Exiles #31- Rough Spoilers

The X-Men! Spider-Man, Iron Man, the Hulk, the Fantastic Four, Thor, Captain America, and more!
darksensations
Lubber
Lubber

Post by darksensations »

[spoiler]they get dropped in a world where Baron Blood turned Cap into a vampire (apparently it's an alternate ending to a story from the Captain America comic). Cap goes on to kill Blood and become king vampire. He and five "avengers", all vampires, plan to use some totem to turn one million people into their slaves. The Exiles get some info from Union Jack and confront the Avengers.[/spoiler]

*EDIT BY MOD* Fixed spoiler warning
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Northstars Love »

uh....I can still read it darksensations. It hurts my eyes though:crazed. Warning to everyone...don't read it:eek

**EDIT** Thanks MOD!:D
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by Siona »

Good LORD, who's writing this stuff. :yech :die

*enter South Park quote here* Oh my god, you have my avatar! :surprise

~Siona
You cannot stop me. You cannot destroy me. For I am the cockroach of looove.

"Ah, young love. Stupid pencils."
-- SheCat.
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

Judd's back baby!!!!!

So far, I;'m not too sure of the arc, but I have total faith in Winick, and I know its going to be good. I love how he is portraying Magik as well. She's a ho! And, here's a question.....

[spoiler]It could be just me, but is anyone feeling anything "more" between TJ and Mariko?? I feel like TJ could bat both teams, IF ya know what I'm sayin...it could just be me completely, after all Mariko's the one chick on the team ho's been there almost as long as TJ, shes practically an original....but i dunno, and after that cover a few months back (issue 27 methinks)....maybe it is just me...[/spoiler]

Anywho...Lisa Loves Judd!!! :kiss
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by Siona »

I got that feeling too... :shifty

Not that there's anything wrong with it; I know quite a few girls who are better kissers than guys. :D It's just hard to imagine the two of them together...I wonder what Nighty'd think...

~Siona

-- SheCat.
darksensations
Lubber
Lubber

Post by darksensations »

And to think I was the only one who felt that feeling. Stupid me.

I truly believe that the cover of issue 27 opened our minds to the possibilities of there being "something more" between Mariko and Tj. (Would you have felt the same if the cover of 27 was different?)
I think it's natural that they would be as close as they are-like NachtcG said, "Mariko's the one chick on the team [w]ho's been there almost as long as TJ," (Blink is gone, and this new, brash "intruder," so to speak, has probably made them clannish-you know how females are) they both don't like Illyana (think about how Tj yelled at her to "shut up and fight"), and if you remember back in issue 12 I think, when Weapon X was first introed, Mariko was the only one to offer words of comfort to TJ (I believe she said, "We're here when you need us," and "We can help you with John and the baby," something like that...)

Even if there are deeper feelings between the two, it's perfectly otay with me (though I do wonder what Daddy might think...)

And sorry about the spoilers, yall. I've never posted a spoiler (much less one as crappy as that one) and I was trying to get the colors right, but I guess I was wrong. My bad.
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by Siona »

:nocturne : Daddy, this is my girlfriend.

:) : Ach, lieb, you mean boyfriend!

:nocturne : No...I mean GIRLFRIEND

:) : WHAT?! :die

~Siona

-- SheCat.