Post Problems

This subforum contains questions and issues that have either been answered or addressed, or they are no longer applicable/have expired.
sevati
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post Problems

Post by sevati »

The reply postcount in Jill's Bronzepig forum forumdisplay.php?fid=37 is off. I know this has happened a few times before, in a few different forums. The lowest wrong number is -1. Thought I'd pass it along.
I've left the board. Friends know where to find me :)
sevati
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Threads' new page #'s don't show up

Post by sevati »

I'm not entirely sure how to discribe this bug.

If I go to Moviecrawler here: forumdisplay.php?fid=24 and look at "With all respect. Sorry X2 Fans ***Warning***" here:
viewthread.php?tid=3537 it says there are 6 pages. I click on the link and there are actually 7. Page 7 was created today, 3/7/04, but it doesn't show up except in the thread itself. I've seen this is in at least one other forum, but I'm only posting the Moviecrawler example.
I've left the board. Friends know where to find me :)
Tatu
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Posting Problems

Post by Tatu »

maybe just a weird bug for me but ive just tried to reply twice in the forum. I wasnt logged in, I clicked post reply and used the little log in section on the post reply page.

after filling it out and clicking "Post Reply" the page loaded to what should be the the "thank you" page but the "..you're being forwarded.." text wasnt there, It was just the side bar, and the location (ie "Nightscrawlers » Site Announcements & Tech Support » Post New Topic") and the post didnt show up. and my username and password were correct..
Call me King!
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

Posting Problems

Post by Northstars Love »

Jill. Chris. Fast Reply seems to be missing at the bottom of this thread. Or am I imagining things? Other threads seem fine.

viewthread.php?tid=4167&page=1#pid33612129

Just strike my head if I'm losing it. ;)

*edit* It seems to only be happening in the Movie Crawler/X-2 Forum.
Saint Kurt
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Derelict Landlord

Posting Problems

Post by Saint Kurt »

This could be me, but a few forums are not allowing me to post a reply. I can start a new topic, but cannot reply to a thread.

The one that's bugging me in particular is the one about my costume in the Movie Nightcrawler forum. Maelstrom asked me a question in there and I can't respond to it.

On the other forums I've had no problem.

-e
Saint Kurt
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Derelict Landlord

Post Problems

Post by Saint Kurt »

There was no quick reply or post reply button visible. There was just no way to even begin to reply.

But I can see both right now so I better answer her question while the getting is good.

-e