Best Animated DC Moments

Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Robin, Aquaman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Martian Manhunter, Green Lantern, the Flash, and more!
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Best Animated DC Moments

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

Needless to say, there is one field DC has always had a leg up on in comparison to Marvel Comics, and that's in animated cartoons.

Over the years, DC (and WB) has proven time and time again they can make successful, intelligent, fun-all-ages, animated TV shows/films.

In retrospect, Marvel has done a good job of promoting the hell out of their characters through TV shows, but in terms of good stories, iconic voice acting, and monumental cult followings, DC has had the animated-gig in their pocket and Marvel is only just figuring out where the pocket is on their pants.

Not to say Marvel hasn't done it right before, but DC, more often and with more results, has done it better.

Here are some of my favorite moments from DC animated shows, what're yours?

This is Superman & Batman meeting for the first time.

Awkwaaaaard

From Batman: The Brave & The Bold we get this catchy... albeit suspiciously worded... jingle, from

The Birds of Prey

and of course no one can forget:

The Batman singing Lounge Blues

[Edited on 29/9/11 by Ult_Sm86]
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Best Animated DC Moments

Post by steyn »

the first link is the same as the third one
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Best Animated DC Moments

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

Not anymore!

:3

I AM THE KNIGHT!! ...'s ENTERTAINMENT!!
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS