Miscellaneous Questions

This subforum contains questions and issues that have either been answered or addressed, or they are no longer applicable/have expired.
Fuzzy bamf

Miscellaneous Questions

Post by Fuzzy bamf »

Okay,to get this started I've been a member for a bit and I'm new so I just wanted a few questions answered (if you could help).d)(1.)I just wanted to now how to get an avatar.:
(2.)I would like to find out how to get a phrase below my posts.
(3)Lastingly,......I would also like to know how to get a sentance above (once I get one)my avatar.

If anybody could help me I would be more than greatful.Thanks,.....

Fuzzybamf:wave:wolvie
Saint Kurt
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Derelict Landlord

Miscellaneous Questions

Post by Saint Kurt »

Hi Fuzzy Bamf and Welcome -

I'd be happy to help.

First, this kind of question is about the site so it belongs in the tech support forum. I've moved it there for you.

All your questions can be answered by reading the forum FAQ above (it's the same one where you can read about U2Us). It's always important when joining a new community to learn about how to use the tools provided so I suggest you read it and feel free to ask any questions about what you find in there.

You will find the answers to questions #1 and #2 (the phrase is called a "signature") in the first section of the FAQ called: User Maintenance.

The phrases under the user name are called "titles" and they are set by the board. Some users have custom titles that have been set by an administrator (such as myself). Generally I just leave it up to the board to do the titles since they represent the number of posts the users have. It's usually only Mods and Admins who have custom phrases in this space.

(Though I know I'm owing a bunch of custom titles to Notscrawlers members. They are on their way!)

Thanks.
-e