12/26 Announcement: New Smileys!

This subforum contains announcements from previous years (2002-2015). These announcements may no longer be applicable.
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

To get the new year rolling, here's some updated smilies! Props to steyn for his rocking work on Cypher, Andreas, Synch, Courier, Kyle, and Sunspot!!

:andreas :kyle :rogue :storm :siryn :dust :anole :cable :sunspot :synch :cannonball :courier :cypher :elixir :freak :icarus :magma :mercury :pete :rachel :sage :selene :ty :pixie :icey :rockslide :monet :layla

[Edited on 5/1/08 by HoodedMan]
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

Post by HoodedMan »

Wooo! Nice work indeed, Steyn.
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Timelord
Nightscrawlearth Character: :x23 :rachel

Post by tears~fall~like~glass »

oooooh! awesome, Steyn! :D
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

Hey, didn't even notice this. And it was my pleasure
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

LMAO! Very cool!

I feel like a dork that I stared at :icey for a good two cycles and didn't know who it was until I rolled the mouse over it.
Freak
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Doctor Nemesis

Post by Freak »

woo!

At first I was smilieless, now I've even got two of them at once! :D :andreas :freak
:freak :andreas They're fighting!
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

are a lot of these people from scrawlerearth? Regardless they're all cool and very good job.
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Originally posted by Ult_Sm86
are a lot of these people from scrawlerearth? Regardless they're all cool and very good job.
Not all are, but most of them are. However, they are all canon characters.
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
Feuerstein
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Feuerstein »

:love
Steyn: Oh sweety, no, the elvis boys are across the street at the wolverine forum
Tessa: LMAO
Steyn: here we do Paul Young
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

no ben? Or are they all Teamsters and not just students? BTW I don't know what smilie program you guys are using but these are awesomely advanced and are quite frankly beautiful.
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

I'm not sure about the ones that already existed, but I made mine using two programs, Photoshop CS3 and Easy GIF Animator. The Photoshop was used to draw the necessary files and "pre-compile" them, and then I had to use Eassy GIF Animator because Photoshop CS3 doesn't have the necessary options for the translucency. It DOES have that translucent option, but not the necessary ones I need to make a smilie that moves and leaves an open area, for example :synch he moves and leaves an open space. With Photoshop it gets wonky.

Oh, and btw, :kyle is actually an RP version, seeing that he's much cuter this way then the canon version.
Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Bicep Addict
Nightscrawlearth Character: :rogue :monet :multiple :leech :sinister

Post by Esynthia »

Those are totally kickass smiley's :D Thanks for finding the new ones that were found, and Steyn, thanks for making the others :) Always love seeing your stuff!

Although, still a lil confused as to why Rogue turns all shiny and evil looking. lol
ImageImage

Remy: he feels lust for everyone
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

Post by Starfish »

Woohoo! These are awesome new smileys! So, so, so much thanks for that! Yay, I has Cessily and Selene smileys! :)
"The secondary penis slides into view. And they all lived happily ever after."
Kieron Gillen
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Originally posted by Ult_Sm86
no ben? Or are they all Teamsters and not just students? BTW I don't know what smilie program you guys are using but these are awesomely advanced and are quite frankly beautiful.
:spidey

:P we have one