Throw him back to iraq and let them stone him. (IMHO)

The place to go for debate on politics, religion, sex, and other tasty topics!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Things like this make it for me no fricken wonder other countries may just have a wee bit of a problem with the usa.

This line would be the main reason why:
He will be eligible for parole in 10 years, according to the terms of his plea agreement.
This guy goes over there, rapes a CHILD, kills her and her family who are innocent normal people and gets a possibility of parole in 10 fucking years?? WHAT THE HELL!

No wonder they don't fricken well like the us! I would have given these men back to iraq and let them carve them up. Its just simply not ok. Period.

Paws

[Edited on 22/2/07 by fourpawsonthefloor]
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
JSherlock
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: FABIO THOR
Nightscrawlearth Character: Dr. Summers, Wither, Callie

Post by JSherlock »

Goddamn. Well, look at who everyone else RE-elected as Commander-in-Stupidity.

This country is so fucked up, it's not even funny. I TOTALLY would throw them all back there, and let the family do as they wish to them.

Fatigue, stress, and NO RUNNING WATER are not valid excuses. EVER. For that kind of inhumanity to innocent people.

P.S. WAY TO GO BRITAIN FOR PULLING OUT.

[Edited on 23/2/2007 by JSherlock]
"... Pirates just kidnapped the bride and everyone is laughing. God I wish I spoke Finnish."
:cyclops :storm :pyro
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

This country is so fucked up, it's not even funny. I TOTALLY would throw them all back there, and let the family do as they wish to them.
What family? They already killed them all!

God damn.

(though I know you probabally mean extended family - but sheesh)

Paws
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
littlebamf
Navigator
Navigator
Title: Sometimes the bark isn\'t worse than the bite

Post by littlebamf »

Originally posted by JSherlock
(Unfortunately as far as I'm aware we're only cutting back on troops and not pulling out at this moment in time.)

In my opinion, you commit a crime in a country, against persons of that country, you do the punishment in that country even if you're there for a day, to fight, on holiday, whatever.

They should totally send them back there.
Crocodile Hunter
Navigator
Navigator
Title: is not a moderator.

Post by Crocodile Hunter »

[Edited on 23/2/2007 by JSherlock]
How can they pull out if Prince Harry is going to Iraq?

-------

more info

According to the plea deal, Cortez, Spielman and Barker illegally went into the home of the girl's family in Mahmoudiya, and Cortez held her while Barker raped her. While Cortez raped her, Green shot and killed the girl's parents and younger sister, the agreement said.
Jesus F. Christ.

[Edited on 23/2/2007 by Crocodile Hunter]
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

Post by HoodedMan »

Goddamn. Well, look at who everyone else RE-elected as Commander-in-Stupidity.
I'm not sure as to the relevance of this comment to the matter at hand. Could you clue me in?
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
stjohn
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: The Boggy Man

Post by stjohn »

Well, i personally aprove of Bush. I don't aprove of what those soldiers did. Those 2 things have no relavance to each other though, the president isn't responsible for what an individual does. Under that logic you would have to agree that the war is just because individuals from iraq and other middle eastern countries came over and knocked down part of New York, killing thousands of people. Innocent people. Anyway, i'm from Texas, people who rape and murder here get what they diserve, don't judge all of the US. by what some people do. In Texas he'd get a short drop and a quick stop. Not our fault others are pussies when it comes to dishing out punishment. ;)
Stjohn: did i walk in on yall doing :shifty?
* Bobby covers Lorna's goodies and whistles innocently.
Lorna: You see nothing!
Stjohn: pay no attention to the couple under the covers?
Lorna: There is no couple, no covers, and, on a different note, no spoon.
Stjohn: I don't believe you. I'm holding a spoon right now.
Lorna: Well damn
JSherlock
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by JSherlock »

Well, ok, That was not related very much - but, he has a chance to stop this, to pull them out, and he's sending MORE in. Not just 20,000 combat troops, but a TON more support troops as well.

I just got so pissed. The only people those troops should be hurting are the people directly responsible for attacking the USA, not innocent children.
"... Pirates just kidnapped the bride and everyone is laughing. God I wish I spoke Finnish."
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

Post by HoodedMan »

3/20k did this. I'm not saying your opinions aren't valid, but I have to agree they're not relevant to this discussion.

Nothing personal, just trying to keep readers from being influenced unduly. Thanks. :)
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
JSherlock
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by JSherlock »

I totally agree.
The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by The Drastic Spastic »

*giggles at repeated references to "PULLING OUT"*

Already heard this story before, though sending them back for some Iraqi justice is kind of silly. If all they'd done was rape the girl, the Iraqis would have stoned her for being a slut anyway. They might do "the right thing" and kill the soldiers but for all the wrong reasons. Ugh.
Und die Sonne spricht zu mir