wanna be in my story

Feeling creative? Post your fan stories and fan art here!
nightcrawler 537
Lubber
Lubber

wanna be in my story

Post by nightcrawler 537 »

ok i need people in my story to interact with nightcrawler so i'am asking you but i need the best so i need you to write the answers to these questions

1)what does kurt do to colossus when the first meet.?

2)x men evolution kuct won't turn his image inducer of to go to school.why?

3)in ultimate x men what does nightcrawler do better than wolverine?
(in #7):?:?:?
I resemble a monster,there for I am one? You object to peter's goverment, and condemn him by association? Your all for mutant rights but only for those mutants who fit your aesthetic and political criteria? A most charitable attitude, herr Drake, most enlightened

nightcrawler
InterNutter
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

wanna be in my story

Post by InterNutter »

1) AFAIK, buggerall - in cannon, anyway.
2) He's skeered, that's why. You've lived 16 years with folks screaming at you when they lay eyes on you. Then you get a little device that stops that. Woul *YOU* take it off? I think not.
3) Haven't the foggiest.
The one and only InterNutter (as seen on FFN and NFN)
http://www.internutter.org
http://www.nutfiction.net <---Nutfiction.net! *THE* place to host fanfic [Now back online! Huzzah!]
T.J. Wagner
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

wanna be in my story

Post by T.J. Wagner »

This is a neat idea! :D Let's see...

1. Notes that he's foreign like him? I'm not sure, I don't have Giant X-Men 1. :?
2. He's afraid of how the other students will react. He likes to walk around for once without other people freaking out.
3. Kurt was the first, besides Logan, to almost escape Weapon X.
* The Light of Evenstar * Guitar Picks (A Chamber Messageboard) *

"Does the outward shell really matter so much more than the soul that resides within?"
-Nightcrawler (X-Treme #18)

Feeling Blue?
:mystique: :bamf: :nocturne:
Abbatoir
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

wanna be in my story

Post by Abbatoir »

Hmm. The first Q is a tricky one. He did nothing in Giant Size. There was a story in Classic X-Men which was the first night in the mansion for the All New All Different X-Men. I can't remember what happened. I think Kurt played the piano. Or someone did...
I know the rest though.
Abbatoir: professional lurker for hire. Now taking contracts. :D
:bamf: :deadpool: :agentx: :lifeguard: :slippy: :chamber: :phoenix: :bets: :tb3: :ghostrider:
"Keep the Collar, Kurt!" club #1 U2U me to join!
The "Losers" have won! The collar will be lost in the new year! But we will not let this happen!
"Get the Collar Back!" club #1 U2U me to join!
Coalition for 'Crawler to Carry a Cutlass (CCCC) Member#2
Defender of Decency (hah!) in the C.O.C.K
Hug Fiend #1
Teen Scrawlers Leader
Pick your nickname! I am now known as Abbatoir, Abs, Abby, Abba, and Abb!
nightcrawler 537
Lubber
Lubber

wanna be in my story

good i thought that there's questions were too easy
I resemble a monster,there for I am one? You object to peter's goverment, and condemn him by association? Your all for mutant rights but only for those mutants who fit your aesthetic and political criteria? A most charitable attitude, herr Drake, most enlightened

nightcrawler
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

wanna be in my story

Post by kurtlover »

Erg...He didn't nothing in Giant Size but you didn't know what he was thinking? :p In classic X-men #1 Banshee was the one who played the piano, Kurt did some tricks with beer bottles and then he drank them, Colossus was homesick and Iceman hated them all lol, Wolverine filted with Jean in a nasty way and Angel tried to flirted with Storm without much succeding...*pants and recovers her breath*
For question #2 i'm afraid i have no idea, maybe he's affraid to show his appeareance.
Do better than wolverine? he just appeared in the book :D
Fuzzy
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

wanna be in my story

Post by Fuzzy »

can't answer 'em any better- but isnt the quote in your sig from the comic they're referring to?
nightcrawler 537
Lubber
Lubber

wanna be in my story

yep

nightcrawler
nightcrawler 537
Lubber
Lubber

wanna be in my story

only one person has 2 so far

nightcrawler