Just so no one is scared

This subforum contains questions and issues that have either been answered or addressed, or they are no longer applicable/have expired.
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Just so no one is scared

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

there aren't two of me I'm making another screen name to test something. I want to know if it's my screen name or if it's the off topics section thta makes it so I can't have polls. (or screws them up)
It did it to me in Non-NC comics too so I'm sorta under the assumption it's me. So i'm just gonna have another screen name Bamfman ok? I might even stay on that one the 86 thing is a useless tag on.
(also i figure i would announce this so some mod can stop me incase I'm going against a rule that I may not have noticed.)
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Just so no one is scared

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

Ok jill or someone....I cna't do it. It won't let me make a password it says it's reset or something and then it's says it's sent somewhere and before i can read it it gets clicked off....can anyone help?
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
Crawler
Navigator
Navigator
Title: I'm Back, Baby!

Just so no one is scared

Post by Crawler »

It is, indeed, against the rules to have multiple accounts, Bamfman. Don't know what your problem with polls is. Can you explain what exactly it's doing?
This message brought to you by the letter C.
Zack: I'm pretty sure our soul is composed of a series of toy commercials that ran from 1984-1988. When we die Hasbro does with us what they please.
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Just so no one is scared

Post by Bamfette »

i don't know what's going on there. we don't have email validation turned on, so you should be ready to go as soon as you finish fillin out the form.

BUT it Is against the rules to have two acocunts. i don't know what the problem is with polls, but....

we can change your username if you ask, though.
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Just so no one is scared

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

ok...could you change my user name to Bamfman? Without the 86 cuz that's just annoying. or Ty_Bamf or something..let me think about it but I'm definately changing it.
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Just so no one is scared

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

Ok Bamfman works Jill. Can I get mine changed to Bamfman? That seems to be better than anything else I can think of.
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Just so no one is scared

Post by Bamfette »

ok. if all of a sudden you can't log in or something, your username has changed andlog in with the new username of Bamfman and the same password as before.