Summer 2014: Christopher & Greer

Check out what goes on between semesters here!
Svartfreja
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pushed Beaver
Nightscrawlearth Character: :quicksilver :invisiblewoman :spiderwoman

Summer 2014: Christopher & Greer

Post by Svartfreja »

Christopher: Chris knocked on Tigra's door and pulled his head phones out of his ears.

Tigra: Greer groaned a little and lifted her head off her arms, stretching and rubbing her neck. Ow. "Yeah...?"

Christopher: "Sleepin babe?" He said through the door.

Tigra: "Kinda..." she yawned, "Door's open..."

Christopher: Chris opened it up and walked in. "You okay?" He gave her a smile.

Tigra: "Yeah just had a surprise nap...." she smiled back and held her arms out so he could come join her for cuddles.

Christopher: Chris leaned in for a quick kiss and sat on the bed. "You should get up."

Tigra: "I should? Why? It's summer and it's my day off...." she snuggled back into the pillows.

Christopher: "Because you love me?" He smiled and scratched her back a little.

Tigra: She let out a purr and closed her eyes, "You're doing a great job of convincing me to get up..."

Christopher: "Well I could pick you up and throw you in a cold shower." He kissed her neck softly.

Tigra: She opened her eyes to give him a puppy dog look, her ears drooping to added effect, "You wouldn't do that!"

Christopher: "If it means I get to take the clothes off to help you warm up I would." He grinned.

Tigra: "Well I don't know how open I'd be to that after you putting me in there in the first place...."

Christopher: "Drats plan A fails. I'll just have to go with plan B."

Tigra: She raised an eyebrow, "What's plan B?"

Christopher: "Help you change so we can go to the fair." He kissed her softly.

Tigra: She started to kiss back then stopped to blink at him, "Fair?"

Christopher: "Yeah. I figured we could go and ride some rides and pig out and stuff."

Tigra: "Really?" she considered the idea, "That sounds... fun..." she smiled.

Christopher: "Yeah, we'll gain like eighty pounds if we're lucky." He laughed.

Tigra: "... I don't want to be fat."

Christopher: "Hmm then we'll just have to think of a way to work it off?" He pulled at her shirt playfully.

Tigra: "Are you hinting we work it of in advance?"

Christopher: "Not really. But if you want to I'm sure we have a little time before we need to get there."

Tigra: "We're on a schedule?"

Christopher: "Well we don't wanna get there late and have nowhere to park..." He frowned.

Tigra: "I guess... then we should go now...."

Christopher: "What? Did kitty want some attention?" He smiled and tackled her for hugs and kisses.

Tigra: She giggled and hugged back, "You know I always want attention."

Christopher: "Well I promise I'll give you all the attention you want whenever you want babe." He kissed her nose.

Tigra: She smiled and snuggled him, purring. "You better mean that."

Christopher: "I do." He kissed her passionately. "I'm all yours."

Tigra: She smiled again and kissed his cheek then moved to get up.

Christopher: "It's hot out babe so wear something comfortable." He laid back on her bed and looked over at her.

Tigra: "By 'comfortable' do you mean 'nothing'?"

Christopher: "Well I do really enjoy you being naked. But I don't think the police and parents of small children would agree."

Tigra: "I'm technically not naked even now.... but I guess I can put some shorts on...."

Christopher: "Technicalities." Chris laughed. "You know, you look beautiful babe."

Tigra: She smiled, "Thanks..." she pulled out her favourite green halter neck and her black hotpants to put them on, taking off the shirt she was wearing.

Christopher: Chris didn't look away while she changed, maybe the fair can wait a little.

Tigra: After fiddling with her tail to get it to go through the hole she'd cut, she did her shorts up and turned to find her backpack.

Christopher: "Aww sad I like the clothes off even better."

Tigra: "Yeah me too... but I also like not being arrested."

Christopher: "You sure? I could think of a way you might like it." He grinned.

Tigra: "I'm pretty sure being arrested is never fun..."

Christopher: "What if it's me doing the arresting and the jail cell just happens to be your room or to be more specific your bed." Chris hopped off her bed and walked over to her.

Tigra: "That's totally not arrested..." she slipped her arms around him, "But it does sound fun..."

Christopher: "I'll pick up some handcuffs." He kissed her softly. "Ready to go?"

Tigra: "Better make sure they hold up to super strength...." She smiled and grabbed her backpack, stuffing her phone into it, "Yeah I'm good."

Christopher: "Hmm maybe I'll have to make some special for you." He kissed her again and led her out of the room to his car.

Tigra: She smiled sitting in the passenger seat and curling her tail into her lap, "So... what have they got at this fair anyway?"

Christopher: "Uhmm well last year there were a bunch of games and food. A few really cool rides. And a couple of kiddie rides." He drove off towards where it was.

Tigra: "Sounds like fun," she smiled, watching the world go by out the window.

Christopher: Chris paid for their admission and followed where the people directed him to park. "So what should we do first? Rides? Games? I think I see a few shops."

Tigra: "Let's go on some rides first... otherwise if we buy stuff we'll have to carry it all around..."

Christopher: "Good idea." He took her hand. "Where would I be without you?"

Tigra: "Up a creek without a paddle?" she grinned.

Christopher: "So now you want a paddle too? Have you been talking to Selene?"

Tigra: She laughed, "I don't need a paddle if I wanna hurt you for fun... I got claws." she grinned.

Christopher: "Kinky." He kissed her. "Paddle wouldn't work on me anyways. I'd have to use it on you." He spanked her playfully and led her to the first ride.

Tigra: She laughed and hit him with her tail as they walked.

Christopher: Chris helped her up into the ride and gave her a smile as it took off. "Don't get too scared."

Tigra: "Pfft. I don't get scared."

Christopher: "If you say so." He kissed her cheek quickly and grinned as the ride zipped off.

Tigra: "Wheee!" She held onto the guard rail as the ride swung them around.

Christopher: Chris laughed a little and held on tight as they zipped around and then frowned when the ride stopped.

Tigra: Greer smiled and leaned to kiss his cheek, "No frowning."

Christopher: "Figured it'd be longer." He kissed her back. "How bout we go do the log ride?"

Tigra: "Sure! You know I love water!"

Christopher: "Good thing you didn't wear white." He laughed and bumped into her as he led the way.

Tigra: She giggled, "White is a bad plan on me, I like getting dirty," she purred in his ear.

Christopher: "Mmm don't I know it." Chris hugged her to him tightly. Chris rolled his eyes when one of the guys at the games started to heckle him.

Christopher: "Don't you wanna win your girl a little prize? Aint she worth a few bucks? Come on hot shot knock over these bottles and win a prize."

Tigra: Greer glanced over at the guy then looked back at Chris, "Rides first, prizes later."

Christopher: "Girl wins dude!" He waved at the guy as they walked past.

Tigra: Greer smiled and hung off his arm, letting him lead her around.

Christopher: Chris helped her into the ride and snuggled up next to her. "Ready to get soaked?" He laughed.

Tigra: "Woo! Hell yes!"

Christopher: "Awesome!" The ride started up and took them high up into the air.

Tigra: Greer bounced in her seat, her tail tapping hard on the seat as it tried to swing in her excitement.

Christopher: Chris held onto her tightly as they neared the drop. "Damn that's far...." He grinned.

Tigra: Greer held onto him too, grinning from ear to ear.

Christopher: Chris kissed her when they hit the water. "Woo!"

Tigra: Greer kissed back, now soaking wet and still grinning.

Christopher: "We're going to be squishing around for hours." He got up out of the ride.

Tigra: "Nah it's warm!" She grinned and climbed out too, shaking off the excess water and flicking her tail around.

Christopher: "Psh you have the whole fur dries faster than clothes thing going on though." He laughed.

Tigra: "Yeah... it's so great. Fur is just better."

Christopher: "Well I don't think I'll be sprouting any, so I guess I'm screwed." He kissed her cheek.

Tigra: She smiled, "You could just take your shirt off."

Christopher: "Uhmm I don't think that's appropriate in public babe." He rubbed the back of his neck.

Tigra: "Sure it is, you don't have boobies and your shirt's all wet."

Christopher: "Hah doesn't mean It's appropriate." He laughed and took his shirt off to wring it out then put it back on.

Tigra: "Pfft, coward." she bumped him with her shoulder.

Christopher: "You want us to get kicked out eh?" He bumped back into her. "Come on let me win you something cute."

Tigra: "We won't get kicked out, silly." she giggled and took his arm again, "Yay prizes!"

Christopher: Chris took her back to the guy that was heckling them and whispered in her ear. "Think you can give me a little juice?" He grinned.

Christopher: "Big man's back! Gonna win that pretty lady a prize? I wouldn't want to see her walk away sad."

Tigra: Greer grinned fangily at him, "Sure thing," she kissed his cheek and gave him a good luck 'pat' on the shoulder.

Christopher: Chris smiled and paid the man. "So what do I win if I knock them all down?" Chris picked up a ball.

Christopher: "If you knock down all of my bottles you can have however many of whatever you want kid." The guy laughed hard.

Tigra: Greer smiled, "I don't think we have enough arms for that many things..."

Christopher: "Better be ready to carry a lot." He threw a hard ball straight into the board holding the bottles and broke it sending them all to the ground.

Christopher: "W..wh...I... Shit...." The guy shook his head and all of the other vendors started laughing as hard as they could.

Tigra: Greer clapped, "Yay!" She huggled Chris.

Christopher: "Pick what you want." The man sighed.

Tigra: Greer picked the biggest toy she could find and cuddled it.

Christopher: Chris grabbed a few more that he thought she'd like and they headed off leaving the man to try and fix his board.

Tigra: Greer smiled at him, nuzzling her cuddly and purring a little.

Christopher: "Love my powers." Chris grinned and kissed her cheek. "I don't think anyone else will let me play their games now though."

Tigra: "Probably not.... well... not any that involve strength maybe..."

Christopher: "No clue. How bout we go get some snacks. I'd say I'm craving something sweet but I don't know where we'd be able to hide so I could eat you." He gave her a naughty grin.

Tigra: She giggled, leaning to kiss his cheek, "We can save that for later."

Christopher: "Mmm I guess I can wait. Hmm how bout some ice cream?"

Tigra: "Yay! Ice cream!"

Christopher: Chris smiled and led her off to the shop. "I'm just spot on today." He grinned.

Tigra: "You always are!" she huggled him too.

Christopher: "Oh? Damn and I thought I was just getting lucky to have the cutest girl in the world hanging on me."

Tigra: She smiled and kissed his cheek, "Well there's no reason that can't still be true."

Christopher: "Guess I'll just have to make sure I earn you so you don't go running off with someone luckier than me." He kissed her softly. "So grab some ice cream and hit the car to drop these off?"

Tigra: "Yeah... and the only way you'll lose me is if someone kicks your ass in front of me... and no one can kick your ass. You're too awesome."

Christopher: "Damn straight. But I still love spoiling you." He kissed her and stopped at the ice cream booth to get them both a cone. "Uhmm... I need another arm."

Tigra: "Yeah me too... but I don't mind ice cream on stuffed toys. It's like a surprise later."

Christopher: Chris laughed a little. "You're so cute. You might not like it all the time but I think your feral side is one of those things that makes you special."

Tigra: She smiled, blushing under her fur and deciding that ice cream was a good excuse not to answer that.

Christopher: "Too cheesy?" He hid behind his ice cream too.

Tigra: She shook her head, "No... very sweet."

Christopher: "Damn I'm losing my touch." He grinned and ate more of his ice cream.

Tigra: She giggled and prodded the end of his nose with her ice cream.

Christopher: "Hey!" He laughed and tried to wipe it off.

Tigra: She just laughed and licked her ice cream again.

Christopher: Chris took some on his finger and poked her cheek.

Tigra: Greer frowned and tried to get it with her tongue then pouted when she couldn't. "I have fuuuur!" she whined.

Christopher: "Yup you do." He laughed and wiped it off her cheek. "It's cute when you pout."

Tigra: "If my fur is sticky later I'll do more than pout."

Christopher: "Oh shush." He wetted a napkin on his tongue and made sure it was all gone. "We can always take a shower when we get back to the school."

Tigra: "I'm not waiting that long for a shower if I'm sticky."

Christopher: "You're really cute when you get angry too. Lets go drop these off and I'll be nice the rest of the day okay?" He kissed her cheek.

Tigra: "Okay.... if you're not you have to take the shirt off."

Christopher: "Maybe that was my plan for when we got to the car." He grinned and ran off. "Think you can catch me?"

Tigra: "Oh you know I can!" In two leaps she was on top of him, "What do I win?"

Christopher: "Me?" He laughed and kissed her. "But you gotta wait."

Tigra: "Boo waiting is for losers!"

Christopher: "Just till we get to the car." He picked her up.

Tigra: She giggled and hung onto him and her stuffed animal.

Christopher: Chris got to the car and stopped. "Wanna get the keys. My hands and such are full."

Tigra: "Sure!" She stuck her hand in a pocket and groped around a little more than neccessary before extracting the keys.

Christopher: "Looking for something else in there too?" He laughed and kissed her cheek.

Tigra: "Just an excuse," she giggled, unlocking the car.

Christopher: "Excuse for what?" He raised an eyebrow and popped the stuffed animals in.

Tigra: "To grope you, duh!" she giggled, dropping her stuffed animal on a seat to hug him.

Christopher: Chris hugged her back and kissed her cheek. "You can grope me whenever you want babe. One of the perks of being my girlfriend."

Tigra: "Yeah but not in public without an excuse."

Christopher: "Is my car public?" He pressed her up agianst it gently and kissed her.

Tigra: She grinned and kissed back, slipping her arms around him. "I don't know..."

Christopher: "Aww no fun." He kissed her again and ran his hands across her waist slowly.

Tigra: She giggled a little, "We could go find somewhere more private if you want?"

Christopher: "What if I don't want to wait?" He whispered against her neck as he started to kiss it.

Tigra: "Then I guess... don't?" she grinned.

Christopher: "Thought you wanted to go someplace private." He slipped his thumbs into her hotpants.

Tigra: "When have I ever opted for somewhere private over right now?"

Christopher: "Guess not. Think we should move inside the car? Backseat's pretty comfy." He slowly started to slide down her hotpants.

Tigra: "I think that's a good idea... probably easier not to traumatise the kiddies that way..." she giggled, pulling her tail up before turning to climb into the car.

Christopher: "Don't forget we'd probably get arrested too." Chris followed her in and kissed her passionately

Tigra: "And you were worrying about just being shirtless earlier..." she giggled and kissed back.

Christopher: "That was in public. This is my car." Chris kissed her again. "And you can be really persuasive."
:quicksilver Pietro Maximoff [Quicksilver]

Quicksilver: Howisshe?Isshealright?Imusetspeakwithmysisteratonce.
Hawkeye: What is that noise?
IronMan: That is the noise Pietro makes right before he's tossed out of the airlock. ~ Avengers: The Children's Crusade #6