. What say you?

Personally, I think it'd ROCK! I have yet to read past the 1st issue and want to see more.

Also, face it; we' ve got LOTS of X-Men cartoons out there, counting the old ones, with all the mostly-known characters but none of the new ones!

~Siona
You cannot stop me. You cannot destroy me. For I am the cockroach of looove.

"Ah, young love. Stupid pencils."
-- SheCat.
StarDuzt
Lubber
Lubber

New Mutants cartoon

Post by StarDuzt »

I don't really like Teen Titans much, so I don't know if I'd like that new cartoon although it would be cool to see toons with different mutations and stuff.
hilowey
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

New Mutants cartoon

Post by hilowey »

Sounds cool. I hope they make more mutants than Evo...i'm kinda tired of the ones we have now...they need more kids with better powers dernit!
"God sneezed. What could I say to Him?"- Henny Youngman

"In Los Angeles, McDonald's quickly reacted to the highway shootings. They came out with 'Happy To Be Alive Meals'"-Al Clethen

"What was the name of the little boy whose nuts grew every time he told a lie? Pistachio."-Tommy Sledge
Dark Rose Siren
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

New Mutants cartoon

Post by Dark Rose Siren »

i'd like to see some new blood in the x-men series, a new mutant cartoon would be great- but personally i dont like the Teen Titan cartoon- i'm not to fond of the art style,the theme song is a tad annoying, it deals with teens who are superheros & thats it.
but :thumbup :thumbup for New Mutants
When barbarians are at the gate, Oh just Let'im in, they're barbarians, they're coming in anyway.
Dracadancer
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

New Mutants cartoon

Post by Dracadancer »

See if you can follow this...:naughty Now are they talking making a show of the old New Mutants or the newer New Mutants series? It might be a little confusing if they did the newer series one since some of the old characters from the old New Mutants are in the new NM series acting as teachers and what not but right now a lot of them are also in EVO. If they wanted to make a show about some of the younger mutants in EVO from the old NM series though I say more power to them, they don't get nearly enough screen time now. Oh, and I don't like Teen Titans either but if they did a NM show in an EVO type style I'd be all for that.
###Dracadancer's Lair### ---> Your all purpose website

Random Quote of the Week: "Reports that say that something hasn’t happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns, there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns -- the ones we don’t know we don’t know."
This year’s winner of the Foot in the Mouth award Donald Rumsfeld
Bamfer
Lubber
Lubber

New Mutants cartoon

Post by Bamfer »

Hmm..I think a new show like that would be fun! Personally...I'm quite fond of Teen Titans. :P Starfire is my favorite... :kiss
:evokitty- "Ew! Professor! Kurt's, like, totally getting fur in the pool!"
:evokurt- "I Am not!!"

:evokurt- "No, YOU listen. There's a sound I want you to hear. And it's -" *BAMF*
SheCat
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

New Mutants cartoon

Post by SheCat »

Dat'd be cool!
An'...I kinda...like Teen Titans. Raven rocks! But what exactly does she DO? Is she a telekine or somet'in' else?
But a New Mutants show...would dat be like New X-Men wit' Emma Frost, de cuckoos and Angel? (insert shiver) I never like New X-Men...Frost an' de cuckoos scare me (no offense, but they do. It's not dat I hate dem, I like dem but dey scare me.) an' Angel's annoyin' *prepares ta dodge hurled books*.

So would dis be New X-men or somet'in' else?
"I throw de cards, de cards go BOOM! End of bad guy, end of story." -Gambit, X-Treme
"Everything I still want I just now prayed for." -Kreon, Antigone :cry
Viceroy of the Black Tom Appreciation Society
"You act like I know what day of the week it is." ~Patchy
From the Strange and Twisted Mind of Emmy-Jay / Enter the Patchverse...:respectgambit
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

New Mutants cartoon

Post by Siona »

Originally posted by Dracadancer
See if you can follow this...:naughty Now are they talking making a show of the old New Mutants or the newer New Mutants series?
It was a very small piece, but someone DID say it would be with the old uniforms, so I'm guessing the older New Mutants.

~Siona

-- SheCat.
Schweinehund
Lubber
Lubber

New Mutants cartoon

Post by Schweinehund »

I WANT THEM TO MAKE A NEW MUTANTS HOW. I LIKE TEEN TITANS. IF THEY DO MAKE A NEW SHOW THEY NEED NIGHTCRAWLER! I HOPE HES IN IT AND PYRO BLOB AND QUICKSILVER(PIETRO)
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

New Mutants cartoon

Post by Siona »

Schweinehund!! Please, it's very rude to type with the Caps Lock on.

~Siona

-- SheCat.