New Forums!

This subforum contains announcements from previous years (2002-2015). These announcements may no longer be applicable.
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

New Forums!

Post by Bamfette »

yep,. the site was growing at such a rapid pace, and several people were getting confused as to where certain things should be posted so we have brand spankin new forums and categories!!! try and keep your discussions within these categories, if you please. we are hoping the new categories help promote people to stay ON topic rather than drifting off topic.

though under the Nightcrawler category, the Movie and Toon thread does allow some general discussion of X2 and Evo respectavely. but we would kinda-sorta prefer you stick to discussion of Nightcrawler in em for the most part...

we are trying to attract more creators to the 'Creator Showcase' if you know an artist or writer who has something to do wiht Nightcrawler, try and convince em to drop by so we can set a forum up for them, eh? ;)
Elwing
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Loquacious Llama

New Forums!

Post by Elwing »

Cool, but, arrgh, isn't this a bit much? I hate hopping around between lots of forums, and tend to miss the little used ones:(
speaking as a the sort of webmaster who throws all her files in one huge folder:oops:
“You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy a bike and that’s pretty close”
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

New Forums!

Post by Bamfette »

actually, tho it looks like a lot more, there are only 2 new forums that you can actually post in. the FAQ and Archives are for mods only to post... they are meant for reference only. the rest jsut looks stretched out because we added new topics and moved things around

i suppose i should have elaborated on the FAQ... what will happen there is a bunch of us will write up topics that cover frequently asked questions about Nighty so they are not constantly being asked in the main forums. who his parents are, what his powers are and how they work, his history, his relationships, how Dave came up with him, stuff like that.
Nightfang
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

New Forums!

Post by Nightfang »

Hey, cool! I noticed it earilier on when there was only one, then I came back later, and there were more... and now...
:bamf:
In.sane. (in. sâne’) a. Unsound in mind; mentally diseased; lunatic. See also, Nightfang.

Love for Morph & Nocturne Organization (LMNO) #3

The more people I meet, the more I love my cat.
jogurt
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: Banned

New Forums!

Post by jogurt »

Hey, a few ours not here and you change the whole forum, ja;)
I have to get used with a little...but seemed to be nice...:D
The Pyramid over Egypt links with the Pyramid
of Time and Illusion. It is run by I, Thoth or
Hermes, the Trickster and Master of the Game.
(AKA. Azazel;) )
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

New Forums!

Post by kurtlover »

you did a nice work Jill! i like the new logo but in its right side looks a little empty :)
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

New Forums!

Post by Bamfette »

yah... that is actually the end of the image tho. gotta keep those people with lower resolutions in mind ;)
Stormwatch
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

New Forums!

Post by Stormwatch »

Hmmm, still getting used to the whole thing myself. Sheesh, everything goes tipsy turvy when a guy is working on quitting smoking, sheesh :rolleyes: ;)

But, this looks allright. It'll take some getting used to though.

:content:
:panther: 66 Bridges
:daredevil: 25 Cents of Time

But I DO have big teeth.
ahmed
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

New Forums!

Post by ahmed »

*Walks in dizzy*:dead:confused...Hey! this means more perks, though!!! And I love the pics!!!:huh:

OOOOIIIIIIII...
"Earthwormearthwormearthwormearthworm Jim! Hoo-ray for him!!!"

"Eat Dirt, evildoer!!!!!"

"By The Great Worm, whose segments stretch across the infinite universe."

Coalition for 'Crawler to Carry a Cutlass (CCCC) Member#8

Teen Scrawlers #1
Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: The Librarian

New Forums!

Post by Nandireya »

You can put in links to my site for info if you like...that way they can get pics as well as info...
:read The Librarian ~ Keeper of Elfin Facts :read

:bamf I'm sick of my subconscious...it's like it's got a mind of its own... :bamf

:D A Touch Of Velvet :D
KF
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

New Forums!

Post by KF »

Mrrr... this thing is rather confusing. I mean, I understand why you did it, but, ah... *eyes hurt*

-KF
"Remove your tail or I'll bite it off- Ooo! Blueberry!"