Kickass Gay Animals

The place to go for debate on politics, religion, sex, and other tasty topics!
The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Kickass Gay Animals

Post by The Drastic Spastic »

I guess it's a hot topic with the 'question' of whether deviant sex is 'natural' or not, but I just really wanted to share this picture of a model of one dolphin doing another dolphin. They are both males... not that it really matters. Click! Click!

OMFG my MIND is BLOWN.... no pun intended

Source:

Homo on the Range

And another article on the same exhibit:

Gay animals 'come out' in Oslo exhibition
Und die Sonne spricht zu mir
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Kickass Gay Animals

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Hah! You have inspired further debate betwixt me and my hubby spaz! I've been quite aware of animal homosexual behaviour for quite some time...having been privy to a front row seat countless times. They have no shame let me tell you! :P

Anyway - it brings around one point. What is "natural" anyway?
nat·u·ral (nchr-l, nchrl)
adj.
1. Present in or produced by nature: a natural pearl.
2. Of, relating to, or concerning nature: a natural environment.
So - therefore we can say that if it is present in nature - its natural - yes? Which is the whole entire point of that exhibit.

I really really really loved the whole last line on that second article. It nearly made me pee my pants.
A Lutheran priest said he hoped the organisers would "burn in hell," and a Pentecostal priest lashed out at the exhibition, saying taxpayers' money used for it would have been better spent helping the animals correct "their perversions and deviances".

I can just see this dude chasing cats/sheep/giraffes/dolphins/what have you down and preaching to them about absitnence. Made me HOWL. Good luck with that one buddy. Why do they have to find the two stupidest clergymen around and quote them? It's honestly too bad - cause certainly this is a limited viewpoint, but gives the impression that all clergy must be this moronic, which they most certainly are not. Its like going into a school full of good kids, and picking the two that are out the back smoking pot to interview and publishing a story that the implies the whole school is smoking up.

Still - you got to love it. Too damn funny.

Paws
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

Kickass Gay Animals

Post by HoodedMan »

Isn't it? I'm so glad Norway encourages public institutions to get involved in political debate like that. The thought that scientists haven't recorded witnessed incidents properly because of their human social beliefs is just mindblowing. It's really bad.

Thanks for linking to that! It's awesome!
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.