New Forum - version 1.9

This subforum contains announcements from previous years (2002-2015). These announcements may no longer be applicable.
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

New Forum - version 1.9

Post by Bamfette »

i think that is for vBulletin only. kinda like the one we formerly had was XMB only....

and vBulletin is expensive...
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

New Forum - version 1.9

Post by Northstars Love »

Are we talking about the Portal or Image Gallery? I'm assuming the image gallery. If so, the software they use is not VBulletin. Anyone can use it. It runs on its own db but I love the features.

http://www.4homepages.de/

I'm in contact with someone that is working on the new image gallery to be compatible with 1.9. There are some working 1.9 boards with the image gallery installed. Haven't seen them personally.

Heh...she just contacted me to tell me it is ready and she is going to install it on her 1.9 board. She has to finish all the lang files. So hold on Jill and C! :LOL

*edit* She said its not exactly XHTML compatible but it is functioning. She has to check on a few more things. :)
Fuzzy bamf

Nightscrawlers Reload

Post by Fuzzy bamf »

Yay!!:)I'm so lad you managed to fix the site!(By the way in case you didn't know I'm new).Oh and you guys weres the chat?

Fuzzybamf:wave
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

New Forum - version 1.9

Post by HoodedMan »

The chat is now on the top bar of the site, next to 'Board Rules'. Please note that some of the information in this thread is inaccurate as it is old and we have upgraded to a newer version since then.
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.