Sign me up for GAY!

The place to go for debate on politics, religion, sex, and other tasty topics!
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Sign me up for GAY!

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

http://rawstory.com/news/2007/Army_recr ... _0404.html

It's so absolutely ridiculous it's almost funny. I don't know about this Army they talk about, but sign me up for the african gay voodoo tango wango!!
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Sign me up for GAY!

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Sad that it happens, but maaaan I wonder which side came out looking better there huh? Literate, respectful gay guy or dumbass hick army recriuter? And to top it off...she's doing this in a professional setting?? I truly hope that they fired her. That is unacceptable behavior from an employee.

I personally DID laugh my ass off as he nicely danced circles around her that she couldn't even follow. Sigh.

Paws
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

Sign me up for GAY!

Post by HoodedMan »

I quote a commenter.

"This is me not being surprised."
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Sign me up for GAY!

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

I don't know...it's SO outrageous. It's awful and stupid, but dammit it's funny.
Ramode: OH I FORGOT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT YES YOU MIGHT TO TRY TO KISS A SOLDIER IN THE FOXHOLE SO THAT IS A NO NO.
When did Flight become a recruiter? ZOMG FAGZ!
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
Saint Kurt
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Derelict Landlord

Sign me up for GAY!

Post by Saint Kurt »

Color me unsurprised.

The military has a great program for doctors and veterinarians (they pay your way through school and you enter active duty as a commissioned officer) and before 9/11 happened I began the enlistment process and was rejected. The reason?

I quote: "My tattoos were too artistic in style and placement and therefore representated an attitude that was independent and liberal and thus incompatible with the military."

If I were to be re-considered for enlistment - I would have to have them removed. (Because clearly this would remove my independent and liberal attitude as well. :rolleyes)

dumb.

-e
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Sign me up for GAY!

Post by steyn »

:*) oh wow, I needed a good laugh. That Ramode woman is just too funny, especially if she's partnered with gay man Andrew. That's gonna be such a great sitcom.
The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Sign me up for GAY!

Post by The Drastic Spastic »

Originally posted by Saint Kurt

If I were to be re-considered for enlistment - I would have to have them removed. (Because clearly this would remove my independent and liberal attitude as well. :rolleyes)
It would show that you are willing to conform. So it sort of would indicate that you'd given up on (life) the attitude.

FUCK THE MAN.
Und die Sonne spricht zu mir
Bamfing_Bob
Lookout
Lookout

Sign me up for GAY!

Post by Bamfing_Bob »

Fuck the man... that's what the government is afraid the gays will do... ha ha. Thje way I see it, anyone willing to fight for our country should have the chance.
For funny tweets from NIGHTCRAWLER, follow my humor account http://www.twitter.com/fuzzybluejerk and spread it around to your comic friends!
Feuerstein
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Sign me up for GAY!

Post by Feuerstein »

I second Nacht... "That's outrageous!" It's almost unbelievable... but sadly, not.

It doesn't make sense either - like back when there was the big controversy over some men not being allowed to lead Boy Scout troups because of their sexual orientation - and yeah, there had been cases of misconduct, but there's that EVERYWHERE - but it didn't make sense because I know female Boy Scout leaders and men who work at Girl Scout camps/functions, etc. So, what? Gay people are more dangerous than straight people?

You would think the government would be happy people want to be in the military. I wonder how typical this Ramode-woman is of army personnel.
Steyn: Oh sweety, no, the elvis boys are across the street at the wolverine forum
Tessa: LMAO
Steyn: here we do Paul Young
kamizzi
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot
Title: Encourager Extraodinaire

Sign me up for GAY!

Post by kamizzi »

gah, homophoby everywhere! why? I'm asking, why??!!
it's so primitive... like 'no, you can't fight for your country, you're a gay~!'
like here in poland- the minister of education wanted to fire all school principals who were homosexual. finally he couldn't do that, but just the fact he wanted that is... I just have no words for that!
:?