It's not exactly like goodbye...

This subforum contains announcements from previous years (2002-2015). These announcements may no longer be applicable.
Saint Kurt
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Derelict Landlord

Post by Saint Kurt »

The time we all knew would come has arrived. I start my first day of my second year of veterinary school tomorrow.

From the looks of my schedule it's going to be a busy semester. Pathology. Bacteriology. Pharmacology. Parasitology. Epidemiology. And those are only the classes that end in -ology. I have 4 additional classes besides. I'm also the webmaster for the student chapter of the Illinois state veterinary medical association - they are the governing body for all the organized veterinary medicine at the state level and given the number of dancing animated .gifs on their current site I know I'll be busy.

I got to spend a lot of time here this summer and it was really great. If last summer was the "summer of Nightcrawler" when I got to wear and compete in my costume a lot, then this summer has been the "summer of Nightscrawlers" which was just as cool.

I won't be around as much, but I'm going to try and check in whenever I can. Thanks for being such a great community to be a member of.

-e
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Bamfette »

Good luck at school, Emily!
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Northstars Love »

Have fun at school Em and when you get that Nightcrawler urge just pop on over to see us! :D
kladyelf
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by kladyelf »

Enjoy College SaintKurt and all your "ologies" - here, have an imaginary ology-whiffle-bat to keep 'em down :D *hands zam- er Saint Kurt a nightscrawlers emblazoned nerf-whiffle bat *

*taps SaintKurt's shoulders* i hereby dub thee Sir SaintEmZamKurt! take care gal!
meddle not in the affairs of ficcers for you are malleable and easily .... O_o *stares* ooh is that a cookie?

Love your enemies - It will drive them nuts!

Crazy.... but in the nicest possible way....

To Stupidityyyyy - and beyond!

*after reading the latest gory/depressing "mainstream" comic* ....*sigh* that's it, I'm packin' up and moving back to the Eighties...
Maelstrom
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Maelstrom »

I kind of felt that this would happen come September. Vet school takes up something like 123% of one's time. BUt it'll be good to see you when you can occasionally drop by, and we'll all (hopefully) still be here come winter break. :)
Eagles may soar, but weasels never get sucked into the intake of a jet engine..... :evil
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

Good luck in school!!
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
Technical Administrator
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Rogue PHP Script

Post by Technical Administrator »

Good luck! With the new server, we should be stable anyway, but be assured that it will be kept so! :P
Originally posted by Saint Kurt
and given the number of dancing animated .gifs on their current site I know I'll be busy.
*WINCE* *WINCE* And for good measure, another *WINCE*. Have fun with that; I know how you feel. ;)

Thank you,
-Technical Administrator
Shadow_Dancer
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Shadow_Dancer »

I know I'm late on this, I should check this forum more often.

Good luck Em. Study hard and knock them dead with how much you know. :D
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream." Mark Twain

Shadow Dancer's Fanfic Archive Image