My Prime-Minister is an Idiot

The place to go for debate on politics, religion, sex, and other tasty topics!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Really. He just keeps outdoing himself. He's like a mini Bush, but without any of the off beat charm that Bush at least has going for him. No...alas...Harper is just plain creepy. His latest work is just fricken brilliant. :rolleyes

I've honestly never gotten 'seperation'. I would if things were horrible, or unequal or whathave you - but they aren't, IMO. I mean there are by far many more 'minority' groups in this country that we should be addressing first, including the people who were first displaced in this land.

Maybe someone can point out a good argument. This to me is nothing but a political cookie thrown out to a province in order to hopefully keep his conniving ass in parliment. Meanwhile, its gonna soak up money and cause all sorts of headaches in everything from changing textbooks to making new laws. And for what really? What a dumb waste of resources, IMHO. Meanwhile, there are huge issues - people needing medical treatment, housing, educational support...and THIS is what you blow your money on?

Mr. Harper, I really don't like you.

For a good pointed summary - check out Rick Mercer's blogspot.

This has to be up there on my favorite quotes EVER.
It’s a little mind boggling. Imagine if you were a Cree person, who’s gay, you like the Blue Jays and you live in Quebec.You would be a member of the Cree nation who hangs out in the queer nation, cheers for the Blue Jays nation, lives in the Quebecnation which happens to be in the Canadian nation.
HAHAHA! Hit it in one shot!

Paws
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by The Drastic Spastic »

Oooh, I forgot to save the Rick Mercer link when it came up in chat.
The prime minister has said he is using the word nation in a "cultural-sociological" rather than in a legal sense.
Ucchhhk. It ALREADY WAS a nation by that definition. If this has any effect on anything 'real' I will be shocked. He's just stating the obvious here.
Und die Sonne spricht zu mir
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Yeah! And NOW look what the idiot is up to!

Seriously, can't the man do something productive?

Paws
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
Freak
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Doctor Nemesis

Post by Freak »

So, a politician is a stupid jerk?
Big shock ...
:freak :andreas They're fighting!