2/1 Instance: Girls, Interrupted

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

current

Talia: TJ bit her lip, leaning on the bar and waiting for the bartender to come by. "This is taking forever....how do they not see us here?"

Kitty: Kitty came back from break and spotted TJ. She made a beeline for her and said, "hey! What can I getcha, roomie of my heart?" She grinned and Lorna and Rogue.

Talia: "Kitty? Hey! What're you doing here?" she asked, giving the girl a quick hug.

Lorna: "Kitty! You work here now? How did I miss this?" Well, you've not really been paying that much attention to other people for one. Lorna grinned back and leaned onto the bar.

Rogue: "Heya, sugah. How ya doin'?" She smiled softly at her, "Girl's night out. Wanna join? Or are ya workin'?" Why would she want to join with you here?

Kitty: She squeezed back then said, "I work here." She pointed to her apron and did a twirl. "Yep. I needed a job, and that weird guy at the Japanese cartoon place was just too weird for me."

Talia: "Oh, you work here?! Awesome!! So do we get discounts??" TJ asked

Lorna: "Heh, discounts would be pretty awesome." Lorna laughed. She had a few reservations about drinking recently though. Control was something precious. Shouldn't chase it away with booze.

Kitty: Kitty looked over her shoulder. No manager in sight. "I can give you the happy hour discount, even though it's over." She winked. "So, like, what can I getcha, chicas?"

Talia: "Yes! Awesome, Kitty you rock!" TJ's eyes followed someone passing with a pretty blue drink topped with an umbrella. "Ohhhh I want that one.."

Rogue: "Thanks, Kit. Ah want a royal fuck, please." Rogue took a deep breath, she hadnt had anything to drink in a long while. All the king's horses, Roguey. She squeezed her eyes shut and shook her head, mumbling under her breath, "Stop."

Lorna: Fuck it, you have nothing here to be afraid of, Lorna. "Know how to make a crown royal smoothie?"

Kitty: "Ok...that's...a Sapphire perfection! Um...yes?" she grinned at Lora. "I can look it up - there's like a whole bartending thing on the computer back there. I can look it up."

Lorna: "Awesome, barkeep." Lorna smirked and took a seat on the stool by her, feeling better for being out.

Kitty: Kitty bounced away, and did some flashy tricks while getting their drinks. Coyote Ugly had nothing on her. She grinned at a guy watching her down the other end, and nodded that she'd be right with him. "Here you are, ladies. Like, is there anything else I can like, get you?" She set their drinks down. "It's nice to see people other than professor Forge here."

Talia: TJ sat on the stool beside Lorna. "It's kinda nice to go out," she said, eyeing up the dish of cherries not too far from her, wondering if she could grab one without the bartender noticing.

Talia: But Kitty interrupted her, thankfully with a drink. "Awesome! Thanks Kit!" she took hers and took a large sip. "Wait, Professor Forge comes here? No way!"

Rogue: Rogue smiled, "Ah'm good, sugah. Thanks anyhow." She spun on her stool to face the inside of the room, leaning back on the bar with her elbows, "It's definitely good. Especially now," the last was mumbled under her breath.

Lorna: "Really nice, thanks Kitty!" Lorna took her drink and sat back. "Oh, Professor Forge is hilarious at bars." Lorna caught herself, remembering the hand incident but tried to cover it up. "You should see him line dance."

Kitty: "Yeah...like I phased his arm to mush...not pretty." She looked down at her shoes, but was smiling when she looked back up. He's pretty good when he can stand up straight."

Talia: "I never saw Forge anywhere but like....in the labs," TJ said, taking another drink. "I so don't go out enough I guess..."

Lorna: "Yeah, just turn on Cotton-Eyed Joe and he gets down." Lorna chuckled. This was nice. She was really glad she had come along. It was nice to feel a bit more normal.

Talia: TJ giggled, taking another sip. "Oh! Oh! We gotta do shots! They have the test tubey ones! It's on me!!"

Rogue: Rogue laughed, "Ok! Get me two!"

Talia: TJ signalled at one of the shot girls, who came over. "Two? Hell, I'll do two. Lorna, you in?? Kitty, can you too if your working??"

Lorna: "Sure thing." Lorna nodded, "Thanks TJ!" This was going to be a good night, Lorna was going to make sure that she let herself have fun for a change.

Talia: "Actually, it's all on me! I wanna buy your drinks too!" TJ said as she collected the shots and handed over money. "Here," she passed them around.

Rogue: Rogue took her two and smiled wide at TJ, "Thanks so much, sugah!" She grinned at everybody, "On three?"

Lorna: "Really? Thanks!" Lorna's smile switched to a wider grin as she took her drink. "One."

Rogue: Rogue got a mischevious grin, "Two." She downed her first shot then.

Kitty: "Nooo. I can't drink ont he job. I get phasey. Not good."

Lorna: "Aww, drink them once your shift is up?" Lorna looked over and noticed Rogue had drank her shot. "Ack, cheater!"

Kitty: "Um, I've got 3 more hours." Kitty shrugged, and then went over to help the guy who was at the other end.

Talia: "Hey! You didn't say three!" TJ downed one of her shots. "No fair!"

Lorna: Lorna downed hers as well. "She's a sneaky one, isn't she, TJ?" Lorna chuckled and picked up the next shot.

Rogue: Rogue laughed, "No need." She took her second shot. See? Ya fault again. They're upset with ya. Good goin', Roguey.

Talia: "She is! No fair!!! HEY!" TJ downed her second as well. "That's it. We're getting another so we can do it right this time!" She motioned to the waitress again.

Sean: Sean figured he needed a drink, quitting smoking was harder than he thought. He ducked into Vito's and was greeted by some familiar faces.

Lorna: Lorna tilted hers back and plopped the glass down on the bar. "Well, in that case I think we should encourage Rogue's cheating."

Rogue: "Encourage? Oh really?"

Talia: She bought three more shots. "OK now we wait for three!" She handed them out.

Sean: Hmmm...seems like a girl's night...best te leave em be

Sean: Sean walked to the other side of the bar and took a seat.

Lorna: "If it means another round, sure." Lorna gladly took hold of her shot and raised it. "Thanks Teej."

Sean: Sean made a small motion to Kitty implying he needed a drink.

Talia: "Ok, one....two...." TJ looked between them. "Three!"

Rogue: "Thanks, TJ. Awful nice of ya." Why's she bein' so nice to ya? Ulterior motives? Ya broken. Ya ain't worth nothin' to 'em. They're just gonna get ya drunk an' leave ya ass. Rogue stared at the shot in her hand for a moment, hesitating on taking the shot.

Kitty: Kitty flitted up and down the bar, serving drinks, and gave the smack down on a guy who got too flirty. She went over to Sean and dimpled. "Hey hey! What'll it be?"

Lorna: "Right now, one." Lorna straightened up on the stool, drink at the ready.

Sean: "Guiness and a shot of Jameson's lass," Sean said giving Kitty a small smile. "Oh and ask the lasses if they'd allow their next round on Ol Sean aye?"

Kitty: "Whose round?" She asked, getting his drink.

Sean: Sean smirked, "I'll buy em each a drink or two what the hell," Sean said shrugging.

Kitty: "Oh, right." She sidled over to the girls and said, "Sean buying your next coupla round, sweeties." thens he dashed off, as a large crowd came in.

Sean: Sean gave the ladies a small wave before taking a long gulp from his Guinness.

Lorna: Lorna blinked as she put her empty shotglass down. "Who did Kitty say was buying us a round?"

Talia: "Sean?" TJ looked up the bar, then saw him...giving a small wave back. "Ahh."

Rogue: "Sean?" She looked down the bar, "Oh." She gave him a slight wave and a small smile. See? He's in on their plan too. Ya too crazy f' them, Roguey. All the king's men...

Lorna: "That's what I thought." Lorna pondered stopping with just those shots. Well, there's a reminder about how low my self-esteem can really get. I was once that desperate for attention to go on that date.

Sean: Sean wondered whether his gesture would be taken in the right spirit as he downed his shot and chased it with another sip of Guinness.

Sean: Despite his best efforts to keep to himself, he couldn't help but notice the looks he was getting. Shoulda just had a drink with Josh in ye room lad...when will ye learn Cassidy

Lorna: Quit moping, like hell you're going to let this spoil the night. "Who wants to dance?"

Sean: Sean figured to himself the more the drank the easier it would be to not notice the daggers he was being shot.

Rogue: Rogue peered out on the dance floor, "Ah dunno. So many people... Lemme... lemme take a couple more.." She got another of the test-tube shots and downed it, followed by a jello shot.

Sean: Sean noticed his Guinness was empty and motioned for Kitty to bring him another. He reached into his coat for his cigarettes and then sighed when he realized they weren't there. Shite!

Lorna: Lorna nodded and followed Rogue's example, the earlier control issues fleeing momentarily in the desperation to keep the night fun.

Talia: "I wanna dance!" TJ downed another shot and sucked her drink dry before standing up. "Let's go!"

Sean: Sean saw the girls getting up to dance. How he wanted to join them but he kept his Irish ass in the barstool.

Lorna: Lorna stood up as well, stretching as she waited for the others. "I'll warn you. Once those all take effect I might be dancing a bit silly."

Rogue: Rogue half-heartedly started dancing once they got to the floor, her mind else-where. Nobody wants ya 'round. They're just bein' nice to ya.

Talia: "Like you even need to worry," she said to Lorna. "Let's just have fun!!" She began to move to the music, swinging her arms around.

Lorna: "Right, I'll try to avoid breaking into a ho-down though." Lorna hoped she was joking. She didn't want to think that she ever attempted a ho-down that wasn't on purpose. What, not used to making an ass of yourself? Should be by now. Lorna stubbornly pushed the thought aside and went to dancing.

Sean: Sean noticed the girls enjoying themselves and smiled slightly. It's nice te see them havin fun after all that's happened

Talia: She began to dance a bit more haphazardly as she felt the alcohol really take effect, losing her balance at one point and steadying herself against the closest person to her.

Sean: Sean swirled a little foam around in his glass as he waited for a refill.

Rogue: Rogue was startled when she felt TJ lean on her. She put her arm around TJ's waist to help keep her up, "Ya ok, sugah? Need ta sit down?"

Talia: "No, I'm wayyyy good," she said, leaning in to Rogue, and wrapping her arms around her waist. "Jus' need one little break quick..."

Sean: Sean leaned forward slightly when TJ lost her balance but sat back down when Rogue stedied her.

Lorna: "Woah, gonna capsize there?" Lorna asked, concerned but pretty sure that Rogue had TJ pretty steady.

Kitty: Kitty dashed back over to her friends, grinning. "Oh hey...like, maybe you'd better slow down down, TJ."

Talia: "I'm good, I'm way good!" TJ said, going to stand and steadying herself a bit more. "Oh my god, I got an idea...Rogue, i got an idea!"

Lorna: "Idea?" Lorna loooked up to Rogue to see if she thought this could be a good thing or a bad thing.

Sean: Sean's superhearing got the best of him. Hmmm...this could be interestin

Rogue: Rogue frowned, "Oh? Oh..Okay... What's that, sugah?" Leavin' y'all here. Deserve what's comin' ta ya, Roguey. 'Couldn't put Roguey together again.'

Talia: She leaned up, and pushed her lips to Rogue, holding there for a few moments.

Lorna: ...bad idea. Probably a very bad idea. "Er..."

Sean: Oh my Sean thought to himself as he saw TJ kiss Rogue.

Rogue: Rogue's eyes went wide and she braced for another lapse in TJ memories. But nothing happened...Rogue stroked TJ's hair for a moment, not wanting to upset her by pulling back, but not giving her anything either.

Kitty: "Teeej...you want some water?" She bounced on the balls of her feet, looking at Lorna for help, blushing a bit.

Lorna: "Or maybe some coffee?" Lorna patted TJ's back carefully, trying to distract her from kissing Rogue.

Talia: She pulled back, giggling. "No...not such the best idea...I'm straight," she said, more to herself.

Sean: Sean admitted to himself that he wished to be in Rogue's place right now.

Rogue: "Me too... Have fun?"

Lorna: Lorna did her best not to start laughing. "Well, that's good to know."

Rogue: Why would she have fun? It's you, remember?

Talia: "This is all fun! You guys rule!" she said, then began dancing again, jumping up and down. "Oh man, I wonder if the DJ takes requests!"

Sean: Sean snickered to himself watching the show.

Kitty: "Soooo....like, coffee and water coming up on the house." Kitty went off, blushing. Oy. How embaressing for TJ and Rogue! She paused by Sean, sking, "you want a refill?"

Lorna: "You know, I bet he does." Lorna couldn't keep the chuckle in. Oh this was going to be really weird when TJ was sober.

Rogue: Rogue scratched her head, "Ah'll have ta agree with Lorna on that one, Teej.. Go see. Ask f' somethin'... Bouncy?"

Sean: Sean figured it was time for another drink so he motioned for Kitty.

Talia: "Awesome! Ok!" TJ bounced over to the DJ booth, waving to get his attention.

Lorna: Lorna shook her head and looked up at Rogue. "You okay? That must have been a bit of a lip shock."

Kitty: "Ok. Same thing, Sean?" she expertly balanced coffee and water on a try and did a little trick with his new refill. Kitty set the coffee and water down at TJ's spot. Now, how to make her drink it... She popped an umbrella and cherries in the water and shrugged at the coffee.

Rogue: "Yeah... Ah'm fine." Liar. "Wasn't expected, that's f' sure."

Sean: Sean nodded to Kitty, "Another Guinness."

Lorna: Lorna let herself chuckle again now that she was sure of that and patted Rogue on the back. "Well, hopefully she won't remember that so you won't have to have a 'talk' afterwards."

Rogue: "Talk? Hey, didn't absorb her again at least." She shrugged. "Ah think Ah need another drink... Ya want?"

Sean: He took the drink and took a long gulp. Ahhh that's the stuff

Lorna: "That sounds like a good idea to me. Probably help her into drinking some water if we were drinking with her." Lorna nodded at the plan. SHe must not be as drunk as she thought she was if she was able to know a good idea right now.

Kitty: "Soo...taking it easy, ladies or am I like, gonna have to haul your asses out?"

Rogue: "Just so long as me touchin' don't hurt nobody Ah'm fine...Got too many in one week already. Mah head feels like it's gonna explode." Maybe it should. Deserve it. All ya fault.

Talia: TJ moved from the DJ after placing her request, and noticed the new drink. "Thanks Kitty!" she grabbed it and took a sip. Ew, it was kinda watery...but free.

Lorna: Lorna looked over at Rogue, worried. Has Bobby in her head. Probably thinking about being ripped apart. "Thanks Kitty. I'll try not to need to be hauled out."

Kitty: "Don't worry, if you need to, I'll like, totes be there for ya!" She grinned widely at TJ. "I put extra cherries in it."

Sean: Sean killed his Guinness and figured it was bout time for him to stop bein a barfly.

Sean: He walked over towards the girls and gave a small smile, "Evenin ladies."

Lorna: "Mmm, cherries." Lorna brought her drink up to her mouth when she realized they were being approached. "Good evening."

Talia: "Cherries are awesome," she said, taking a seat on the stool. She got a sudden wave of guilt, and dug her phone out of her pocket. "Hmmm.."

Sean: "I'd ask if ye are all havin fun if I dint know better," Sean said with a small grin.

Rogue: Rogue smiled, "Hey, sugah. How ya doin'?" All ya fault. Deserve it.

Sean: "I'm fine lass...and how are ye..havin a grand evenin?"

Lorna: "Yeah, we're having fun."

Sean: "Glad te hear it...I dint want te intrude but ye seemed te be havin too much fun."

Rogue: She nodded in reply, "Yeah, fun night out. We all needed it." Need? Ha! Ya sure as hell don't deserve it. Shouldn't be havin' fun. Should be fixin' things.

Sean: "Aye...I think everyone needs a nighta fun once in a while aye?"

Talia: "Hey Sean," she said, looking down at her cellphone still. They hadn't called....everything was probably ok.

Lorna: Lorna wanted to bristle slightly but kept that down. She didn't want to be lectured on control right now. She lectured herself on it enough. "Don't worry about us now."

Kitty: "You okay, Rogue? You want some coffee, too?" She asked, worriedly. She seemed a bit off.

Sean: "Evenin TJ...ye seem te be the life of the party tonight."

Rogue: Rogue nodded at Kitty and gave her a small smile, "Ah'm fine." Liar. Liar. Liar.

Talia: "Huh? Yeah, I'm ok," she said, looking at her phone again, flipping it open a second time.

Sean: Sean heard the DJ switch songs to somethin with a better beat. "Aye...I love this song...would any of ye ladies do me the honor of this dance?"

Kitty: Kitty gave her a hug. "Ok, then. Lorna, you want something?"

Rogue: Rogue shrugged, "Sure..." All ya fault. Don't deserve fun.

Rogue: She hopped off the stool and walked to the dance floor, again, half-heartedly dancing.

Lorna: "I'll take some coffee. Thanks Kitty."

Talia: TJ's lip hung out just a bit as she studied her phone. Gah, why'd she do this to herself? It was ok that she was out having fun.

Sean: Sean extended his arm to Rogue, "Let's hit the floor then lass."

Lorna: Lorna grinned over at TJ and her phone. "No drunk dialing now. It'll come back to get you."

Kitty: Kitty got the coffee, and went back to tending the bar for a bit.

Rogue: Rogue took his arm, cautiously, "Ok." Won't shatter. Not dead. Can't shatter. Not ice.

Sean: Sean lead Rogue to a good spot on the floor and started to sway a bit getting into the music.

Talia: She looked up at Lorna. "Oh...no, I'm not....just looking at the picture," she showed it to her. "I took it when he was eating his cake on his birthday."

Rogue: Rogue moved to the beat, not really getting into it as much as she normally would. Especially with this much alcohol in her system. "What brings ya ta Vito's tanight?" Like he would answer ya. Nobody gives a shit 'bout ya. Get used ta it.

Lorna: Lorna held her cup of coffee and leaned over to look at the picture. "Aww, adorable!" Lorna grinned then took a sip of her coffee. Lord was coffee good right now.

Talia: "Yeah, he's so cute...but he's way in bed by now.." she took one more look at her baby, before closing the phone and putting it back in her pocket. "Hey, let's get another shot!"

Sean: "Eh...needed te get off campus and Ter always speaks highly a this place...but I was pleased te see some friendly faces," Sean said giving Rogue a small wink.

Rogue: "Glad ta hear it, sugah." Why ya here, Roguey? Ya broken. Remember? All the king's horses.

Sean: Sean kept the beat tryin to get Rogue to forget whatever was bugging her and get into the music.

Kitty: Kitty came back, after directing the bouncer to toss a couple of drunks out. "So, like what have I missed?"

Lorna: "I think we'll be taking another shot." Lorna tried to craftily pass the wink to Kitty without being noticed by TJ. "Not too terrible much though."

Talia: "We're getting more shots, and Rogue and Sean are all....woooo.." She said, pointing to the two.

Kitty: "Oh, I see." She decided to keep a look out, in case Sean got the case of the wandering hands, not that Rogue couldn't deal with herself, though. "Coool. I so wish I could accept a drink."

Lorna: Lorna glanced over to check on Rogue again. "I'm not really sure how woooo she is."

Rogue: Rogue gave him a small smile and kept up to the music, then paused a little when the song changed before she got into the beat of that song. All ya fault.

Talia: TJ shrugged. "Well not like...wooooo...but like....how do you describe it? Like eeeeee?"

Sean: Sean was pleased to see her easing up a bit. "Ye sure yer alright lass...ye dun seem quite yeself t'night," Sean asked thoughtfully.

Lorna: "Yeah, maybe." Lorna agreed absently as she kept an eye on Rogue. Knows what it's like to die. She shouldn't know that.

Rogue: "Ah'm fine." Liar

Kitty: Kitty nodded, as if she completely understood what Tj was saying.

Rogue: Shattered. Million tiny pieces. Dead. No.. Not dead. Can Ah die? "Not mine."

Sean: Sean nodded as he got into the song again. He wondered what could drag down such a breath of life like Rogue.

Talia: "Where's the shot??" TJ laid a $50 on the bar.

Lorna: Although Lorna knew she should be sobering TJ up Lorna sort of felt like she could certainly use that shot too.

Sean: I hope she's not just tryin te be strong te save face

Kitty: Kitty went and got shots for everyone, taking the money with her.

Kitty: She came back, and laid the shots down, and gave TJ her change.

Sean: After the song ended Sean leaned in a little bit to Rogue, "I can I buy the lady a drink?"

Rogue: Rogue nodded, "Why not." She started to walk back over to the others, "Hey y'all."

Sean: Sean leaned slightly over the bar, "Another Guinness Kitty, and what are ye havin Rogue?"

Rogue: "Shot. Anythin'. Strong."

Talia: TJ left the change on the bar, and took her shot. "One, two three!" she downed it. "WOOO That was crazy strong!"

Sean: "And a Jaegar Bomb for the lady."

Kitty: Kitty glanced at Rogue, quirking her lips, asking 'you really want that, sweetie?'

Lorna: Lorna's bad idea inner monologue went off but she didn't have any idea what to do. Lorna cleared her throat and decided to go for it. "Or maybe that nice cherry drink TJ had earlier?"

Rogue: "Hit me, Kit-Kat."

Rogue: Cain't hurt nobody drunk. 'Cept yaself. Deserve it.

Sean: That's a woman...can drink whatevers thrown at her

Kitty: "Ok." Kitty went off to get their drinks.

Talia: "Ooooo can I get one of the cherry drinks? But less watery, it was way weak."

Lorna: Lorna was about to commit the bar version of a headdesk. So when TJ was stumbling and kissing Sean came over 'concerned' but now he tries to get Rogue trashed? Classy. Maybe if she pretended they needed to leave...no, they probably would just send Lorna on her way back to the school on her own.

Kitty: Kitty came back with the drinks, and leaned against the bar, going up on her toes and down, idly. "So, like, you guys are having fun, right? 'Cause like, I want a big fat tip..." she winked outrageously and went off to help other customers.

Talia: "Oh, I got a tip!" TJ pulled out a hundred. "Here, Kitty! Come back!"

Sean: Sean smiled at Kitty and dropped a benji on the bar, "Fat enough lass?"

Rogue: Rogue took the shot and looked at it for a long moment then threw it back, licking her lips when she set the glass on the bar. "Thanks."

Sean: Sean toasted Rogue and took a drink from his Guinness, "Anytime lass."

Kitty: Kitty came back, and blinked. "I was joking...but like, thanks!" she scooped the bills up and did a dance.

Lorna: Lorna momentarily wished for telepathy so she could conspire with Kitty the best escape route. Being paranoid. Rogue can take care of herself and TJ isn't that drunk.

Rogue: All ya fault. All the king's horses an' all the kings' men... Why would they wanna put Roguey tagether again?

Sean: Sean noticed Rogue spacin out a bit again but decided not to press his luck. He took another drink from his Guinness while absently fiddling in his pocket before reminding himself there were no cigarettes there.

Kitty: She went back and forth, dishing out drinks and doing little dances, gathering tips. She finally got back to Lorna. "So, Mean Green, what's up, you want water? Coffee? Virgin something? Or you still going for the good stuff?"

Sean: "Whatever she wants is on me dime," Sean said placing another 20 on the bar.

Lorna: Lorna relaxed a bit at the 'Mean Green'. "I'm still working on my coffee. I'm good." Lorna held up the still mostly full cup as if to emphasize the point.

Talia: "Wassa virgin mean?" TJ asked, digging through her pockets to see how much she had left.

Sean: Sean shrugged, "Then use the money te keep things goin...put ye money away TJ I got ya."

Kitty: Kitty giggled. "Something you are not, Teej. Anyway, how about a Shirley Temple? Those are soooo goood."

Sean: "How bout giving her a Madonna Kitty?"

Sean: "Ye know a Shirley Temple without the cherry," Sean said with an amused look on his face.

Kitty: "But...cherries make it good."

Talia: She snorted a bit. "I know what a virgin is...but not like, the drink. I'll have a shirley temple with EXTRA cherries!"

Sean: Sean decided not to persue the joke and just leave it be.

Lorna: Head...desk...I guess it would be headbar wouldn't it? Lorna was relieved when TJ seemed to want to go with the cherries. "Sounds like a plan."

Kitty: "Coming right up!" Kitty flounced off, grinning. Maybe TJ wouldn't notice there was no alcohol if she put extra grenadine in.

Rogue: Ya are mah sunshine... Rogue's thoughts sang along when the lights lit the room with orange and red.

Sean: Sean was becoming increasingly concerned with Rogue. "Lass...ye sure yer alright?"

Sean: Sean finished his Guinness and motioned for another.

Lorna: Lorna decided that it was about time to put her acting skills to the test and let a big yawn out. "Mm, anyone else tired?"

Sean: Sean cocked an eyebrow at Lorna Tired at this hour...she definatley dunt get out enough

Rogue: "Ah'm fine." When ya gonna stop lyin'?

Sean: Sean knew she wasn't but figured if she wanted to confide in him she would when she's ready.

Kitty: "Three, Sean? Perhaps you want to take it easy? I can get you some water or coffee."

Talia: TJ took her drink. "Thanks Kit!!!"

Kitty: "My pleasure, TJ."

Sean: Sean smiled at Kitty, "I appreciate the concern lass...but this is light work fer Ol Sean...but I'll take a water for now and then another Guinness when I'm done OK?"

Kitty: "Ok." She smiled and got him another.

Rogue: "Alcoholic." Rogue was a bit startled that she said that out loud. Oh.. Fuck. She could feel his disgust with Sean.

Lorna: Lorna looked up at that. Must not laugh. Must not.

Sean: Sean looked over at Rogue, "What?"

Talia: TJ stopped mid sip, looking up.

Rogue: "Nothin', sugah." She sat down on the stool next to TJ.

Kitty: Kitty blinked and went to go wash a section of bar down aways.

Sean: Sean left it be. Besides Alcoholics go te meetins

Lorna: Lorna finished her coffee and put the cup back down on the bar, putting on another yawn.

Sean: What's wrong Lorn...past ye bedtime

Lorna: Lorna questioned if the subtle route was really the way to go. Maybe she should just go ahead and ask if the others were ready to leave yet.

Talia: TJ went back to nursing her drink, her mind drifting to home. Maybe Remy was still awake...

Rogue: Rogue slipped her gloves off and studied the hand that had touched his face, Broken.

Kitty: Kitty came back, and chirped, "so guys...you've been here a while..." picking up on Lorna's subtle hints.

Kitty: She added, "It's getting late."

Sean: Sean took a sip of his drink as he studied the girls. Ahh I see it now

Lorna: "Yeah, that's true. You guys tired?" Lorna turned to Rogue and TJ.

Talia: "No....but I wanna go see my man," TJ said, standing up and downing the last of her drink.

Sean: Sean was just starting to enjoy their company, "Well if anyone wants te stick around I can give em a ride back."

Rogue: Rogue kept looking at her hand, Didn't black out. She turned to Lorna once it registered she said something Won't kill me. Wasn't her. "Sure?"

Kitty: "I'll call a taxi for you," she said sweetly and went to do that.

Lorna: "Thanks Kitty." Lorna smiled at Kitty. She was going to have to pay her back for tonight's favors.

Sean: Sean shrugged. Whatever...maybe I'll stick around and offer Kitty a ride back

Lorna: "Don't worry about us, Sean. Enjoy your night."

Sean: Sean nodded, "Night ladies."

Kitty: "Ok, it should be here in like, three. Okay?" She handed the bill over to Sean. "That's all their stuff you bought."

Sean: Sean looked it over and placed enough money to cover the drinks plus another tip on the bar.

Rogue: "Night." Rogue got up and slipped her gloves back on to go wait outside. No... Cold outside. Ice.. Not again.

Sean: Sean dropped into a barstool, "That lass really worries me."

Lorna: Lorna stood up from her stool, sure that once they all shuffled out that the cab would be there. "Shall we then?"

Talia: "I'm ready to go!" TJ said.

Kitty: Kitty looked out the window, and saw a cab pull up. "It's here, Mr. Muscles will get the door for you." She signalled to the bouncer, and he grinned, opening the door.

Sean: Sean took another sip of his drink as he pondered the evening in his head.

Kitty: "So - how's the water treatin' ya?" She asked Sean.

Lorna: "See you later, Kitty!" Lorna waved and slipped out. Holy hell, Mr. Muscles looked like he was trying to resemble Schwarzenegger. Lorna slipped on outside and headed for the cab, glad for the air of freedom.

Kitty: "Bye, girls! See you later!" She waved madly.

Sean: "Fine lass...so ye have a ride home once the bar closes?" "I mean wouldn't be very gentlemenly of me te let a lass walk home would it?"

Kitty: "Oh yeah, sorry, Sean. Mr. Muscles drops me off. He's very protective of me. His little girl likes ballet, too. and like, he's kinda adopted me. But he could totes give you a ride home, too, if you like, wanna stick around for another hour."

Sean: "I'll keep ye company lass...but I got the Celtic War Machine parked outside...I'd feel bad leavin her alone ye know?"

Kitty: She blinked. "You've got what parked outside?"

Sean: Sean realized Kitty had never seen his car, "Me car lass...I call her the Celtic War Machine...she's a customized 74 Comet."

Kitty: "Oh." she shrugged. Wasn't comet that bathroom cleaner powder? Anyway... "Well, that's nice of you, but like, you've had a lot to drink and I honestly, like, wouldn't feel safe with you behind the wheel....maybe I could drive it?"

Sean: Sean was a little unsure there, he had never let anyone drive the War Machine...but she had a point, "If ye can drive a stick lass sure...just dun crash her OK," Sean said with a smirk.

Kitty: "Sure!" She grinned. "Ok, like just hang here, okay, and I'm gonna get back to work, and tell Mr Muscles what the new plan is." She dimpled and danced off.
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
Feuerstein
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Feuerstein »

Wasn't comet that bathroom cleaner powder?
BWAHAHA
Steyn: Oh sweety, no, the elvis boys are across the street at the wolverine forum
Tessa: LMAO
Steyn: here we do Paul Young
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

Dude. Is the Comet green? :shifty
Modern_Druid57
Bilge Rat