can't get into chat? Java problem?

This subforum contains questions and issues that have either been answered or addressed, or they are no longer applicable/have expired.
Elwing
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Loquacious Llama

Post by Elwing »

Just as it says on the box, I can't use the java chat today. This may be caused by Java, it just updated itself to version 6 update 21. Or maybe it is something else. I don't have any other way to use the chat.
Thanks for looking into this...
“You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy a bike and that’s pretty close”
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

Post by HoodedMan »

What's the error? Are you able to log in? Do you get to the second page but just see a blank space where chat should be? What browser are you using?

Etc.
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
Elwing
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Elwing »

I get to the log in page, nick, password- and when I push the "login" button simply nothing happens.
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

Post by HoodedMan »

Works now. There was a problem because I removed the donation button.
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
Elwing
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Elwing »

Yesss! Works now! Thank you, you're the best!