This subforum contains announcements from previous years (2002-2015). These announcements may no longer be applicable.
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Bamfette »

I'm sorry all your avatars just dissapeared, but i installed a new Avatar Gallery which will make it much easier for you to change your avatar... but I had to move all of the avatars to do that, so your avatars are broken.

if you had a custom avatar it can be found in the 'reserved' folder. i have to trust you to use the one meant for you. if it is in the reserved folder it is off limits unless you were the one to request it.

oh yeah, and one up side of this is if you ahve your own website that allows the linking to of graphics (ie- not geocities, angelfire or tripod) you can now link to your own picture for an avatar! just please be considerate and keep it small for those with slower connections. under 5k is good, that is my limit for the ones here. and not too wide, either don't want to be stretching out the side table.
Nightfollower
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Nightfollower »

Is that why some peoples avvies arent showing and instead you get that horrid little box with the cross?
Nightfollower.

Insert sig here.

LiveJournal
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Bamfette »

like i said above.... when we switched to the avatar galler, the images had to be moved, so some peoples avatars are therefore broken. i am fixing them as i see them, but wiht 150+ members i can't do em all myself.
Nightfollower
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Nightfollower »

Oki, thought so.
Nightfollower.

Insert sig here.

LiveJournal
ahmed
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by ahmed »

The Avatar thing is useful...
"Earthwormearthwormearthwormearthworm Jim! Hoo-ray for him!!!"

"Eat Dirt, evildoer!!!!!"

"By The Great Worm, whose segments stretch across the infinite universe."

Coalition for 'Crawler to Carry a Cutlass (CCCC) Member#8

Teen Scrawlers #1
Nightfollower
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Nightfollower »

Yeah, it is. There are some really good ones too. More of a selection and it is much easier to choose, because the image is already there to look at instead of scrolling down a thing and getting the pic when you click on its name.
Nightfollower.

Insert sig here.

LiveJournal