A Question About Movie Crawler and X2 Forum...

This subforum contains questions and issues that have either been answered or addressed, or they are no longer applicable/have expired.
SheCat
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by SheCat »

For some reason I can't post in the Movie Crawler and X2 forum. There's no reply or quick reply at the bottom. I still can read threads and they have been updated, but I can't find out why I can't post.

Just wondering. I don't post there much anyway, but it is annoying when I want to.
"I throw de cards, de cards go BOOM! End of bad guy, end of story." -Gambit, X-Treme
"Everything I still want I just now prayed for." -Kreon, Antigone :cry
Viceroy of the Black Tom Appreciation Society
"You act like I know what day of the week it is." ~Patchy
From the Strange and Twisted Mind of Emmy-Jay / Enter the Patchverse...:respectgambit
sapphirescimitar
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by sapphirescimitar »

All you have to do is click "post reply" at the bottom of each page. There will be two other link buttons, including "new topic" and "new poll". You're not the only one to have noticed this, so it isn't just you. ;)

I would assume that in getting back the Movie Crawler and X2 forum that it somehow deleted the quick reply section... But would would I know? :toothy

Hope that works! (At least it works with me. :P)

EDIT: It'll look as if you were sending a post after you either quoted someone or are editing a post, if you haven't sent a post this way. :D
Cocnuts.
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Bamfette »

i have no idea why quick reply would not be showing up... will look into it. i know the box will not show up if you are not logged in... but it is supposed to show up forum wide.

but as mentioned, there are other ways to post a reply