"Today's Posts" Problems

This subforum contains questions and issues that have either been answered or addressed, or they are no longer applicable/have expired.
Maelstrom
Lookout
Lookout

"Today's Posts" Problems

Post by Maelstrom »

For some reason, every time I look in "Today's Posts", I get the title bar, but nothing else. Everything underneath it is blank. At first I thought the site had been down, and no one had posted today, but when I checked after I posted somewhere, there was still nothing up.

Any idea what's up?
Eagles may soar, but weasels never get sucked into the intake of a jet engine..... :evil
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

"Today's Posts" Problems

Post by Northstars Love »

Same here Amy. I just U2U'd Jill. XMB software can be such a pain. Trust me I know. I'm always working on it. Updating bug fixes and such. Perhaps some code was accidently removed. I know when some code was done for me an hour later it was gone for some odd reason. Can't expalin it. :/
Maelstrom
Lookout
Lookout

"Today's Posts" Problems

Post by Maelstrom »

Okay, this is very strange.... It seems that only half of us have this problem.... I've logged out and back in again, but I still can't see this page. In the meantime, speaking with Armi and Steve, Armi has no problem with it, but Steve can't see it either.

Jill, Bunny, any idea what's going on? :?
Eagles may soar, but weasels never get sucked into the intake of a jet engine..... :evil
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

"Today's Posts" Problems

Post by kurtlover »

Yes its totally strange because i can see it, for me works perfectly, maybe only the staff is able to see it for some strange reason?
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

"Today's Posts" Problems

Post by Northstars Love »

I can see it again. For several days now. I don't know what's going on.
BAMFCentral
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

"Today's Posts" Problems

Post by BAMFCentral »

During the time of the hack it went away for me whenever I logged in, but I could see it before I logged in.

After the hack was fixed, the Today's Post page displayed as normal at least for me... SO I thought it had something to do with the fix. But I guess some people are still borken...

Maelstrom: Have you tried deleting the Internet Temporary files then reopening the page???
Maelstrom
Lookout
Lookout

"Today's Posts" Problems

Post by Maelstrom »

BAMFCentral,

Thanks for the help, but even after clearing my cache I can't see it, logged in or logged out. Still, it was worth a try, and at least I've eliminated a couple other things it could be....