1/26 Announcement: Java Emoticon Pack now installed!

This subforum contains announcements from previous years (2002-2015). These announcements may no longer be applicable.
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

Post by HoodedMan »

The Java client for Nightscrawlers Chat at http://chat.nightscrawlers.com/ has now been upgraded and the Nightscrawlers emoticon pack has been installed! Please note that this results in a much greater load time than usual; there are, after all, 220 emoticons in each pack, including this one. This emoticon pack is animated.

Thanks!

-HoodedMan
Network Administrator
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

Post by HoodedMan »

By a much greater load time, I mean it can probably take up to two minutes on slower machines. Be patient; if you were able to use the applet before, you'll be able to use it now. Please do not reload the web page at any point while it's loading; you'll just create clones of yourself, and you'll eventually not be allowed to connect for a while due to the number of connections you have open.

Thanks!

-HoodedMan
Network Administrator
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
Dedicatedfollower467
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Dedicatedfollower467 »

Do we have Magneto and Iceman emoticons?

I'm not finding any....
~Def.
"A dedicated follower of nothing." -- graffitit artist in Brick Lane, London, England.
Right across the lane from the demon and just down the wall from Wolverine.
RIP Kurt Wagner. You were the character who brought in me into comics, who introduced me and inspired me. Now your death has sent me away again. Wherever you are in the Marvel Universe, I hope its someplace pleasant.