8/8 Game: Mud Pies and Piggy Pudding

Read our full Game transcripts here!
Ferguson
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Fergie the Unjust

Post by Ferguson »

Lorna: Lorna decided that building things like this was just a horrible idea and if she trusted Danger to not use dragons to burn the ropes in training she was going to use her next time. As it was, however, the course was laid in and Lorna was standing at the beginning of it, waiting for the group of volunteers to come on up.

Greer: Greer walked up to the course, glad in jeans, boots and a long sleeved top for the first time since she manifested. She crossed her arms and chewed her lip, looking over the course Lorna stood in front of.

Darren: Darren yawned, half staggering out of main building, bags under his eyes and scratching at his face, wearing a band t-shirt and his SHIELD issue army pants and boots, he looked a wreck.

SinJin: St. John looked around, stepping over a mud puddle with a small sneer. He liked beaches, not woods. He did like his new boots - though the jeans were less rugged and more fashionable. He pulled his sweater closer as the temperature cooled. He gave Lorna a bright smile. "Better out here than facing that crazy thing in the DR." He gave her a cocky salute.

Jay: Jay felt a little self-conscious, trailing out after Darren and not wearing his metal wing. It wouldn't be fair, after all...and he was worried about Darren anyway. The guy had not slept.

Greer: "At least it wouldn't be cold and threatening rain in the DR..." Greer put in.

Darren: "'Least Danger wouldn't be hittin' on me now," Darren said, blinking bleerily at Lorna, eyes watering slightly from the new contacts.

Emma: Emma just smirked walking up to the course in a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. "Well doesn't this just look like a whole lot of fun."

Lorna: "Well, consider the cold and the rain part of working in the real world." She looked over at how many she had and shrugged, they'd prove to be a good team unit at least.

Jay: Jay picked at the modified black shirt, trying to get used to wearing a top again. Was he the only one here that still had his abilities?

Greer: "I worked in the real world and the cold and rain just fine..." she yawned.

Darren: "Cold sucks ..." he eyed up the woods suspeciously, "No giant spiders or nothin'?"

SinJin: "Just Aragog somewhere," Ginny said, giving Darren a small nudge.

Greer: Greer looked over at St John, "Don't even joke..."

Darren: A haunted look came to Darren's eyes, "Dude! Don't even joke!"

Lorna: "Then it's not going to hold anyone back this time." Lorna shrugged. "She drummed her
fingers on the clipboard before tucking it into the backpack at her feet. "Now, to keep up I'll be running the course with you. I, however, will not be solving any of the problems on how to get by a particular course.”

Lorna: "...and if we happen to run ito Shelob consider her a bonus round."

Greer: "Do we lose points for running away?"

Lorna: Lorna's head shook. "You have to know when to retreat and when to keep forward."

Greer: "Right. Good." She nodded, she knew when to run away.

Darren: "Are we sure the crazyness has stopped? Cess nearly got eaten by twigs before," darren asked, still looking around the woods in paranoia.

SinJin: "Sorry..." he apologized.

Jay: Jay stepped a little closer to Darren. "Ah was able t' pick up my guitar without it eatin' me earlier, so Ah guess so."

Greer: "I got attacked by a swearing table cloth..." she ran a hand through her hair then decided to tie it back and plaited it.

Darren: "Yeah? That's cool, that's great," Darren said a little distractedly.

Jay: Jay eyed up Darren. "Y'all sure y' should be doin' dis, man?" He said in a low voice. Last night he hadn't slept well because of Darren's nightmares, but he looked a hell of a lot better then the guy did.

Lorna: "Now, when...a table cloth, wow." Lorna was momentarily distracted. She came to herself though. "Now, our first obstacle is just a bit farther in so our first portion is a nice hike."

Darren: "I'll be fine, it'll be fine, and then i'll have time to finish the math assignment," Darren said, rubbing his eyes, math shouldn't be hard for him!

Jay: Jay chewed his lip, flicking his remaining wing, the techno-organic scar flickering.

Greer: "Oh hiking. I can do that! I like that." She nodded. Simple enough.

SinJin: "A good constitutional, that's more like it!"

Darren: "Huh? We're moving?"

Emma: "A hike actually sounds pleasant." Emma said looking around at the rest of the group.

Lorna: "We're moving a lot." Lorna responded, turning around and leading the way.

Jay: "...Walkin'?" Jay sighed. "Usually Ah jus' fly." He flicked out the remaining wing. "Yeah, dude, we're movin'." Yeah, he was sticking close to Darren for this. The guy was over-working himself. He gave him a gentle push in the back.

Greer: Greer followed after Lorna. Walking. Excellent. Nice and easy. She smiled.

Darren: Darren started to trundle after Lorna, helped along by Jay's push, "Umm ... so while you were building the ... traps? Whatever, you didn't see any lions or ents, right?"

Lorna: ((The clearing ahead looks innocent, peaceful and the net at the other end is visible as well, perfectly innocent in it's netness. The walk, however, is a lie. One tripwire lies in the middle of the walk, set up to pull dozens of weighted sacks off of where they are tied to the trees and ready to swing out at unsuspecting people))

Lorna: "I...no. I could have sworn I heard someone mumbling about precious though."

Darren: One of the muscles in Darren's eye twitched.

Greer: Looking ahead of her and not at where her feet were, Greer stumbled. "Eep!"

SinJin: Ginny kept Pace with Lorna, whistling a bit.

Emma: "If I see that little runt I will kick him." Emma said as she kept walking.

Jay: Jay, concentrating on making sure Darren didn't faceplant, didn't notice the sack until it was too late, only having time to twist slightly before catching it full on his wingless side. "Oof-" He was sent sprawling, winded, landing on his remaining wing with a wheeze of pain. "Fucker!"

Darren: Luckily Darren's tierdness seemed to pay off this once, he stumbled when he hit a trip wire and nearly fell forwards, the bag missing him by inches.

Greer: Sprawled in a rather undignified heap on the floor, Greer rolled over in time to see the sack hit

Jay. She felt the wire by her ankle and cringed, "Oh my God, I'm sorry! Did I do that?!" She put her face in her hands.

SinJin: Ginny turned to say something to Lorna only to stumble over a tree root. He looked down as he righted himself, but there was no root. "Um..." he started but a sandbag came flying down, bowling him over with the force of impact. "What the hell?!"

Lorna: "For the record, I'm not a trustworthy guide and someone else should take the lead from me."
Lorna purposefully hit the ground, landing on her own tripwire. "And here we are at test number one!

Jay: Jay wheezed a little more, curled up and trying to push himself off the wing, arms wrapped around his middle. He wheezed out a few more swearwords as he pushed himself to his feet, coughing for good measure.

SinJin: Ginny sat up and rubbed his shoulder. "I should have stayed in bed!"

Emma: Emma watched the others trip their wires and immediately tripped hers and dropped to the ground just as the bag narrowly missed her.

Greer: Greer pulled her legs away from the wire and carefully got back to her feet, brushing the dirt from her clothes.

Emma: "Well that was a big bag of fun... no pun intendend." Emma said slowly getting up.

Darren: Darren managed to steady himself, just in time for another bag to swing down and slam into his side, knocking him off the path into a load of shrubbery, "Arrgh! Pain! I hate pain!"

Greer: "I'd prefer if that didn't happen again..." Greer mumbled, wincing again in sympathy for Darren.

Jay: Jay managed to get some breath back. "Get used t' it." He growled out, still hugging himself.

Lorna: "Don't spoil my big finish." Lorna teased, crawling along to avoid the swinging bags as best as she could.

Darren: "... You know ... I think i'm just gonna stay here untill the pain goes 'way," said the bush, "I can't remember how to get up again ..."

Greer: Greer would be damned if she was going to crawl, that was Tigra's thing. She was going to walk on her two feet and just dodge the sacks. Carefully.

Jay: Jay moved to the bush and parted it, unable to hide a grin. "Need a hand, dude?" He wheezed, ducking a sack.

Darren: "... My legs are stuck ..."

SinJin: Ginny almost got up, but noticed that Lorna was crawling. But she'd said she was untrustworthy. He got up, and dodged a couple bags. It was like...football practice, he decided. He dropped tot he ground after nearly getting hit in the face. She was just setting them off! He looked back. "Everyone all right?"

Jay: Jay held out a hand to Darren. "C'mon, Gede, it ain' dat bad. Y've had worse'n dis in trainin'."

Greer: Greer ducked and twisted out of the way of another couple of sacks, "Little dirty but otherwise fine, thanks!"

Darren: "There was no pain before," Darren groaned, taking Jay's hand .... Bobby's wife was an evil, evil woman.

Jay: Jay hauled him to his feet. "Crawl, dude." He dropped to the ground and followed the others, wing pressed flat against his back.

Lorna: Once she got to the last wire, Lorna crawled much faster, using the manuver for it's real purpose of getting away faster. The newer sacks were heavier, bigger. Lorna stood at the edge and waited.

Greer: "I'm really starting to hate you right now, Mrs Drake!" Greer yelled at her as the sacks got bigger and therefore swung faster. They also came back faster. One such backswing caught her and knocked her straight into the path of a new sack. She fell to the floor and curled up. "Owwww...."

Emma: Emma continued to carefully walk in a crouched position dodging bags as they came. Though as they started growing and getting faster she dropped to the ground and kept crawling.

Lorna: "Might I add that just because I'm untrustworthy doesn't mean I'm not going to use the fastest way to get out of something?" She smiled as she saw some dropping and crawling. Good, good.

Lorna looked forward to seeing if they figured out her next one as easily.

Darren: Oh ... army crawling, he could remember that ... though it went a lot slower without powers ... and it was tiring.

SinJin: Ginny crawled for his life, grimacing at the amount of mud he was slogging through. He managed to get alongside Lorna. "You are evil." He stood up and watched the others. "Come on! You can do it! Gooooo team!"

Jay: Jay wasn't even aware that he'd fallen into the same crawl Darren had been taught, ducking with his hands over his head as a heavy sack swung over him with a 'whumm' sound. "Lorna...y're evil."

Greer: Greer managed to crawl the rest of the way, not decidedly muddy and irritated. She had no more words for Lorna - just a green eyed glare.

Lorna: ((Ahead of this obstacle is the mentioned net, but for about twenty feet before it it seems Lorna left the hose running for what seems like a month and the net's edge started in the middle. One would need to jump to actually get to the net))

Lorna: Lorna put her hand in the edge of her giant mud pie. "Are we dirty yet?"

Jay: Jay made it to the end, sitting and panting slightly, picking at the now mud-caked shirt. "Fuck it." He sighed, pulling it off and tucking it into his belt, showing a large bruise starting to form.

Darren: Darren's going was slow, he was already pretty tired from sleeping badly, but he managed to pop out the other end, "... Filthy Lorna ..."

Greer: Had she still got her powers, Greer knew she would have made that jump with no trouble at all. Now however? No chance. She sighed heavily.

Emma: Emma made it to the end and saw the lovely mud pit before the net. "Oh you are sick and twisted."

Lorna: "I'll warn you, the mud's deep. I went digging before I added the water."

Lorna: She smiled. "Thank you, Emma. So I suggest you all use whatever you can. This course is part survival so making use of tools around you counts."

Greer: "If you wake up to find yourself bald one day... you know why." She stood at the edge of the water and tried to guess the distance.

Jay: Jay stood, stretching his wing and eying up the net. "Dere any reeds or branches around?"

Darren: "It's a wood."

Greer: Greer giggled at Darren's response then coughed, to try and hide it.

Jay: Jay gave Darren a flat look. "No shit."

Darren: "Then why're you asking?" He yawned again.

Lorna: "It's not a timed course, look around."

SinJin: "We could Gather some branches so we can walk across!" He was sure the bags were now all sprung, so he went back and started picking little bits and pieces. "This will take forever..."

Greer: "We need to prop them up somehow or, yes, it will take forever..."

Jay: "Dat's d' one." Jay looked around. "Well, crawl. Not walk. An' why prop? Jus' lay 'em across d' mud, it'll spread d' way." He went back to help Sinjin.

Lorna: Lorna made a hmming noise going off to 'help' look, digging into her backpack once she was into the woods proper.

Greer: "If they don't sink, yeah..." she eyed the mud suspiciously.

Darren: "If it's not timed we could just go back to the school and raid the sports equipment," Darren yawned again, "make a boat using the balls as floataion devices?"

Greer: "I'm not walking back all that way... She might have booby trapped it..."

Lorna: She eyed the tree in front of her, slapping it to make sure it wasn't an ent before starting to climb up, looking down as she could see them and dug the first chalk dusted pinecone out of her bag, looking for whoever it was that was straying farthest from the group.

Jay: "Ah don't think we're allowed t' do dat, Gede." Jay gave Darren a quick smile. "Dis is meant to be survival an' team work. C'mon, guys, come help."

Emma: Emma started to look around and found a dead tree next to the clearing. She started breaking off large pieces and carrying them back to the pit. "Thse bigger pieces should work better than twigs." Emma said with a smirk.

Greer: Greer frowned and continued to try and brush the mud off her clothes. She was colder than ever. Stupid lack of fur.

Jay: "Sticks, twigs, branches an' bark, dat'll do." Jay grinned at Emma. "Y'all got d' right idea though."

SinJin: He threw his pile onto the mud. "I wonder how deep it goes?" He took a step and immediately sank up to his calf. "Oh help!"

Lorna: Lorna bit her lip. "Always check with a branch!" She called out, figuring she was well hidden enough they shouldn't find her too easily.

Greer: Greer held a hand out to St John, "Here..."

Darren: "... Where'd Lorna go?"

Emma: "No making mud pies yet." Emma said grabbing Ginny's shirt and helping him out of the mud.

Jay: Jay was glad he decided not to bring out his metal wing - he'd pulled all the muscles in his back and shoulders from lugging Darren around, he didn't think he could play taxi again. "Ah dunno, plottin' somethin' nefarious."

Greer: "She's probably planning her next attack." Greer muttered, frowning again at the mud. Icky...

Lorna: She was smiling proudly. If nobody wandered away she might have to give the team a bonus for not being blind on that topic.

Lorna: Of course, this was only the first time she'd be checking for that.

Darren: Darren muttered something uncharitable and checked the depth with a stick.

Emma: Emma continued to break off big pieces of the dead tree and bring them back to the pit. "Do we have enough?"

Jay: Jay wiped a hand across his face, leaving a long smear of mud, his hair all over the place and half-out of the ponytail. He dumped his load of sticks. "'Ey, Lorna, Ah'd think y'd be here watchin' us suffer here."

SinJin: "Thanks, Em." He was glad the boots were laced on very well. "Too late, Lorna!" He yelled. He began to gather more scattered branches, grimacing at every other squelching footstep.

Darren: Darren frowned, studing the stick, "Another load should do it ..."

Greer: Greer tried not to feel annoyed at Ginny's ignoring of her offer to help.

Lorna: "I see that!" Lorna called back, putting her pinecone away. Thwarted!

SinJin: Ginny tossed his armful into the mud. "Shall I test it again?"

Darren: "Be my guest man."

Jay: Jay made sure the sticks were spread evenly over the top. "Try crawlin'." Never mind that he was probably the heaviest person here...

Lorna: "Not too bad of a bridge at all." She smiled approvingly, coming up from behind the group.

Greer: Greer yelped and nearly fell into the muddy mire, "Good God! Don't do that!"

SinJin: "Right." He got on his hands and knees and started across. "Well, it seems all right - maybe some more branches? Just in case?" He looked back and saw Lorna. "So - is the net booby-trapped too?"

Lorna: "Would you believe my answer?”

SinJin: "Mmm - no."

Darren: "Nope."

Lorna: "Then I'll just not answer."

Darren: "You're already mostly across Ginny, you test the net."

Greer: She folded her arms and watched to see what happened with the net.

Jay: Jay nodded. "More sticks." He eyed up Lorna. "Remind me t' never, ever trust y'all again, che."

Lorna: Lorna just smiled wider.

Lorna: ((The net, as it turns out, is perfectly fine))

SinJin: Ginny scrambled along, until he realized he was sinking. He made a mad effort, and managed to pull himself into the net. He waved, panting. He realized he was covered in mud.

Greer: Greer decided, there were enough sticks and headed across the sticky bridge quickly. She wobbled a little but managed to flop into the net beside Ginny. Quite glad it didn't drop them into the mud. She was dirty enough.

Darren: Darren glaced at Emma, "Ladies first."

Jay: Jay watched everyone scramble across, unsure what the added weight of the wing would do.

Emma: Emma quickly made her way across and her speed paid off as she wasn't as covered in mud as the others.

Greer: "Okay... what's next..." she rolled over carefully and pushed herself to her knees to see what the next obstacle looked like.

Darren: Darren then looked expectantly at Jay.

Jay: Jay sighed. "Y'all firs'. If anyone's gonna fall in d' mud, it's gonna be me."

Lorna: "You pass before me, just in case?" Though she was sure that Jay could get there just fine she supposed leaving students down would be bad

Darren: Darren eyed up the sticks, "... Right ... I can do this," he said, mostly to himself, laying down and then crawling slowly, carefully across the branches.

Lorna: ((The next obstacle can be seen, there are three trianagle ladder structures and what looks to be a curved wall like a half-pipe has been stretched and semi set on it's edge.

Greer: Greer decided she'd wait for someone else to go ahead of her on that obstacle too.

Jay: Jay followed after Darren, wincing as the wing trailed throught the mud. Oh man. "Well...dat looks interestin'..."

SinJin: Ginny turned and looked at what was next. "Oh, wow." He scooted closer to one of the ladders. "What are we supposed to do?"

Darren: Darren manages to heave himself onto the net on the other side, a little out of breath and kinda soggy in places, ".... Man, mud feels so gross."

Jay: "Climb d' wall with dem, Ah guess."

Emma: "This thing just looks odd." Emma said walking over to the obstacle.

Lorna: "Well." Lorna rolled out of the net. "They're for climbing. They don't move though. The wall stays ladder free.

Jay: Jay crawled out of the net, tired, cold and muddy but oddly having fun, though he wasn't sure if that was him or the Darren voice. "Right." He eyed up Lorna suspiciously.

Greer: "Forgive me if I don't trust you..." Greer stumbled out of the net.

Lorna: ((http://asset3.idigitalsales.co.uk/store ... Stage_.jpg The curved wall and the ladders are Jacob's Ladders, more rope))

Lorna: "Hey, those were a pain in the ass to bolt that well to the ground, they stay put." She stuck her tongue out at Greer jokingly.

Darren: Darren pulled himself out of the net and groaned, "Oh man ... i'm not with it enough to figure this shit out."

Greer: "If I break a bone.... can I sue?"

Jay: Jay flicked out his wing, shaking off the worst of the mud. "Told y'all you need t' do somethin' about d' sleep." He muttered, scratching a cheek and eyeing up the wall. "Right. So we got ladders we cain't move an' a wall we need t' climb." He looked around. "Can we go round it?"

SinJin: Ginny hopped down and took hold of the rope. He realized there was a problem - his hands were slippery with mud. The rope was going to be a problem. "I should go last - I'm all muddy and I'll just make the rope slippery."

Darren: "... I like that idea, we should just walk around the obstcle."

Lorna: "I'm sure this is covered in the paperwork somewhere. We've been running obstacle courses for ages." She glanced over at Darren though, now starting to get concerned at how spacey he was.

Greer: "I got distracted by the 'free college' part - I didn't read the paperwork.... stupid feral..." she shook her head, approaching the first ladder. "Oh well... onwards and upwards...."

Jay: Jay shook his head, glancing at Lorna and walking to see if he could just walk around it.

Lorna: Oooh, what was this? Was someone trying to seperate from the pack? Lorna tried to not look excited.

Lorna: She reached into her bag, arming herself with the powdery pinecone.

Darren: Darren rubbed his eyes again and yawned, but he had to do something ... couldn't fail the class ...

Greer: Greer began the climb up the first of the A-frames.

Lorna: "If you want to earn your woodsy picnic, you've got to get over that wall. I don't know about you lot but I'm hungry.

Jay: Jay eyed up the wall, peering around it, before simply shrugging. "Y'all said we had t' get past d' obstacles. Didn' say how." He grinned, before simply walking around it, hands in his pockets.

Lorna: The ladders proved easier than they looked, the only trick being of course that once you reached the middle they had a tendency to flip over.

SinJin: Ginny struggled with his rope ladder, sliding down a few times. "I'm getting rope burns!" he whined, and he struggled up.

Greer: Having had some practise climbing awkward things, Greer managed to make it up and over the ladders even without her enhanced agility and balance. Though she was somewhat exhausted for it.

Lorna: "She smirked, heading after him. "But never a good idea to seperate from the team" She chucked the first pinecone. "If I hit you you're tagged as wounded, three hits you're dead and they've got to carry you." Yes, Lorna Drake was evil. She was also chuckling which did not help the evilness.

Jay: Jay winced as the pinecone hit the side of his head with a 'tok'. "Well shit. Y're an ass, Lorna." He gave her an evil look and headed back to the ladders, watching them for a moment.

Emma: Emma tried her hand at the ladders and after a few times of flipping Emma managed to stay on and climb up the obstacle and joined Greer on the other side.

Darren: Darren sighed, and then started to heave himself up the ladders, and while as a human his arms were strong, he was also heavy and tired anyways, so it was very slow going.

Lorna: "I promise, the last event makes up for it." She lost character for a moment and properly grinned before going for one of the ropes, climbing up herself.

SinJin: Ginny wiped the mud from his jeans as he waited for Lorna at the other side. He hoped he would never have to do this again.

Greer: Greer eyed the weird half-pipe wall and frowned, "I miss my powers sooooo much...."

Jay: "It better." Jay muttered, wincing as he started to climb. His back and shoulders were killing him, and the one wing was throwing him off balance. He nearly fell when the ladder flipped, gritting his teeth and grunting with pain before he made it down. "Merde...dat...really hurt..."

Lorna: Lorna might have practiced this a lot last night to make herself look cool but she still gave a whoop as the ladder flipped over, grabbing onto the robes with her legs and squirming up and joining the others.

Lorna: "Right...There is pudding on the other side of this wall, my friends, and water!" With that, she charged the wall, running down the slope and up the other side, just barely grabbing onto the edge to fight with pulling herself up.

Jay: "...Dis...is gonna hurt." Jay watched her for a second, before sighing and doing the same, wing flailing as he grabbed the edge as well. "Motherfucker! Ah'm a flier, not a climber!" He'd never climbed in his life.

Darren: Darren was still struggling up the ladder, and even though he braced for it, the flip was too much for him and he dropped off it, landing heavily back down on the ground, "... Fuck ..." he groaned.

Lorna: ((On the other side of the wall there are an assortment of 'weapons' BB-guns and bow and arrows as well as things that they could craft themselves, slingshots, atlatls and the like))

Greer: Greer looked back at Darren, "Um... are you okay, Darren?"

SinJin: "My hands are burned - so I still have to do that?"

Lorna: ((There is also, at the top of a tree a paper mache pig on a zipline))

Jay: Jay dropped down by Lorna, panting, rolling his shoulders. Oh man, they hurt "What, puddin' pinyata?"

Lorna: "They're in packs, along with other assorted goodies." Lorna nodded. "Target practice!"

Emma: Emma ran and heaved herself up and over the ledge. "Oh wow, shooting for pudding."

SinJin: Ginny sighed and let out a yell as he more fell than climbed down. "Are we shooting at each other?" He remembered the disastrous game Jason had tried teaching him before the DR robot got them.

Jay: Jay picked up a gun, looking it over. Well, at least with Darren's training in his head he shouldn't be too bad a shot. "Why do Ah get d' feelin' dis ain' as simple as it looks?"

Lorna: Lorna looked out. "Darren? Greer? Are you two going to be able to make it?"

Greer: "Maybe?!" Greer called back, going over to Darren and looking down at him, offering her hand.

Greer: "Darren?" She prodded him with a foot. "Er.... Guys!" she called back, "Need a hand!" She knelt down to make sure he was at least still alive.

Lorna: "Walk him past." Lorna gave Greer the wave-on. "He's done what he can."

Jay: Jay looked back, lowering the gun. "Merde." He looked at Lorna. "He ain't been sleepin' properly since everythin' - keeps havin' nightmares an' shit." He chewed his lip. "An' he won' listen to me."

Greer: "I don't think... um..." she tried to sit Darren up. Heavy... She really missed her enhanced strength, "Really need a hand... he's unconscious...."

Lorna: "...you're kidding me." She looked to the others. "Can I trust you all to finish off porky on your own?"

SinJin: "Is he going to be allright?"

Jay: Jay stared at Darren, worry all over his face. "He better. Fuck...um...sure..."

Lorna: Lorna swung her legs over the wall and slid down, making her wa over to Darren. "Go on,

Greer, I'll get him back."

Greer: "Are you sure? He's really heavy..." she chewed her lip.

Jay: "He is, trus' me - Ah had to fly wit' him." Jay sighed, looking between the pig and Darren. "Alright, c'mon guys. D' sooner we do dis, d' sooner we get t' go shower."

Lorna: "I might not be able to lift him the old way but I can manage, go back there and have some lunch, the zipcord pull's right on the edge of the wall.

Greer: She nodded, helping Lorna at least get Darren to his feet - that was the hard part. "Okay... if you're sure..."

Lorna: Lorna knelt down halfway, getting him in a fireman's hold once he was propped up onto his feet. "He might appreciate the ass view when he wakes up on the way back even."

Greer: She grinned, "Maybe... good luck..." she winced in sympathy for Lorna and turned to head for the others, skirting the wall.

Emma: "Alright shall we pop this piggy?" Emma said grabbing a bb gun and cocking it.

SinJin: "There's a lever..." he pointed at it. "I'd rather not runt he risk of a richoet or something...

Greer: "Where does the wire end, can anyone see?"

Jay: Jay watched as Lorna took Darren back. "Stupid fuck." He sighed. "Sure, go for it, guys." He cocked his own gun, wishing he had his other wing. "Alright, if we don' get it firs' go, who's up f' me screamin' it down?"

Greer: "Wait, the lever might bring it close enough to pull down...."

SinJin: Ginny went to the lever and gave it a pull, wincing slightly as his hand started hurting again.

Lorna: The pig took off once the lever was pulled, 'flying' at them.

Jay: Jay raised the gun automatically in true military form, shooting at it. Hah, he really wasn't a
bad shot, thanks to Darren's memories and training.

Lorna: There was even a squealing sound from the recorder Lorna had taped to the pig's head.

SinJin: Ginny ducked with a scream. "Hit the pig not me!"

Greer: Greer flinched at the bang. Didn't like loud noises.

Emma: Emma let out a few shots nailing the pig.

Lorna: Between Jay and Emma, the pig blew apart, a bag of sandwiches, pudding and water falling out to the ground with the bottom part of it's body, the top part still on the zipline.

Jay: Jay whooped. "Alright, who wants t' kill d' next bit of d' pig?"

Greer: "Why bother? It's empty now..."

Emma: Emma dropped the gun and quickly wrangled up a sandwich, pudding and water, and sat down on a nearby rock.

Jay: "Shootin' things fun." Jay lowered the gun and grabbed a couple of sandwiches. "Though...Ah'm gonna go back an' check on d' idiot." He grabbed a cake too. "Ah'll see y'all later."

Greer: "He's unconscious, lecturing will have to wait...." she bent and picked up some water and a sandwich.

SinJin: Ginny stood up carefully. He picked up some sandwiches, inspecting them. "Who wants ham? Turkey? And I think this one is mine - egg salad!"

Emma: Emma looked up and smiled. "I'm good. You can't really beat PB&J."

Jay: "Ain' lecturin' yet, Ah'm jus' real worried about him." Jay shrugged. "Have fun." He dropped off the wall, heading back to the school.

Greer: Greer settled down on a dry patch of wall and opened up her ham sandwich. "Sooooo... that was.... messy...."

Emma: "Yes it was. And then there were three. I wonder if Jeff Probst and a camera crew are going to come around soon."

Greer: She raised an eyebrow, "Ugh I hope not... I must look a mess..." she flicked a blob of mud off her jeans.

SinJin: Ginny used a bottle of water to rinse of fhis hands and face before unwrapping his sandwich "Who?"

Emma: "The host of a reality show. No one of any importance."

SinJin: "Ah. Well, today was fun - I hope Darren's okay." He looked back to where they'd gone back.

Greer: She sighed and pulled the tie out of her hair, shaking her head til it hung loose again. "I'm gonna have bruises... he'll be fine, I think he just fell asleep...."

SinJin: "Poor guy. It's been pretty rough here." He didn't quite know how to couch the loss of powers to them - he hadn't been around when it had gone down.

Greer: "Yeah..." she chewed her lip then decided to eat some of her sandwich so she didn't have to elaborate. Now she was thinking on it again and in danger of getting depressed.

SinJin: "So... what should we do when Lorna gets back? I say make a bunch of mud pies and throw them at her."

Greer: Greer swallowed her food, "You're advocating getting more covered in mud than we already are?"

Emma: "Why not it's not like it could get worse?

Greer: "Oh it can, I assure you..." She looked up at the clouds, "Think it's gonna rain..." she wrinkled her nose.

SinJin: Ginny just grinned at sat back. "The rain will wash us off. I then say we go skinny dipping int he jacuzzi."

Greer: "Mmmm hot water... I like that idea..." she smiled.

Emma: "Oh in your dreams mister." Emma said with a smirk.
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

NINJA WOJHAH! (ninja warrior, kickass show, gotta love that curved wall, it ends a great deal of contestants from finishing the course.)

Great game all!