Inquisition

The place to go for debate on politics, religion, sex, and other tasty topics!
Freak
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Doctor Nemesis

Inquisition

Post by Freak »

Okay, in this video, nearly everyone is pretty much 'wtf?' for me, except the one guy at the beginning, who I think is pretty much brilliant. Besides of him, they are all prejudiced to the core.

So, how come people, that have never played a special game, or only have watched trailers about it on the internet, are allowed to talk about that special game on TV?

And how, well, stupid are they anyways? If an adolescent boy wants to se explicit sex, he'll just have to switch of the filter on google, over thirty hours of gameplay with various action-based events of which only two minutes are even remotely sexual (wooo for blue alien butt!) just don't have the right work-to-benefit-ratio, I'd say.

But you know what really annoys me? The whole time over you've got that headline on the bottom of the screen saying "Full Digital Nudity". Side glance on a blue butt ain't very close to full for me :shifty

Edit: duh, forgot the vid over the ranting: http://i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=27220

[Edited on 25/1/08 by Freak]
:freak :andreas They're fighting!
Crocodile Hunter
Navigator
Navigator
Title: is not a moderator.

Inquisition

Post by Crocodile Hunter »

Care to share the video?
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Inquisition

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

I think really, come on. Whats wrong with people? Regardless of who or what Microsoft may be marketing this towards, who chooses what a child/adolescent sees? Their parents. So stop skirting responsibilities and blaming everyone else for what may or may not be exposed to your kid.
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
Angelique
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Inquisition

Post by Angelique »

I think parents who are upset are not interested in dodging their own responsibility. Rather, they're ticked about people and companies who make their jobs as parents more difficult without a single care. It takes a village, no one lives in a vacuum, and all that.

And I'm only responsible for what's in my home. I can't hover over my kids when they're at a friend's house.

[Edited on 25/1/2008 by Angelique]
Meddle not with the heartstrings of fans, for we are powerful and hold your pursestrings.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=6 ... &ref=share

www.heroesfallenstudiosinc.webs.com

http://hubpages.com/hub/characterdriven
Crocodile Hunter
Navigator
Navigator
Title: is not a moderator.

Inquisition

Post by Crocodile Hunter »

Well, after seeing the video. I can say that Jeff knows what he is talking about where as that Cooper lady doesn't really know anything at all, all she does is have that painful look on her face and try to talk some bullshit. Plus it is a researched fact that people over the age of 20 are the largest group of videogame players in the world, not kids. And I don't see what is so wrong about teenager seeing a boob in a game.