So as we all know, Nightcrawler is back

A monument and archive dedicated to Dave and Paty Cockrum. Nightscrawlers was their home on the internet and always will be. This forum preserves that legacy.
PirateKurt
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

So as we all know, Nightcrawler is back

Post by PirateKurt »

And for the first time in several years, I have plopped some of my greenbacks down for marvel comics. It was weird. I was so used to being angry about it, i felt sort of guilty asking for the comic and a pull list.

But I got issues for Paty and me...so she is getting to read them too. but ugh...Belial... At least it's classic Swashbuckling Kurt. I'll take what I can get.
So Marvel...you are officially off my blacklist...for now.
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Re: So as we all know, Nightcrawler is back

Post by Slarti »

LOL yeah, I bought them but I haven't read them yet. I have a little pile of X-Men books that I keep looking at and thinking I should read them... yet...
PirateKurt
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Re: So as we all know, Nightcrawler is back

Post by PirateKurt »

I won't say they are awesome, I will say Kurt is back and that is awesome. I personally hate the whole Belial thing, but hey, if it gets us back Kurt, I am willing to fork over the money to support it. And there's good moments. Best of all it leads to Claremont writing Kurt again....which I just finished reading and I am very...very happy with it.