The FV&TTT Fall/Winter Holiday Season Writing Challenge!!!

Feeling creative? Post your fan stories and fan art here!
Elfdame
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Elfdame »

Do it, Bman! Write the story, and I'm sure one of the marvellous folks here will be able to pinpoint a page and scan & post it for you. Or describe it and name issue and page. Don't let techno-woes block your creativity!
"Humanity is a parade of fools, and I am at the front of it, twirling a baton." From Chapter 9 of _Brother Odd_ by Dean Koontz / from Chapter 10: "Life you can evade; death you cannot."

Dedicatedfollower467
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Dedicatedfollower467 »

Definitely do it anyways, B-man! Before I figured out how to put the pics up, I was just gonna wing it and describe them!

I don't want to win by default!

:P
~Def.
"A dedicated follower of nothing." -- graffitit artist in Brick Lane, London, England.
Right across the lane from the demon and just down the wall from Wolverine.
RIP Kurt Wagner. You were the character who brought in me into comics, who introduced me and inspired me. Now your death has sent me away again. Wherever you are in the Marvel Universe, I hope its someplace pleasant.
Rowena
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Rowena »

Yeah, sorry, I guess I should have been more specific. You don't have to scan in the pictures themselves. Describing them is definitely good enough. You don't even have to include the issue number(s), unless you want to.

If anyone has an idea they want to write out for this challenge, and would like a deadline extension, just let me know. :)

:party HAPPY NEW YEAR, 2010!!! :party

:bamf
"There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, where the sea's asleep and the rivers dream, people made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice and somewhere else the tea is getting cold. Come on, Ace, we've got work to do."
~The Doctor, Survival

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes."
~The Doctor, Robot

"If this isn't civilization, why am I standing in a bomb crater?"
~Hawkeye Pierce, M.A.S.H.

Rowena Zahnrei's Stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/526713/Rowena_Zahnrei
Rowena
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Rowena »

Hi Everyone!

Since today (Jan. 3) is the last day for this contest, and since several people have expressed a desire to submit an entry and so far we only have one, and since it's not much fun to win a contest by default, I'm going to extend the deadline to Sunday, January 17th. I hope that's enough time for anyone who's been wanting to submit an entry to write out their idea. If anyone would like the deadline extended further, please let me know! Otherwise, this contest will end on the 17th, the winner will be announced, and a new challenge will begin. :D

:bamf
"There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, where the sea's asleep and the rivers dream, people made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice and somewhere else the tea is getting cold. Come on, Ace, we've got work to do."
~The Doctor, Survival

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes."
~The Doctor, Robot

"If this isn't civilization, why am I standing in a bomb crater?"
~Hawkeye Pierce, M.A.S.H.

Rowena Zahnrei's Stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/526713/Rowena_Zahnrei