11/28 Announcement: Avatar Gallery Updated

This subforum contains announcements from previous years (2002-2015). These announcements may no longer be applicable.
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

We've updated our avatar gallery to include the New Xmen, and are still working to update for more of the more current Xmen. If you have anything you'd like to see in there, lemme know!

Also, I've changed around a few folders, and if your avatar is missing, it's likely because I moved it. If you had a Reserved avatar, it's in the Misc folder. If you had an Uncanny X-Sprite one, it's in the Sprites folder. I think thats all I moved.

Anyway, take a look and lemme know if there are requests! :)

[Edited on 5/1/08 by HoodedMan]
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

Post by Starfish »

Woohoo! Thanks for the new avatars, Nacht! Awesomeness! :)
"The secondary penis slides into view. And they all lived happily ever after."
Kieron Gillen
wingyding
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: Dusty Bits

Post by wingyding »

seconded, nacht. The new avatars are really great.
Neither Love nor Evil conquers all, but Evil cheats more.
Important Lessons Learned from the X-Men: Never give indestructible metal claws to something that doesn't die when you shoot it in the head.
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

Can we get just a couple spider-man in there? Classic Black-Suit maybe, would be cool.

I have to say though I love coming back and seeing some of my old favorites. YAY X-SPRITES!!
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

If you wanna make some and submit, that'd be great :). As long as they are no bigger than 100wX200h
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€