question about a comic page scan on your site

This subforum contains questions and issues that have either been answered or addressed, or they are no longer applicable/have expired.
Nightchamber
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Nightchamber »

um wow this is my 1st post here in a long time...

anyway, i want to know if its ok for me to use a scan from an Uncanny issue thats on this site, this is the only place I can find this partuicular pic. I dont have a good scanner. Ive been trying to look for Chamber pics all over the net...& Id like to put this one in the gallery section of my Chamber fansite. Also the Chamber sprite in the avatars section, Id love to have that on the site too. Of course no remote linking, Id save the pics on my own HD/webspace.

So Id like to know if its ok for me to use those if I give credit to Nightscrawlers...

here's the link to the site:
Spontaneous Combustion

thanks-
:)
...I am the ELLIPSES Queen...

:chamber POPTOPIA FAN :stacy
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Bamfette »

I don't know which picture you're referring to, specifically.... point me in the right direction? but in any case, yeah, go ahead. as long as you don't link directly to it, i don't care. i likely snagged the pic from some other site in the first place...
Nightchamber
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Nightchamber »

hi Bamfette,

its the Ron Garney Uncanny(pre Reload) cast pinup, the one with Chamber AND Stacy X(hey remember her? lol)...
I was going to link you the page but I cant access the gallery, I get some syntax error problem. :?

thanks for letting me use it!

:)
...I am the ELLIPSES Queen...

:chamber POPTOPIA FAN :stacy