WANTED: fanart and fanfic

Feeling creative? Post your fan stories and fan art here!
Nightfollower
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Nightfollower »

(whoa, when was the last time i posted here?)

anyways, I'm currently working on a website about my six fave characters (sinister, nightcrawler, iceman, cyclops, archangel and gambit) and I'm just looking around for any fanart and fanfiction that revolves around these characters.

so if you have anything that i can put on my site, email me and I'll send you my guidelines.

thanx guys :)
Nightfollower.

Insert sig here.

LiveJournal
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

OH OH OH! Think you can take my first fanfic on Nighty, my one about the girl getting killed and then meeting the guy years later....I actually ferget what it was called! WOW!
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
Nightfollower
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Nightfollower »

lol...yeah okay, email it to me
Nightfollower.

Insert sig here.

LiveJournal
Abbatoir
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Abbatoir »

I haven't got too much fanfic but you can have my Halloween fic and I'm working on (in other words started in December but never finished) an Evolution fic that introduces Evo Northstar. Once that's done, I can do more.
Abbatoir: professional lurker for hire. Now taking contracts. :D
:bamf: :deadpool: :agentx: :lifeguard: :slippy: :chamber: :phoenix: :bets: :tb3: :ghostrider:
"Keep the Collar, Kurt!" club #1 U2U me to join!
The "Losers" have won! The collar will be lost in the new year! But we will not let this happen!
"Get the Collar Back!" club #1 U2U me to join!
Coalition for 'Crawler to Carry a Cutlass (CCCC) Member#2
Defender of Decency (hah!) in the C.O.C.K
Hug Fiend #1
Teen Scrawlers Leader
Pick your nickname! I am now known as Abbatoir, Abs, Abby, Abba, and Abb!
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

Evo :northie: (or is it :northy: ) Thats awesome! Post it dude!
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
Abbatoir
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Abbatoir »

It's not finished but I'll try to get it done soon.
:bamf: :deadpool: :agentx: :lifeguard: :slippy: :chamber: :phoenix: :bets: :tb3: :ghostrider:
The "Losers" have won! The collar will be lost in the new year! But we will not let this happen!
Hug Fiend #1
Teen Scrawlers Leader
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

COOL! :northie: is funny. Especially as a kid I'm sure! Is he gay in that too? Poor guy is gonna get busted on.
Abbatoir
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Abbatoir »

Thanks to Bamfman's support, I've just finished it! This was originally intended to be in Nightcrawler-Zero's Evo fic challenge but I'll post it here. Hopefully he'll look at it. Hope the attachments are working again.
Don't be afraid to voice your opinions. :northie:

EDIT: It didn't work! :bawl:
Hug Fiend #1
Teen Scrawlers Leader
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

GO ABBATOIR! ALRIGHT! NORTHY RULES! ABBY RULES! NIGHTSCRAWLERS RULES! I had too much sugar!
Abbatoir
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Abbatoir »

Sorry, mate. I''l e-mail it to you for now. Then Jez if she wants it on her site.
Hug Fiend #1
Teen Scrawlers Leader
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

GRRR.... You couldn't copy it ans paste it? :bawl:
o well, it's Bamfman86@hotmail.com, just incase you can't see it from my e-mail thingy.
Abbatoir
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Abbatoir »

Ok, copy and paste! Dont be afraid to voice your opinions.

It was a sunny mid-Autumn morning at the Xavier Institute. The students were playing basketball in the court. Evan was winning as usual. He passed to Scott. Scott passed to Bobby. Bobby passed to Kitty. Kitty passed the ball back to Evan. But before he could catch it, Kurt teleported out of nowhere, stole the ball and scored a slam-dunk. This caused no end of problems.
“Hey, the rule was no powers, fuzzy!” Kitty was yelling.
“Ja, but then I wouldn’t stand a chance against Evan.” said Kurt vanishing again.
“All right, people! Time out! We’ll continue in five.” Said the Beast who was refereeing.
Evan threw the ball up into midair and threw one of spikes up to burst the ball and show off. Suddenly a zipping noise was heard and the ball disappeared. A teenage boy of around seventeen zoomed into view. He wore jeans and a black hoodie. He was wearing flight goggles. Slung over his shoulder was a duffel bag. He pulled the hood down. He had silver hair and pointy ears.
“Bonjour.” He said.

The Professor was looking over his files. A new mutant had arrived at the school. This was a small problem. This was mainly because of the fact that no one knew him. Also because no one knew what his powers were.
“Jean-Paul Beaubier. Northstar. French Canadian. Our old friend James Hudson sent him here. His powers are flight and super-speed. He’s quite arrogant. He used his speed to qualify for the Olympics. We may have our work cut out, my friend.”
“Why?” said Wolverine. “It seems Mac was right to send him here. What’s wrong with him?”
“He’s got different… uh, preferences… from the other boys…”
“You don’t mean… Oh, God…”

Out on the court the boy was introducing himself.
“So who are you? Are you here to join the X-Men?” said Scott.
“Yes. My name is Jean-Paul Beaubier. I have been transferred out of Beta Flight. I was told to come here.” He checked his nails casually as if he was bored. “It took me twenty minutes to get here from Quebec.”
“Welcome to the X-Men then. Kurt will show you around.” Scott stuck out his hand. It wasn’t shaken.
“I don’t need any help. I can scour this entire institute in twenty seconds…”
He zoomed into the air and out of sight.
“Wow. He sure has some major attitude problems.” Said Rogue, reading a magazine.
“Don’t worry. We’ll see him at school tomorrow. Then we can get properly introduced.” Said Cyclops.
“Ok, but Ah reckon he’s more stubborn than a mule with concrete footwear.” Said Rogue going back to her magazine.

In the study Wolverine was worried.
“Are we gonna tell ‘em? And if we are, then how? We can’t just hide it. Sooner or later it’s gonna come out.”
“You’re right, old friend. However, this does indeed pose a question as to how he’ll fit in at the school… We’ll have to inform Principal Kelly.” Said the Professor.
“Hmmm… Are you sure about that? He doesn’t seem to like mutants. I’m sure he’ll be more than a bit antsy over this. Couldn’t you do your mind mojo?”
“You know I’m loath to pry into people’s minds, Logan. However it appears that is probably the way to go. I hope you’ll treat him the same as the others?”
“Of course I will, Chuck. We’re all mutants here. We’re sure to get along.”

“So you think you’re gonna get away with endangering your team-mates, nearly killing the elf and trashing the Danger Room?!?!”
Logan was having a bad day. Jean-Paul was certainly not a team player. He had zoomed around so fast he destroyed half the equipment and made the Danger Room into a pile of rubble. The rubble nearly crushed his team-mates. Nightcrawler had almost been crushed by falling rock but before he could teleport out of the way, Jean-Paul grabbed him and flew so fast that Kurt was in critical condition. Logan put him on probation and Kurt was rushed to the infirmary.
Logan rushed to the study. He and Xavier needed to talk.
“Charlie, we’ve really got our work cut out for us. He’s reckless, arrogant, dangerous and more. Plus he’s got his little excuse.”
“We’ll have to see what he’s like at school.”

Jean-Paul was shown around Bayville High. It was much too slow for his tastes. He insisted on wearing his goggles throughout the trip.
“God, this is boring. Can’t I just tour the school myself?” he said wearily.
“No, the Professor doesn’t want more trouble than we usually get. We have to keep our identities secret otherwise the Institute is in trouble.”
“Fine, Fine… Wha?” He was shocked his jaw dropped open.
He was staring at the Brotherhood gang. Quicksilver, Blob, Toad, Boom Boom and Avalanche. They were standing there, loitering. This was their usual activity. They didn’t do much anymore. They had realised terrorism wasn’t quite as rewarding as Mystique had convinced them it was. Kitty was about to say “Hey, I know Tabitha’s pretty but let’s have those eyes back in your head.” Then she realised he was staring straight at Pietro. She was confused, shocked and enlightened all at once. She had found out Jean-Paul’s secret…

After the tour was over, Kitty dragged Jean-Paul into an empty classroom. Empty except for Todd Tolensky, the Toad. Todd was going through a teacher’s desk drawer, trying to doctor his latest test scores. He noticed Kitty coming in with Jean-Paul.
“Hey, Kitty Kat. Got a new boyfriend?” he sneered as he said it.
“Out, Tolensky. Now.”
Kitty chased him away and sat down with Jean-Paul.
“I know your secret,” she said.
“What? But how?” exclaimed Jean-Paul.
“I saw you looking at Pietro. Don’t worry. It’s safe with me.”
“Good. But what am I supposed to do now? It’s going to come out sooner or later.”
“We’ll find out when the time comes. In the meantime, let’s go to class.”

Jean-Paul was a wreck. He was constantly watching Pietro zip around and being unable to do anything was torture. He could move just as fast, yet he couldn’t go near him. Eventually he just got sick of it. He zipped over to Pietro and tried to talk to him. The first few times Pietro zoomed off before he could say a word. But eventually Jean-Paul got so irritated with this treatment and one day he flew right after Pietro and threw him to the floor. Pietro was less than happy.
“So why did you just do that? You’re as fast as me. Ok. You can fly. Ok. But no one manhandles Quicksilver!” he said furiously. He span round in a tornado, throwing punches everywhere. Jean-Paul hit back. Pietro was shocked. He had never met anyone as fast as him. Eventually he decided what to do. He stopped punching and ran out of the way. He was hit by an idea.
“You and me need to talk.”

It was ten o’clock at night. An armoured transport drove towards the bank. Suddenly two blurs zoomed past the window and stole the keys. The doors opened and the money was gone. The guards were stupefied. Only a ghost or alien or something could have done it.

The Professor was angry. He was looking through the newspapers. The press had been quick to assume that a mutant was to blame. The headlines were all similar to “SPEEDY MUTIE STEALS MONEY!” but zippier. The Professor was even angrier because he only knew two mutants who could have pulled off the robbery: Quicksilver and Northstar. They were fast enough and Jean-Paul could fly. He decided to find out by scanning their minds. He did not like what he saw.

Pietro was in the Brotherhood clubhouse. He was counting his money. Jean-Paul came in. He looked ashamed and embarrassed. He knew that Pietro was taking advantage of him but it was so hard to leave. He decided that he would have to go, but he needed to be near Pietro. Without him there was no point in living. Jean-Paul shouldn’t have thought these things. His argument with his father was bad enough, now he’d argue with the boy who he seemed to love. Jean-Paul was really confused.
“Hey, JP. Want your share of the cash?” said Pietro.
“No. There’s something I want to tell you.”
“Can it wait? I told Blob and Lance that I’d meet them for lunch. We’re gonna plan our next bank job. You in?”
“No, I’m sorry. I must go, Pietro. I’ll see you later.”
He left, desperately needing to talk to his closest confidant, Kitty.

Kitty was searching her locker for her History book. She knew it was in there somewhere but where? Oh, there… It was stuck in wall. She phased it out and put it in her bag. Suddenly, Jean-Paul flew into view. Naturally, he was wearing his flight goggles.
“I need to talk to you, Kitty. Now.” He said. Kitty could tell he was nervous.
“Jean-Paul? Are you crazy? We’re in the school, not the institute!”
“No one saw me, we’re fine. I really need to talk.”
“All right, but quickly.”
“It’s about Pietro. We have to do this in private.”
“Oh. Ok, let’s go.”

They went into an empty science room. The discussion lasted a few minutes. Kitty was repulsed.
“Pietro???????? But he’s a creep!”
“I know but…”
“But what?”
“I don’t know. I just feel good when I’m near him.”
“You know he’s probably taking advantage of you?”
“Yes. I know. Have you seen the news lately? I’m in it.”
He slammed the newspaper down on the desk. Kitty read it. She was visibly shocked.
“You knew about this? You didn’t tell the Professor?”
“Why should I tell him? He probably knows all ready. I bet he read my mind when he saw the paper.”
“All the same, just leave Pietro. He’s not the same as you. He’s a criminal.”
“I can’t. It’s too hard. I’m sorry, Kitty.”
Suddenly a booming voice echoed in their heads.
>Jean-Paul! Come to my study now! We must talk! <
“I have to go.” Said Jean-Paul, jumping out of a window. Kitty phased through the wall after him.
“Hey, wait up!”
Hiding behind a cupboard was the Toad. He grinned evilly.

In the Professor’s study, Jean-Paul was ashamed. He told the Professor the whole story. Xavier was angry with him for robbing the bank, but not for doing it to get closer to Pietro.
“Jean-Paul, this is serious. We need to deal with this. I know your arrogance and attitude are just a front to your true feelings. Kitty, Logan and myself are the only people who know. You don’t need to hide this. Go and finish this business with Pietro. You don’t need him and he’s only using you.”
“I know, Professor. And you are right. I don’t need him. I’ll go tell him.”

Jean-Paul went to the Brotherhood clubhouse. Pietro appeared beside him.
“Hey, JP. I talked it over with Freddy and Lance. We’re going to let you join the Brotherhood.”
“I… I don’t know what to say…” said a weak Jean-Paul. This was going to be harder than he thought…
“I can’t. I’m sorry but I just can’t be a criminal.”
“Well… I guess I’m disappointed in you… but it’s ok. See ya around, JP.”
Jean-Paul was about to leave when something fell on him. It was the Blob. The Toad sprang up from behind a corner. Avalanche stood behind him, ready to start a quake.
“Ya see, JP… As much as it pains me to say this, no one says no to an invitation to join the Brotherhood of Mutants!”
Pietro hit him. Again. Again. Again. Jean-Paul was in trouble.

Images were flashing through Jean-Paul’s head. Pietro hitting him. Blob on top of him. Toad laughing and saying things like “We don’t need people like you in the Brotherhood!” Avalanche shaking the ground, hurting him more. Pietro saying, “Sorry, JP. Looks like this is it.”
Jean-Paul screamed. He was in the med-lab. Beast was tending to him.
“What happened, Jean-Paul? Who did this to you? You have multiple fractures, many bruises and it’s going to be a while since you can fly again.”
“What?”
“I’m sorry, Jean-Paul.”
“Where is Kitty? I must talk with her in private.”
“I’m here, Jean-Paul.” She said, phasing through the wall.
Beast left as Jean-Paul started his story.

In the Brotherhood clubhouse, Pietro was relaxing. He was deep in thought, wondering if he should have done what he did. Suddenly, there was a crashing noise from upstairs. He jumped up, shocked out of his mind.
“Toad! Check upstairs!”
“Ok, P!”
The slimy little creep looked around the upstairs and was suddenly whacked on the head with a frying pan. Kurt appeared in a cloud of brimstone. He took Toad into a closet and locked him in. He switched on his image inducer and became an exact duplicate of Todd. He went downstairs and fixed a headset into place.
Pietro was confused with this odd accessory.
“Hey, Todd. What’s with the new look?”
The reply came in an exact duplicate of the wretch’s voice.
“Found it upstairs. No one up there. Some boxes were stacked badly.”
“Oh, ok.”
“We sure did a number on that Frenchie, right?”
“Uh, yeah. We really kicked the heck out of him.”
“Looks like the X-Punks are stitchin’ him up in their infirmary.”
“Hmmm? Good. That should keep the dork away for a while."
“Yeah. Well, it’s getting late. I’m going to bed. See ya, P.”
“Yeah. Night, Todd.”
“Todd” went upstairs and disappeared.

In the War Room, Kitty, Hank, Logan and the Professor were watching on a surveillance monitor. Kitty jumped up in the air (and through several floors).
“We got him!”

The next day Pietro was visited by Principal Kelly, James Hudson and the police. Hudson took Pietro with him on authority of the Canadian Government. The rest of the Brotherhood were questioned but not arrested. They had lost their leader. They were falling apart. Toad was the worst one. He was racked with guilt. He thought it was his fault Pietro was arrested. It was. He should never have told Pietro about Jean-Paul’s secret. He tried to turn himself in but the other Brotherhood members wouldn’t let him. He was in trouble. Especially when Pietro came back. But that wouldn’t be for a while. Plenty of time to kick back and rebuild the self-illusion that he was a cool, witty, superior specimen of the male species.

Jean-Paul prepared to go home to Canada. He was in a wheel chair but was making good progress. He’d be able to fly again after a couple months of physical therapy. He had to see Kitty first. She came to see him before he got on the plane.
“So. This is goodbye.” she said.
“For now, but I’ll visit. I promise.”
“Who’s the girl on the plane?”
“My sister, Jean-Marie. She’s part of Alpha Flight. I’ll be joining Alpha Flight once I’m fully healed.”
“Oh. Ok. Well, bye then.”
“Au revoir.”
They hugged and Jean-Paul was wheeled up the ramp into the plane by Hudson but then insisted he could do it himself. Kitty waved and walked back to her fellow X-Men. She decided that Alpha Flight was the best place for him to go. Maybe he’d have a better chance there. Either way she would miss him but still had to worry about her own life.

Two weeks later Kitty was sent a letter.

Dear Kitty,
I’m doing great. I’m walking with crutches now and I’m learning a lot in Alpha Flight. Shaman is teaching me how to meditate. It really helps with my inner self. Once I’m walking again I can join the team officially. When I can fly, I’ll visit you. I want to thank you for being my friend even with my arrogant exterior. Say hello to everyone for me.
Love, Jean-Paul.
Ps. I’ll introduce you to my sister. I think you’ll get on really well.

Kitty put it in her treasure box and started a reply. She put it in the outgoing mail and Kurt appeared.
“Hey, Kitty. Basketball’s on. Evan’s winning. Want to join us?”
“Sure, fuzzy.”
She walked to the court and started playing. The game went well (for Evan). He tossed the ball into the air. He was ready to throw a spike at it. Suddenly, a metallic silver thing flew past his eyes, eating the ball.
“Hungry little buggers. Sorry about that, mate.”
A teenaged boy with blue skin and a South African accent appeared. At his feet were too small, scary looking slug things.
Kitty went up to greet him.
“Hi. You must be the new student.”
Hug Fiend #1
Teen Scrawlers Leader
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

YAH! *reading* will edit opinions in a few minutes.
Note: may take 10 minute brake for bathroom, i've been holding it for awhile.
Abbatoir
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Abbatoir »

Feel free. It's pretty long.
Hug Fiend #1
Teen Scrawlers Leader
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

reffing or acting as referee. IF it is refereeing, i'll be very very surprised. But just an edit tid-bit.

HA HA! that's funny "you don't mean...oh god."

VERY GOOD ABBATOIR! I'm not sure who that character ath the end was, slug toed or footed person. No one comes to mind, but if it's your own creation, nce job. Finer detail and more explanation in certainparts and you got yrouself an A+. RIght now you have an A-. I grade harshly. :D Keep it up! You cna checkmine out under Burnin Desire. It's a little crumby, a little bad at the first few paragraphs, and then works out better as it goes. It was my first.
Abbatoir
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Abbatoir »

Glad you liked it. I enjoyed writing it. The guy at the end was one of my old faves. The clues were pretty obvious but I'll give you an extra clue. He was killed recently.
Hug Fiend #1
Teen Scrawlers Leader
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

ohhhh..... no clue. :LOL: I haven't read 417 or 418 (god dman newberry comics, have everything but uncanny) so if he dies in that, sorry, haven't heard. Hmmmm....... I haven't the foggiest.

Also, check out burnign desire...actually screw it i'll just paste it here. It's too much trouble to go dig it up. Hold on.
Abbatoir
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Abbatoir »

He wasn't killed in Uncanny, it was Weapon X and the slugs were near his feet and not part of them.
I look forward to reading your fic.
Hug Fiend #1
Teen Scrawlers Leader
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

I'm still lost. I havent read Weapon x sicne....god ever I think.
Erynne
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Erynne »

What do you want for fan art? Anything in particular? I don't have a scanner right now, but I could work on something and maybe give it to you eventually.
Nightfollower
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Nightfollower »

Abby: I'll get around to reading that fic asap ;)

Erynne: as long as it has either mr sinister, nightcrawler, gambit, iceman, cyclops, and/or archangel in it, then its ok. No explicit erotica, and only send in .gif or .jpg formats.
Nightfollower.

Insert sig here.

LiveJournal
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

what aboot mine?
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by kurtlover »

i told you in my email than you can have my pics, so go and check my site ;) http://www.geocities.com/patheticgl
and welcome back to the board :D
Abbatoir
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Abbatoir »

I'm thinking of doing another fic soon. Anyone got something they want to see in a fic? I'm thinking Chamber. At any rate I could novelise the mini series when I've got nothing else to do. :D :chamber:
Hug Fiend #1
Teen Scrawlers Leader
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

Iceman's dark side? :icey: