heya

This subforum contains questions and issues that have either been answered or addressed, or they are no longer applicable/have expired.
stjohn
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: The Boggy Man

heya

Post by stjohn »

I'm almost certain someone has said something to whoever needs to hear it ;) but Chat went down completely at midnight central US time, been over half an hour and still can't get it. keeps saying no conection to server can be established and then I time out, pretty sure that's what the others had. ;)

anyway, just wanted to bring it to your attention. ;)
Stjohn: did i walk in on yall doing :shifty?
* Bobby covers Lorna's goodies and whistles innocently.
Lorna: You see nothing!
Stjohn: pay no attention to the couple under the covers?
Lorna: There is no couple, no covers, and, on a different note, no spoon.
Stjohn: I don't believe you. I'm holding a spoon right now.
Lorna: Well damn
Saint Kurt
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Derelict Landlord

heya

Post by Saint Kurt »

I don't have the kind of access I used to, to Nightscrawlers Chat, but I've tried pinging the server (not easy to ping an https address HM! :P ) and it's not responding.

The shadowedcorner server is up, but it does not appear that the irc server is running.

That's about as far as I can go with the privileges that I have.

Sorry guys!

-e
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

heya

Post by HoodedMan »

This issue has been resolved.

All servers in the server farm were restarted, and the default firewall configuration set on my server by the server farm administrators does not allow for connections to the IRC server. This will be fixed.

The IRC server and IRC services are now operational.
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.