New Pics in the Gallery

This subforum contains announcements from previous years (2002-2015). These announcements may no longer be applicable.
Shadow_Dancer
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

New Pics in the Gallery

Post by Shadow_Dancer »

Hey, Scrawlers,

You may have noticed that there are a number of new scans downloaded into the gallery under Nightcrawler and the Alan Davis folders. I am still in the process of downloading, so keep an eye out for new pics.

I chose some of my favorites, especially those not represented in the picture archives of some of the other Nightcrawler links.

I would be interested in obtaining some more good Nightcrawler scans, especially from Uncanny 300-415. Also, some of you have expressed interest in adding your own scans. If anyone has their own favorites or requests, email them to me as .jpg or .gif attachments and I will see about adding them. My only request is that you do not overwhelm me with pics, Danke. :)
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream." Mark Twain

Shadow Dancer's Fanfic Archive Image