It's all italic to me!

This subforum contains questions and issues that have either been answered or addressed, or they are no longer applicable/have expired.
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

It's all italic to me!

Post by steyn »

Okay, this is a bit annoying to me, but somehow, all the Times New Roman font on the site is in italics. Only the normal font is italic, when the font is bold, it's not italic, which is weird.

At first I thought maybe it's a browser setting or maybe my Times New Roman font itself is a bit buggy, so I checked the settings, cleared all history and browsing data, and reinstalled the font, but nothing worked.

The strangest thing is it's just Nightscrawlers forum that's like this, all the other sites are okay.

So, any help might be appreciated, not a rush job, because, hell, it's just italics, nothing bad or anything. Just annoying. Even when typing this, it's italics in the little box.
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

It's all italic to me!

Post by HoodedMan »

Does that happen when you use another browser? It has to be an operating system setting, browser setting, or user stylesheet. That just makes little sense. :(
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.