12/6 Instance: Pizza Heals All

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

12/6 Instance: Pizza Heals All

Post by Slarti »

Timelined while Sebastian and Jess are at the hospital.

<Doreen> Doreen had been hiding in her room with all of the events and especially after her verbal lashing from Jessica. She'd amassed a huge pile of history books and was reading one at the moment. Today she was at least wearing plenty of clothes, or so she thought, basically she was wearing pajama pants and a thin top.

<Shinobi> Shinobi had watched enough television for the day and had even stooped to playing fetch with the silver dog. Finally, he decided he was hungry and... well, Jessica wasn't here to stop him. He started up the steps to Doreen's room.

<Doreen> Doreen heard his foot steps as he came up towards her room and she hoped it wasn't Shinobi coming up to proposition her. "You can go back to your dungeon you're not getting any...."

<Shinobi> "Pizza? Well, fine then. If I'm not getting any you're not either," he called through the door, leaning on the frame.

<Doreen> Shinobi had perfect timing, right when he said pizza her stomach growled. "Pizza....?" Doreen bit her lip. "Okay.... what are we ordering?"

<Shinobi> "What do you like?" He shifted his weight in the hall, and Sharky skittered up to join him, sniffing around his ankles.

<Doreen> "Vegetarian." Doreen contemplated getting up and letting him in, it was easier to talk that way she reasoned.

<Shinobi> "Really?" He turned his head to the door and talked to the crack near the jamb.

<Doreen> "Yes? Is there a problem with that?" She got up and opened the door, jumping a little when she found him right there.

<Shinobi> "No, it's just... interesting." He turned when he heard her moving inside and braced himself on the doorframe with both hands. "So, like... mushrooms? They put peppers on there... what other vegetables go on pizza?" He grinned down at her. "Also, hi."

<Doreen> "Onions, tomatoes, depends on the place really, some places have really good ones." Doreen gave him a slight smile.

<Shinobi> "Well, I know where the menu stash is, if you want to come help me pick something out?" He moved back to let her out.

<Doreen> "I guess, if you can keep your eyes off my butt." She smacked him in the face with her tail.

<Shinobi> "Why would I want to do that? It's a wonderful butt, and it has this." He brushed his hand over the tip of her tail as it went by. Sharky thought so too, and yipped, bouncing happily.

<Doreen> Doreen flicked her tail away from him. "Because I told you to?"

<Shinobi> "If you insist." He picked up the dog and went down the steps ahead of her, headed to the kitchen.

<Doreen> Doreen followed him and looked at the little dog. "That thing is evil...."

<Shinobi> "Well, yes, since it's a biological weapon. Maybe biomechanical?" He looked between the dog and Doreen and feinted at her with a low bark.

<Doreen> "Dogs in general evil." Doreen poked at Shinobi. "Don't make fun of me!"

<Shinobi> He shrugged, still smiling, and put the dog down. Sharky frisked around both of their feet now. "I can't say I ever had one, so I guess I don't know." Opening a drawer, he rummaged for the take-out menus.

<Doreen> "They chase squirrels for no reason..." She shivered a little. "You wouldn't believe how many tried to take a bite out of me...."

<Shinobi> "That could be because you're tasty." He smirked and pulled out the menus, sorting through them. "He thinks he's hiding them from Jess in here."

<Doreen> Doreen blushed a little. "I'm okay with a different pizza if you want, i guess." She caught herself staring at him and looked away quickly.

<Shinobi> "Why?" He looked up curiously. "You want the veggie pizza, and we can get that. How about extra cheese or something?"

<Doreen> "Sure, that's okay. I didn't want you to have to eat something you didn't want to." Doreen looked away from him.

<Shinobi> "Oh, I want to." He watched her, smirking slightly.

<Doreen> "Stop being such a perv!" She slapped him.

<Shinobi> Shinobi laughed, but he backed up. "Okay, okay..." He found the house phone and ordered the pizza, then dug in another drawer for the petty cash.

<Doreen> Doreen was still blushing even though he moved away from her. "Thank you."

<Shinobi> "No problem," he said when he hung up the phone, then leaned on the kitchen counter to watch her. "But, just so you know, it's my father who gets off on a good slap. You've got the wrong Shaw."

<Doreen> Doreen blushed bright red. "You are such a perv." She turned to go back to her room. "Just call me when the pizza's here...."

<Shinobi> "Hey, wait..." Not entirely sure himself what he was doing, he frowned and straightened up.

<Doreen> "Why should I?" Doreen did stop for a second.

<Shinobi> Shinobi shifted from foot to foot, crossed his arms, then looked up. "I'm sorry about what happened... with Jess."

<Doreen> "It's as much my fault as yours...." Doreen turned back to him. "Sorry I got so mad at you."

<Shinobi> "It's... I shouldn't have tried to antagonize her. It put you in the middle." He studied his feet. "That is a difficult place to be."

<Doreen> "Yeah... that was a pretty mean thing to do, to both of us." Doreen ran her hands through her hair.

<Shinobi> "I know," he said, clearing his throat.

<Doreen> "Yeah well at least you're sorry." Doreen moved back towards him. "I guess I can wait for the pizza with you."

<Shinobi> "Well, thanks, I'm glad I'm worthy of that much." He still managed to look mostly chagrined, but was a tad too happy she'd stayed downstairs with him.

<Doreen> "Did they say how long it would be?"

<Shinobi> "Twenty minutes or it's free?" He grinned and turned back around to look into the fridge. "Want a drink?"

<Doreen> Doreen laughed. "Uhmm sure. Do we have any pop?"

<Shinobi> "You know," he started, affecting a slight English accent. "That is filled with sugar and unhealthy."

<Doreen> "Guess that means no." Doreen gave him a frown.

<Shinobi> "No, we do," he said, taking out a few bottles for her to pick. The frown just made her look cuter, and he cocked his head. "I like her too, you know. I'm just ... well, I'm attempting to joke. She does sound like that, but she also... cares. So..." He shrugged.

<Doreen> "Yay pop!" The frown turned into a smile and she reached for the one she wanted. "It was a decent impression but much too many." She giggled a little.

<Shinobi> He chuckled and took a bottle himself, returning the rest. "Unhealthy things are generally the best."

<Doreen> "Aren't they? Hopefully I won't gain any weight though.... I haven't really been running around much like I usually do."

<Shinobi> "You look fine to me." He opened his soda and took a swig, giving her a wink over the bottle.

<Doreen> "You're just thinking maybe my boobs will get bigger aren't you?" She stuck her tongue out at him.

<Shinobi> "Maybe I like them the way they are?" His gaze flicked down to her chest and back up.

<Doreen> "Stop staring at my chest you butt head." She blushed and turned around so he couldn't see them.

<Shinobi> "Even better," he laughed.

<Doreen> "God you're horrible!" She blushed but smiled since he couldn't see her face.

<Shinobi> "You like it, no matter what you say," he said, still laughing and this time moving closer to circle her.

<Doreen> "Oh shut up." She smiled a little and flicked her tail at him.

<Shinobi> Shinobi flicked right back, brushing his fingers over her soft fluffy fur. "Want to make me?" he teased, grinning.

<Doreen> "I'm sure I could find some super glue!" Doreen gave him a wicked grin.

<Shinobi> He smirked, snorted at himself, but said it anyway. "Well that'd be a sticky situation."

<Doreen> Doreen gave him a good laugh at that one. "You better hope the pizza guy can save you!" She pushed him playfully.

<Shinobi> "That's just cruel. You're plotting to glue my mouth shut and eat pizza in front of me," he laughed, letting her shove him. Catching her wrist, he swung her around and into his side, putting his arm around her. "I didn't know you were such a cruel woman, Doreen."

<Doreen> "I could chain you down in the dungeon and just party with Sharky and Widget."

<Shinobi> "Ouch, I rate lower than the dog and the robot, huh?" He leaned down to see her face.

<Doreen> "Yeah but they don't get this." She kissed Shinobi softly on the lips.

<Shinobi> He didn't need a second invitation, and turned to catch her cheek with one hand to respond.

<Doreen> "Mmm hi there." She smiled as he pulled away from the kiss. "I forgot you were really good at that."

<Shinobi> "Hi," he grinned. "I didn't forget a thing." Shinobi brushed his fingers through her hair.

<Doreen> "Flirt." She stared up into his eyes getting lost for a minute. "I told Jessica I was done with this...."

<Shinobi> "She said she didn't care, she just wants us to be careful." He smirked, still petting her hair and watching her face. "And to stay in our rooms," he added with a chuckle.

<Doreen> "Well we're not doing either of those making out in the kitchen while we wait for pizza are we?"

<Shinobi> "We're not making out," he pointed out, and gave her a fast kiss. "Yet."

<Doreen> Doreen was surprised by the quick kiss and just giggled at him. "You're really horrible you know that right?"

<Shinobi> "You keep telling me that, I might start believing it." The giggle made him grin. "So, we could get our pizza and go to a safe room? My dungeon has a TV, you know."

<Doreen> "No kinky sexy toys or torture devices you're planning on strapping me into?" She eyed him for a minute waiting for his response.

<Shinobi> "You know, I've been a little disappointed in my father that I haven't found any..."

<Doreen> "Eww...." Doreen pulled a face getting a little uncomfortable in his arms now.

<Shinobi> He laughed, shaking his head at her, and brushing their noses together. "That was a joke, again. Better be careful, I'm making a habit of it."

<Doreen> "You suck at jokes." Doreen nipped his lip playfully. "I really hope you don't ever want to become a comedian."

<Shinobi> "Hey, I know my skills." He captured her lips for another kiss.

<Doreen> "It's not jokes." She kissed him back. "So Pizza then a movie?"

<Shinobi> "Pizza and a movie." The security alarm alerted them of the pizza's arrival and downstairs Widget started warbling. "And no jokes."

<Doreen> "Not from you at least." She pinched his butt as he went to answer the door.
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Re: 12/6 Instance: Pizza Heals All

Post by steyn »

Personally I wouldnt want to touch someone else's sex toys. You don't know where it's been. Yay pizza!