Talk about family secrets...

The place to go for debate on politics, religion, sex, and other tasty topics!
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ap/ ... 92523.html

Maybe this doesn't belong here as it probably won't spurn much debate, but this seems to be the place for news..

That being said...DAMN. I can't even IMAGINE that. And with both parents dead, it leaves ALOT of awful questions. Wow.
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

Heh, yeah, totally. I saw that on CNN and had a similar reaction. I could totally see my batshit insane family doing something like that though…. Maybe not the suitcase, but the never telling anyone.
littlebamf
Navigator
Navigator
Title: Sometimes the bark isn\'t worse than the bite

Post by littlebamf »

I'm pretty sure a similar case happened over here, only the baby was found in a concrete block when someone was doing up their garden. I too have to agree with Slarti about my own family not telling anyone, especially other family members. The amount of things I've found out/overheard over the years seriously takes the biscuit.
The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by The Drastic Spastic »

*shudder*

Can you imagine carting something like that around for 50 years? I don't even mean the secret, I mean the actual corpse. That's insane.
Und die Sonne spricht zu mir