u2u problem

This subforum contains questions and issues that have either been answered or addressed, or they are no longer applicable/have expired.
Hsu
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

u2u problem

Post by Hsu »

Ok, so a few days ago I had that message up at the top saying I had 4 u2u messages. I checked and only had three. Since the alert thing only goes away after you click your new message, it now permanentely says I have 1 new message, even though I don't.

On this note, if somebody sent me a message and I never replied, tell me, as yours may have been lost in the abyss.
[spoiler]I hate post whores![/spoiler]
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

u2u problem

Post by Bamfette »

very strange! i will look into that. i think i may know how to fix it but it will tkae a bit of poking around the database

has anyone else had similar problems?
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

u2u problem

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

hmmi had something like that. It said i had the message before it was there. it said 1 new away message, and i figured it was from Kl seeing as how we were u2u- ing eachother, but there was no new u2u, then i went back to the home site, and it was still there..so back to the u2u board, and there it was....odd..it was from her. then it did it again later but i'm not sure wiht who...or when...maybe it was before. Either way, it's not a major problem needing site meltdown III is it?
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

u2u problem

Post by Bamfette »

nope, still it is a bug of some sort and i will report it ot the forum developers.
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

u2u problem

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

YAH!! no system of meltdown! YAAH!
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

u2u problem

Post by kurtlover »

i don't have problems with it, but i wanna know if there's a limit for the amount of recieved messages or if they should be deleted.
Nightfollower
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

u2u problem

Post by Nightfollower »

I havent had any problems as far as I can remember (which isnt very far).

Yeah, is there a limit?
Nightfollower.

Insert sig here.

LiveJournal