How is this man Mayor?!

The place to go for debate on politics, religion, sex, and other tasty topics!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

How is this man Mayor?!

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Thank God I don't live in Fort Lauderdale

First, how he got elected in the first place baffles me. Second, how he's getting away with making comments like this without facing punishment, is beyond me.

And lord help you if you have digestive problems. You'd be half way through your business, and Ding! Door opens to fanfare while your toilet goes to work under you. Lovely.

And evidently the mayor doesn't have a problem with all the STRAIGHT sex that goes on in bathrooms. Dork.

Paws
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

How is this man Mayor?!

Post by The Drastic Spastic »

He angered middle class residents last year when he said housing prices would be affordable if people worked more hours instead of sitting on the couch drinking beer.
Wow.

"I'm not an expert on public toilet sex," said Trantalis, "but there are those who would say one minute would be enough. Or 30 seconds."
This is what I was thinking. My personal record in partnered sex is higher than that, but didn't the sex in Brokeback Mountain take like 20 seconds? This idiot is accidentally discriminating against straight people who might want to have a quickie in the fancy musical bathroom.
Und die Sonne spricht zu mir
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

How is this man Mayor?!

Post by Slarti »

I really enjoy how the reporter handled this one though:
Though police say sex in restrooms is no longer a hot crime, the mayor thinks it is.
The whole thing just screams that everybody knows this guy is a nutjob.
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

How is this man Mayor?!

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Annnnd he's still at it. Numbnut.

I don't get how people in these positions of power can get away with making such statements. I predict a lot of sightings of rainbows in this mans near future.

Paws
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.